Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 07:30 PM Reply

Too bad sanic sucks balls.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
PurpleCandy
PurpleCandy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 07:30 PM, Slint wrote: Too bad sanic sucks balls.

Were not talking about sonic? lol

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 1/23/13 11:33 PM, PurpleCandy wrote: Everytime I make a thread no matter what site it'd be, claiming or questioning the idea that Superman is stronger than Goku or any DC/Marvel char is superior to a DBZ char the DBZ fans get butthurt. It's laughable

I'm a huge DBZ fan.
The simple fact though is that Superman, though as shallow as a puddle, has nearly limitless power.
No matter how you look at it, Goku simply can't compare.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 08:48 PM, zag wrote: I'm a huge DBZ fan.
The simple fact though is that Superman, though as shallow as a puddle, has nearly limitless power.

I respect you for this zag

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 08:49 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/24/13 08:48 PM, zag wrote: I'm a huge DBZ fan.
I respect you for this zag

I'm not foolish enough to think otherwise.
I used to before I actually decided to find out why so many people thought otherwise.
Once I actually looked into it, I found out that superman holds blackholes and bench presses septillions of tons.
He literally exists on a divine level.

That having been said, there are few other fictional character off of the top of my head who can contend with Goku.

BBS Signature
selena
selena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 08:55 PM Reply

Dragonball is the only anime i've ever found tolerable. I watch it all the time.. I need to find something new because DBZ is never coming back :(

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 08:57 PM Reply

Yeah Superman could so beat up Goku.

until he turns Super Saiyan on his ass

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 08:45 PM, PurpleCandy wrote:
Were not talking about sonic? lol

gotta go fast step it up!!!!!!!

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:08 PM Reply

but homey superman is really gay and boring as a character why got love for him boyi? cmon dawg batman way coola sonny

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
e102delta1379
e102delta1379
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:17 PM Reply

At 1/23/13 11:33 PM, PurpleCandy wrote: Everytime I make a thread no matter what site it'd be, claiming or questioning the idea that Superman is stronger than Goku or any DC/Marvel char is superior to a DBZ char the DBZ fans get butthurt. It's laughable

... vegeta sucks

DOINT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 09:08 PM, Boss wrote: but homey superman is really gay and boring as a character why got love for him boyi? cmon dawg batman way coola sonny

Let me reiterate that pretty much the only superhero I like is Iron man. That being said, Superman is just an overpowered, demigod-like super being. He doesn't have to be interesting, he's just that powerful. Batman has no superpowers, he's just a rich guy with some toys and high quality martial arts training. I personally hate Wolverine, but I can acknowledge that he's a tough match for any superhero, he's got super-senses, an indestructible bone structure, and can instantly regenerate any part of his body.

The Hulk is another superhero that I personally don't like, because he's technically not even a superhero, he's a genetic mutation that rages against anyone, friend or foe. Captain America is the same way, he's just a super-soldier with cool toys. Aquaman is a gay mermaid. Thor isn't a superhero in the very least, he's a fucking god. Spiderman is the poor little brother of the well known superheros, he never gets any of the "fate of the world" action, and he doesn't even get to talk to any of the big guys.

That's really the only superheros that I know enough about to expand on.

But yeah, Superman > Goku > Batman

TAB

BBS Signature
e102delta1379
e102delta1379
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:26 PM Reply

he dosent suck balls... Amy broke his the last time he rejected her see she did

DOINT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!

BBS Signature
scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:32 PM Reply

Haha, goku is so wek, he cant even lift leik superman trolololol

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:34 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 09:26 PM, e102delta1379 wrote:
he dosent suck balls... Amy broke his the last time he rejected her see she did

Rainbow Dash>Sonic.

DBZ fans are so easy to troll

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:44 PM Reply

So basically you're bragging about trolling someone on the internet on a internet message board? Okay kiddo, good to know you're having fun.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 1/24/13 08:55 PM, selena wrote: Dragonball is the only anime i've ever found tolerable. I watch it all the time.. I need to find something new because DBZ is never coming back :(

A new DBZ movie is coming out in March.

I hope it doesn't become convoluted like that 2004 Saint Seiya film, so many things were skipped over it's easy to understand why it bombed.

Last thing we need is naked Goku ready to punch Bills and the screen blacks out with a ambiguous message in the end.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 10:25 PM Reply

They think Goku could beat Superman even tho if we go by the strongest Goku SSJ4 OR 5 whichever one is the last SSJ, it would not even compare to the Strongest version of Superman in the Comic Books. The Strongest Version of Superman in the Comic books is as powerful as Thanos and Galactus. Superman, or Thanas/Galactus would kill anyone from the DBZ world without even trying.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 10:27 PM Reply

I'm not even a DC fan, and I've been a DBZ fan since I learned how to operate my TV remote, but I have to admit, Superman would kick Goku's shit. Watch the Ultimate Death Battle about it. Superman has survived supernovae and held black fucking hole in his hand. Goku is simply out of his league.

homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:07 AM Reply

A person with a sonic OC as their avatar is on no grounds to call anyone "laughable."

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 1/24/13 10:25 PM, TheKlown wrote: They think Goku could beat Superman even tho if we go by the strongest Goku SSJ4 OR 5 whichever one is the last SSJ, it would not even compare to the Strongest version of Superman in the Comic Books. The Strongest Version of Superman in the Comic books is as powerful as Thanos and Galactus. Superman, or Thanas/Galactus would kill anyone from the DBZ world without even trying.

thanos and galactus are MARVEL comics *ROLLS EYES*

you cannot honestly compare superman to either of these cosmic giants

either way, if the punisher/deadpool (deadpool has limited powers and the punisher NONE) can outwit everyone in the marvel universe, they must not be that tough

goku always wins

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:25 AM Reply

the concept of superman being "he is strong as he needs to be", like the excuse they gave on Death Battle, it's just ridiculous. what attracts me on Anime, Mangas, Comic Books and all that is that the hero is not immortal... there is something out there that is stronger then he is and he has to get stronger there... superman it's always stronger then his enemies, it's ridiculous and boring. not to mention the lack of personality and charisma. he doesn't have any characteristic features... Goku is Friendly... Vegeta is Proud... Bruce Banner has that thing when u say "AWW SHIT, HERE IT COMES", Iron Man is egocentric, Wolverine is a total badass... Superman is just Dull. in my opinion, u guys may think otherwise but Superman was always an Hype. it's not interesting at all.
but back on the subject, powerlevels are powerlevels, every hero needs his limit... it's not like "what if a villain comes with double the power then superman?" and someone says "WELL... DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE IS NONE". fuck that!

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:25 AM, Diablifrit wrote: the concept of superman being "he is strong as he needs to be"

except when he dies at the hands of doomsday who kills him with raw strength (no kryptonite or anything)

which is exactly what goku would do

people who argue for superman always forget this

not to mention, most of superman's enemies are STILL alive and some of them have little to no powers at all

most of goku's enemies are dead because he's a badass who would kill superman

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:28 AM, Sekhem wrote: Even though superman is clearly superior in every way, Goku would still win

Are you really that much of a butthurt Goku fangirl?

TAB

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:34 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:28 AM, Sekhem wrote: Even though superman is clearly superior in every way, Goku would still win
Are you really that much of a butthurt Goku fangirl?

i told you exactly why goku would win

i also backed it up with facts from comics

if superman can't even kill lex luthor (who has no metahuman abilities), how would he beat goku?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:42 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:38 AM, Sekhem wrote: if superman can't even kill lex luthor (who has no metahuman abilities), how would he beat goku?

Lex luthor keeps a big wad of kryptonite with him wherever he goes.

Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.

TAB

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:46 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:38 AM, Sekhem wrote: if superman can't even kill lex luthor (who has no metahuman abilities), how would he beat goku?
Lex luthor keeps a big wad of kryptonite with him wherever he goes.

Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.

yeah and he come make a house with only a Bimby! it's like i tell you, Superman it's a super hero made from a kid. HE CAN DO EVERYTHING... SO INTERESTING... NO LIMITS... as i said before... DULL!

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote: Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.

goku has resisted a supernova too (see return of cooler), goku has no reason to go near black holes, and goku can lift several hundred planets too (see literally any of the last episodes of dbz)

superman has died at the hands of doomsday who exploited no traditional superman weakness

goku could instant transmission superman to a place where his powers are void and superman is done

easy

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:50 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote: Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.
goku has resisted a supernova too (see return of cooler), goku has no reason to go near black holes, and goku can lift several hundred planets too (see literally any of the last episodes of dbz)

superman has died at the hands of doomsday who exploited no traditional superman weakness

goku could instant transmission superman to a place where his powers are void and superman is done

easy

ahhhh the funny thing happened on the death battle animation. superman was getting weak because of the kryptonite on the floor, then son goku destroyed it.

thanks and have a wonderfull day!

jack-be-nimble-69
jack-be-nimble-69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:56 AM Reply

At 1/23/13 11:46 PM, Master-X wrote: I think I killed on of those topics here once by saying that Captain Marvel could kick both their asses.

Shazam!

There's a facebook page dedicated to comic/film/cartoon debates, Supes and Goku was a big one, and (I hate to say this) Supes came out on top, purely due to the facts presented in the comics

I'd say it depends, the DC/DBZ universes are completely different, we know what attributes Supes has because the comics tell us, in DBZ there are very few 'facts' told about what they can actually do in terms of scale. The only way it can be honestly settled is if an official comic was released by Toriyama/DC, that would make for an interesting read

As a side note, I'm a DBZ fanboy, who still has his shirts from 10 years ago, although Goku can get fucked, Piccolo is where its at

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 01:00 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:53 AM, Diablifrit wrote: ahhhh the funny thing happened on the death battle animation. superman was getting weak because of the kryptonite on the floor, then son goku destroyed it.

thanks and have a wonderfull day!

kryptonite isn't even superman's only weakness

superman's power are possible only due to solar rays

goku I.T.s superman to dark star (home of yakon) and he would have no powers

BBS Signature