Hello, and thank you for reading this. I just have a simple request for my "Introduction to Computer Science" class. My instructor, Dr. Scott Rosen, has assigned me to interview someone who uses a computer at their job and I figured that I would find more level headed people of the type I am seeking in this section of the forums. Your help would be greatly appreciated, because I really can't do this without a volunteer.
I have the interview questions listed below, and if there are any problems you have with a specific question, then just don't answer it and I will BS that part of my interview project.
1. Describe the tasks or purpose(s) for which you use the computer.
2. What software do you use most often?
3. What were your reasons for choosing this particular software?
4. What do you like about this software?
5. What do you dislike about this software?
6. Would you recommend this software to others to do a similar task?
Why or why not?
7. How long have you been using a computer?
8. How did you feel when you first began using the computer?
9. Describe in what way your original feelings about using the computer have changed or not, and why.
10. What training or education or other kinds of help did you get in learning to use the computer?
11. Looking back on your own experience, what training or education might you recommend to others who are just starting out?
12. In what ways does the computer make what you're doing easier?
13. In what ways does it make what you're doing more difficult?
14. Overall, what are your views about the growing use of computers by so many people?