00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wanted: Fasttracker / .xm Composer

1,306 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, everyone!

My team and I are currently looking to either license or commission a few short loops in .XM format for an upcoming commercial project. At this stage, we're simply collecting samples. If anyone's interested, please PM me with examples of your work. All skill levels welcome.

Thanks,

-Dave
Owner, Bad Pilcrow

Response to Wanted: Fasttracker / .xm Composer 2013-01-23 15:47:32

At 1/23/13 03:20 PM, Elitistinen wrote: May I ask, exactly for what project, detailed.

Ah, I cannot divulge that information. Sorry. However, I can tell you that my company has a solid track record of creating award-winning independent games. You can check out our website for additional information: Bad Pilcrow

Response to Wanted: Fasttracker / .xm Composer 2013-01-23 15:57:02

Information that will be useful...

What type of salary are you offering
What genre is the game
What style of music loops are you looking for

Response to Wanted: Fasttracker / .xm Composer 2013-01-23 16:02:36

At 1/23/13 03:54 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Will the artist(s) be credited for the work?

Yes, of course. :-)

Response to Wanted: Fasttracker / .xm Composer 2013-01-23 16:09:41

At 1/23/13 03:57 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: Information that will be useful...

What type of salary are you offering
What genre is the game
What style of music loops are you looking for

* We will negotiate payment options privately.

* What genre? I cannot say. Sorry, I'm not trying to be coy; that's just the way business goes. If we have an NDA in place, then we can talk specifics.

* I cansay that we will need a few short cues (victory, defeat) and a few longer cues (menu, level, post-level). We believe strongly in allowing our collaborators to do what they do best. If we like your samples, we'll give you the pitch, show you some concept art, send you a demo to play around with, and trust your judgment.

Hope this helps. :-)

Response to Wanted: Fasttracker / .xm Composer 2013-01-23 20:18:33

I'm not the best at composing in a tracker, but a lot of the people over at ChipMusic.org may be willing to help. Almost everyone there is experienced with a tracker or some form, and most people write .mod/.xm tunes.. They're a nice bunch!

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.