00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sims 3 2013-01-23 06:40:06

I a big fan of Sims 3, and I love playing it. But I just find it really annoying when I'm playing the game and then when I give my sim a simple command like cleaning the dishes, it starts going into a tantrum because there's something in front of it. If you looked closely at the item in front of the sim, you could probably make out what appears to be:

A Homework Book. (You CAN just pick it up.)

A Plate. (Look I don't need to do anything. In the slogan it said PLAY WITH LIFE. WTF. In life we PICK UP the small item in front of us, or we go around it. We DON'T go around shouting nonsense to everyone with a bubble on top of our head.)

And OH THIS JUST GETS ME ANNOYED. When you finish doing a task, the sim just stands there looking at nothing like they've got all the time in the world. One day when I was playing Sims 3, the sims's teenager got beaten up by someone else, and then the parent just stood there watching and cheering. REALLY?

Thing is, you need Generations for the parents to scold the child. Well, that told me alright. I spent ages trying to get my child beaten up so much that the child got a 'bad upbringing'.

Did anyone hear of something called 'Katy Perry's Sweet Treats'? Apparently, all you get is pink things and all that. I seriously would have preferred a different celebrity, but, yeah.

But if you put it together, Sims 3 is a pretty good game. They've got a good soundtrack (if you count that) and great graphics.

And I just finished my milk.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sims 3 2013-01-23 08:14:23

Sims are a fucky sort of bunch, aren't they?

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sims 3 2013-01-23 09:56:36

My girlfriend said they were making a Sims 3 University Life?
I remember Sims 2 University, I loved it a lot.
I thought that Supernatural one was the last expansion for Sims 3 though, and they would be on to making Sims 4?
Either way, I can't afford it :(.

Response to The Sims 3 2013-01-23 10:01:06

Sims 3 is a simulation game. It resembles life while varying. Sims 3 is designed for entertainment, not social studies.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to The Sims 3 2013-01-23 13:58:56

At 1/23/13 09:56 AM, Luke wrote: My girlfriend said they were making a Sims 3 University Life?

Yep.

I find it a bit stupid how my Sim loads the dishwasher, then just stands in front of it moaning about how loud it is. Suppose I'll have to upgrade it.

god

BBS Signature