Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Art Lover
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:08:37 Reply

but homey superman is really gay and boring as a character why got love for him boyi? cmon dawg batman way coola sonny

e102delta1379
e102delta1379
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:17:46 Reply

At 1/23/13 11:33 PM, PurpleCandy wrote: Everytime I make a thread no matter what site it'd be, claiming or questioning the idea that Superman is stronger than Goku or any DC/Marvel char is superior to a DBZ char the DBZ fans get butthurt. It's laughable

... vegeta sucks

DOINT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!

BBS Signature
e102delta1379
e102delta1379
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:26:51 Reply

At 1/24/13 07:30 PM, Slint wrote: Too bad sanic sucks balls.

he dosent suck balls... Amy broke his the last time he rejected her see she did

DOINT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!

BBS Signature
scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:32:27 Reply

Haha, goku is so wek, he cant even lift leik superman trolololol

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:34:25 Reply

At 1/24/13 09:26 PM, e102delta1379 wrote:
At 1/24/13 07:30 PM, Slint wrote: Too bad sanic sucks balls.
he dosent suck balls... Amy broke his the last time he rejected her see she did

Rainbow Dash>Sonic.

DBZ fans are so easy to troll

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:44:50 Reply

So basically you're bragging about trolling someone on the internet on a internet message board? Okay kiddo, good to know you're having fun.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 21:52:00 Reply

At 1/24/13 08:55 PM, selena wrote: Dragonball is the only anime i've ever found tolerable. I watch it all the time.. I need to find something new because DBZ is never coming back :(

A new DBZ movie is coming out in March.

I hope it doesn't become convoluted like that 2004 Saint Seiya film, so many things were skipped over it's easy to understand why it bombed.

Last thing we need is naked Goku ready to punch Bills and the screen blacks out with a ambiguous message in the end.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 22:25:18 Reply

They think Goku could beat Superman even tho if we go by the strongest Goku SSJ4 OR 5 whichever one is the last SSJ, it would not even compare to the Strongest version of Superman in the Comic Books. The Strongest Version of Superman in the Comic books is as powerful as Thanos and Galactus. Superman, or Thanas/Galactus would kill anyone from the DBZ world without even trying.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-24 22:27:10 Reply

I'm not even a DC fan, and I've been a DBZ fan since I learned how to operate my TV remote, but I have to admit, Superman would kick Goku's shit. Watch the Ultimate Death Battle about it. Superman has survived supernovae and held black fucking hole in his hand. Goku is simply out of his league.

homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:07:05 Reply

A person with a sonic OC as their avatar is on no grounds to call anyone "laughable."

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:12:33 Reply

At 1/24/13 10:25 PM, TheKlown wrote: They think Goku could beat Superman even tho if we go by the strongest Goku SSJ4 OR 5 whichever one is the last SSJ, it would not even compare to the Strongest version of Superman in the Comic Books. The Strongest Version of Superman in the Comic books is as powerful as Thanos and Galactus. Superman, or Thanas/Galactus would kill anyone from the DBZ world without even trying.

thanos and galactus are MARVEL comics *ROLLS EYES*

you cannot honestly compare superman to either of these cosmic giants

either way, if the punisher/deadpool (deadpool has limited powers and the punisher NONE) can outwit everyone in the marvel universe, they must not be that tough

goku always wins

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:25:31 Reply

the concept of superman being "he is strong as he needs to be", like the excuse they gave on Death Battle, it's just ridiculous. what attracts me on Anime, Mangas, Comic Books and all that is that the hero is not immortal... there is something out there that is stronger then he is and he has to get stronger there... superman it's always stronger then his enemies, it's ridiculous and boring. not to mention the lack of personality and charisma. he doesn't have any characteristic features... Goku is Friendly... Vegeta is Proud... Bruce Banner has that thing when u say "AWW SHIT, HERE IT COMES", Iron Man is egocentric, Wolverine is a total badass... Superman is just Dull. in my opinion, u guys may think otherwise but Superman was always an Hype. it's not interesting at all.
but back on the subject, powerlevels are powerlevels, every hero needs his limit... it's not like "what if a villain comes with double the power then superman?" and someone says "WELL... DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE IS NONE". fuck that!

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:28:24 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:25 AM, Diablifrit wrote: the concept of superman being "he is strong as he needs to be"

except when he dies at the hands of doomsday who kills him with raw strength (no kryptonite or anything)

which is exactly what goku would do

people who argue for superman always forget this

not to mention, most of superman's enemies are STILL alive and some of them have little to no powers at all

most of goku's enemies are dead because he's a badass who would kill superman

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:38:49 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:34 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:28 AM, Sekhem wrote: Even though superman is clearly superior in every way, Goku would still win
Are you really that much of a butthurt Goku fangirl?

i told you exactly why goku would win

i also backed it up with facts from comics

if superman can't even kill lex luthor (who has no metahuman abilities), how would he beat goku?

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:46:16 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:38 AM, Sekhem wrote: if superman can't even kill lex luthor (who has no metahuman abilities), how would he beat goku?
Lex luthor keeps a big wad of kryptonite with him wherever he goes.

Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.

yeah and he come make a house with only a Bimby! it's like i tell you, Superman it's a super hero made from a kid. HE CAN DO EVERYTHING... SO INTERESTING... NO LIMITS... as i said before... DULL!

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:50:32 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote: Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.

goku has resisted a supernova too (see return of cooler), goku has no reason to go near black holes, and goku can lift several hundred planets too (see literally any of the last episodes of dbz)

superman has died at the hands of doomsday who exploited no traditional superman weakness

goku could instant transmission superman to a place where his powers are void and superman is done

easy

BBS Signature
Diablifrit
Diablifrit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:53:43 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:50 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote: Sekhem, you've got serious DBZ fans telling you that superman would win. Superman has resisted a supernova, a blast of energy that can only be compared to the creation of the universe itself. Superman has held a black hole. Superman can lift the equivilant of hundreds of earths.

Goku would fucking die.
goku has resisted a supernova too (see return of cooler), goku has no reason to go near black holes, and goku can lift several hundred planets too (see literally any of the last episodes of dbz)

superman has died at the hands of doomsday who exploited no traditional superman weakness

goku could instant transmission superman to a place where his powers are void and superman is done

easy

ahhhh the funny thing happened on the death battle animation. superman was getting weak because of the kryptonite on the floor, then son goku destroyed it.

thanks and have a wonderfull day!

jack-be-nimble-69
jack-be-nimble-69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 00:56:45 Reply

At 1/23/13 11:46 PM, Master-X wrote: I think I killed on of those topics here once by saying that Captain Marvel could kick both their asses.

Shazam!

There's a facebook page dedicated to comic/film/cartoon debates, Supes and Goku was a big one, and (I hate to say this) Supes came out on top, purely due to the facts presented in the comics

I'd say it depends, the DC/DBZ universes are completely different, we know what attributes Supes has because the comics tell us, in DBZ there are very few 'facts' told about what they can actually do in terms of scale. The only way it can be honestly settled is if an official comic was released by Toriyama/DC, that would make for an interesting read

As a side note, I'm a DBZ fanboy, who still has his shirts from 10 years ago, although Goku can get fucked, Piccolo is where its at

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:00:55 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:53 AM, Diablifrit wrote: ahhhh the funny thing happened on the death battle animation. superman was getting weak because of the kryptonite on the floor, then son goku destroyed it.

thanks and have a wonderfull day!

kryptonite isn't even superman's only weakness

superman's power are possible only due to solar rays

goku I.T.s superman to dark star (home of yakon) and he would have no powers

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:04:25 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:01 AM, Xenomit wrote: The only thing that can kill him is kryptonite.

doomsday did not use kryptonite to kill superman, fyi

BBS Signature
Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician

taking the internet seriously is the biggest sin one could commit on a forum.

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:07:39 Reply

Why people try to compare characters from two different universes is beyond me. Both characters are hardly balanced in their own fucking realms yet you'd want them to be compared to one another? The rules and "power levels" of a character in one world shouldn't be compared to one in another because of the factors that exist on one that don't exist on the other.

For instance I could make up a character right now. His name is Zazo and he's a 6'5'' Demi-God that wields two Golden Sickles, his Father Razman, a god that controls the productivity of crops as well as one who instills righteousness, was part of a plot to rid him of his powers and dispose of him because the Council of Gods were wary of a prophecy that foretold Zazo rising against the Council and claiming himself God of gods and place everything under his tyranny. This prophecy was told by his mortal mother Myridia, who was a famous fortune teller who died giving birth to him.

Many other things happen but for the sake of this example let's say he rises regardless and kills all the gods, leaving him as supreme ruler of the universe with the ultimate strength and ultimate ability as well as invulnerability. Now would you want me to compare any other character against mine? No? Didn't think so. The rules are different and some characters are inherently stronger due to factors of their universe. There is no level playing ground in that case. Superman is akin to god like while Goku is still mortal and can be and has been killed many times. Comparing them is rather unfair. But then again, comparing fictional characters to one another is idiotic any ways...

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:10:18 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:07 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 01:04 AM, Sekhem wrote: doomsday did not use kryptonite to kill superman, fyi
And superman didn't actually die fyi

yes, he did

he had to be revived

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:14:13 Reply

Oh also, fuck every other choice, Mr. Rodgers would destroy both of them.

Fact:

• The Ultimate Showdown
    The Ultimate Showdown by altffour

Everyone is fighting for ultimate superiority. Yes, even batman.

Score
    4.32 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Parlux
Parlux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:19:29 Reply

How can a man that has to continually push his limits to beat his foes against a man that has no limits?

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:22:44 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:20 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 01:19 AM, Parlux wrote: How can a man that has to continually push his limits to beat his foes against a man that has no limits?
"How can a man against a man"

xenomit you haven't refuted anything i've said yet

get on it

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:23:14 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:01 AM, Xenomit wrote: superman is indestructible. The only thing that can kill him is kryptonite.

I don't know if it could actually kill him, but he's also technically weak against magic.
Though, I never actually heard that until Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
Strong enough magic could PROBABLY kill him.

Not that Goku is a magician or anything, so that still doesn't matter.

BBS Signature
Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:27:25 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:22 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 01:19 AM, Parlux wrote: How can a man that has to continually push his limits to beat his foes against a man that has no limits?
xenomit you haven't refuted anything i've said yet

get on it

We're talking about Xenomit here man, come on you know better than to hold expectations...

taking the internet seriously is the biggest sin one could commit on a forum.

BBS Signature
MR-DOS
MR-DOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:29:17 Reply

Yeah just coming into this thread I must say that I agree with whoever (can't remember who) said that comparing them is unfair.

They're from different worlds, and they both come out on top in their respective universes.

Also, why WOULD Superman want to fight Goku? They both fight for the safety of humanity, they both are aliens... Actually they have quite a bit in common, minus the fact that Goku's race is made up of a bunch of raging psychopaths.

Linux, Windows, DOS, it doesn't even matter in the end.
Find me on the REAL NG chat! Quakenet channel #newgrounds.com!

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 01:57:11 Reply

At 1/25/13 01:33 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 01:22 AM, Sekhem wrote: xenomit you haven't refuted anything i've said yet
Because you're too butthurt to deal with. Calm down and stop using moot points that don't matter.

Super man has required revival once, Goku has required it twice. Happy now?

this is true, but goku can fight from death - superman can't

BBS Signature