New Topic Respond to this Topic
PotensVeneficus
PotensVeneficus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Can't tag songs? 2013-01-24 20:05:07 Reply

Every time I try to tag one of my songs, a message comes up saying "tags may only contain letters, numerals, or hyphens. This happens even when I follow the criteria entered by the error bar. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

Steam ID- Snide Sphinx

Misanthrum
Misanthrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Can't tag songs? 2013-01-24 20:31:39 Reply

it's definitely not a problem that persists with every user on here, for i just tried it, so i would say that it could be your keyboard / input device, your cache (clear all internet browser history - sometimes stupid stuff can happen with lotsa cache, or somethin.. idk i tried.

rules aren't what keep me in abidance.

SonicJ
SonicJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Can't tag songs? 2013-01-24 23:43:19 Reply

At 1/24/13 08:05 PM, PotensVeneficus wrote: Every time I try to tag one of my songs, a message comes up saying "tags may only contain letters, numerals, or hyphens. This happens even when I follow the criteria entered by the error bar. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

I tried to submit some audio just now and ran into the same problem. I got the error "tags may only [..]". After clearing the tags, I got a white box showing some code. When I checked the project page, it still uploaded though.

Audio portal reviews : A detailed discussion and study
Leave a random artist a constructive review. You never know how that could help.

BBS Signature