• 6 Replies
Vassilisk
Vassilisk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Artist needed Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 12:07 PM

Artist needed for a game collab, called REM. It's about dreams, and multiverse parallel travelling, really interesting. We only need the artist and we're good to go! Interested people respond here!

Vassilisk
Vassilisk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Artist needed Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 12:46 PM

At 1/24/13 12:07 PM, Vassilisk wrote: Artist needed for a game collab, called REM. It's about dreams, and multiverse parallel travelling, really interesting. We only need the artist and we're good to go! Interested people respond here!

Cmon guys, noone?

Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Artist needed Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 12:54 PM

At 1/24/13 12:46 PM, Vassilisk wrote:
At 1/24/13 12:07 PM, Vassilisk wrote: Artist needed for a game collab, called REM. It's about dreams, and multiverse parallel travelling, really interesting. We only need the artist and we're good to go! Interested people respond here!
Cmon guys, noone?

Maybe, you should wait for more than 40 minutes. Including more info could help too. Not necessarily details of the game, but other details. Do you need pixel art or any other specific kind? Only still art or does "artist" also cover animations? Background art? Tilesets? Maps? Only in-game art or also full illustrations of characters and/or scenes?

BBS Signature
Vassilisk
Vassilisk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Artist needed Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 01:01 PM

Maybe, you should wait for more than 40 minutes. Including more info could help too. Not necessarily details of the game, but other details. Do you need pixel art or any other specific kind? Only still art or does "artist" also cover animations? Background art? Tilesets? Maps? Only in-game art or also full illustrations of characters and/or scenes?

My newbiness level on this is amazing. It includes in-game art and the art for some animations. Backgrounds are rather simple and statick, and characters too. Pixel art would be good, but something like 16-bit or even better is what im looking for. And also the ability to change between aesthetics (not like, omg im the best artist ever) but like, between softer lines and harder ones.

TalesofJC
TalesofJC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Artist needed Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 05:33 PM

The idea seems interesting.

You should share a bit more info to get more people biting. Like for my tastes, I'd like to know the following:

Is there a story?
Are there any concepts/scripts/ anything done for the game already that we can take a look at?
who else is involved on the project? Are they here on Newgrounds?
is there a schedule?
What kind of game is it? RPG? Platformer? Text based/choose your own adventure?

I like to know these kinds of things so I can get a feel for the project, and see if I want to throw my hat in the ring.

RevDoc
RevDoc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Artist needed Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 01:31 PM

Artist here, tell me more about your idea.
Sounds as if it could be a good one!

Drop me a line, I'll send you some links.

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Artist needed Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 02:05 PM

At 1/30/13 01:31 PM, RevDoc wrote: Drop me a line, I'll send you some links.

Two things:
- You'll get a better reaction from his main thread,
- Even better, grab his attention and send him a PM.
This is why people making duplicate threads between different forums is such a bad idea.

BBS Signature