New Topic Respond to this Topic
JayenareMusic
JayenareMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Song not in Audio Portal (Latest) Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 01:19 PM Reply

I just uploaded a Heavy Metal song. It was a NG project and then I finished it up and published it. But it has not appeared in the latest audio section. Is it because it is my first track uploaded on this account? And if it is, how and when does it get approved? And when it does get approved will it appear in the audio portal?

Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Song not in Audio Portal (Latest) Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 01:22 PM Reply

You need to get scouted. This basically means that if an already-scouted artist hears your work, likes it, and sees that it doesn't break the rules, then he can scout you, and from then on you can scout other people yourself, your music will appear in the Audio Portal and people will be able to vote on your music too.

Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature
JayenareMusic
JayenareMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Song not in Audio Portal (Latest) Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 01:22 PM, Step wrote: You need to get scouted. This basically means that if an already-scouted artist hears your work, likes it, and sees that it doesn't break the rules, then he can scout you, and from then on you can scout other people yourself, your music will appear in the Audio Portal and people will be able to vote on your music too.

Alright. Makes sense. Thank you.