Be a Supporter!

Plan to save NG

  • 1,051 Views
  • 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:48:14 Reply

I was reading that "Adult content section" thread and had an idea.

Newgrounds was the FIRST portal on the internet. Which means every other site with compiled content from users is copying off us.

Here's the plan:
1) Sue every porn site for stealing NG's portal format
2) Shut the porn sites down
3) No one has anything to wank to anymore, so they have to come to NG for the Adult Section
4) ????
5) NG remains internet King


|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:50:52 Reply

I believe the recent decline of users is a result of the fact that the NSFW section isn't right in your face anymore-you have to actually know what you're looking for. I started coming here for the porn as a horny child and now I come here for the forum as a horny teenager, this is a cycle that must not be ruined for future generations.

Basically, Tom, slap a "Porn" button right up there with the NG logo.

Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:51:26 Reply

Here's the plan:
1) Sue every porn site for stealing NG's portal format
2) Shut the porn sites down
3) No one has anything to wank to anymore, so they have to come to NG for the Adult Section
4) ????
5) NG remains internet King

Good Idea haha ^^ Down with Porn.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:52:36 Reply

Tom should make a meet n fuck game that stars himself.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:52:50 Reply

Nice try. I'll give you this spoon for that. Now run along you little scamp.


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:52:56 Reply

Porn is good... porn is bad...

Porn is needed...


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:53:55 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:52 PM, tox wrote: Porn is good... porn is bad...

Porn is needed...

No. It's wanted.
Porn is bad, but it's only bad because we want it.


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:55:22 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:52 PM, Boomstick wrote: Tom should make a meet n fuck game that stars himself.

If he ever let Stamper out of the cupboard he would be jumping all over that shit and making 2 a week.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:56:19 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:53 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:52 PM, tox wrote: Porn is good... porn is bad...

Porn is needed...
No. It's wanted.
Porn is bad, but it's only bad because we want it.

Because...
Common... keep the idea going con..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:59:19 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:56 PM, tox wrote: Because...
Common... keep the idea going con..

Err.

Truth Justice Freedom
Reasonably priced love
And a hard boiled egg


BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 14:59:26 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:52 PM, Boomstick wrote: Tom should make a meet n fuck game that stars himself.

Meet 'N' Fuck Tom Flup haha ^^

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:04:31 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:59 PM, Confucianism wrote:

its wanted because we are horney and driven to fuck..
so with a marketing ploy it would be easy to simply put it back in and then we can get it ... (is is needed)
but with the same marketing ploy many people will either hate ng or love it because of the porn button right there
( porn is good... porn is bad)


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:08:25 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:04 PM, tox wrote: its wanted because we are horney and driven to fuck..

It's not needed. Not everyone's horny and driven to fuck as you say.


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:09:44 Reply

Yes because that was Newgrounds intentions all along. To be the biggest and greatest source of porn there is.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:10:23 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:04 PM, tox wrote: its wanted because we are horney and driven to fuck..
It's not needed. Not everyone's horny and driven to fuck as you say.

you list me one person that does not look at porn... that is not driven to fuck..


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:14:15 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:04 PM, tox wrote: its wanted because we are horney and driven to fuck..
It's not needed. Not everyone's horny and driven to fuck as you say.

It is a part of our life as a reproductive animal. Everything should be able to contain such desires and not force them on others without their desire and permission, but at the same time we shouldn't be expected to deny ourselves such thoughts as they are the basis of our and all life's existence. Having such content available allows us to cope with our lustful desires and keep them to ourselves until we are able to finally relieve them with a willing partner / one night stand etc.

Anyone who claims they never feel such things is either a liar attempting to take higher ground, or someone who's life was tainted in such a way to lose their desires and force them to believe it is wrong. Which is many religions in a nutshell.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:29:49 Reply

No, the correct answer is more dicks. Get Stamper and JohnnyUtah on it.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:31:30 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:29 PM, SirFinland wrote: No, the correct answer is more dicks. Get Stamper and JohnnyUtah on it.

I don't think their art style would be very good for it. Not to mention the voice actors they would get in.


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:32:37 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:14 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:04 PM, tox wrote:

:stuff n things

so do you think we should have porn back?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:35:22 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:32 PM, tox wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:14 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:04 PM, tox wrote:
stuff n things
so do you think we should have porn back?

I have no problem finding mature content on this site when desired.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:37:09 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:35 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
so do you think we should have porn back?
I have no problem finding mature content on this site when desired.

Me? We still have porn here. You mean more new content. Sure, whatever. Only if it's good though. Because a lot of it's shite.


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:41:21 Reply

porn was the answer all along?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:42:30 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:41 PM, tox wrote: porn was the answer all along?

No.


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:43:52 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:37 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:35 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
so do you think we should have porn back?
I have no problem finding mature content on this site when desired.
Me? We still have porn here. You mean more new content. Sure, whatever. Only if it's good though. Because a lot of it's shite.

This is sadly the case, when looking for such content having the "newest submission" active doesn't usually give anything decent, usually it is always having to go for score which as a result tends to always have the same flashes as nothing ends up scoring higher.

It isn't like it is difficult either when you look at what the 1st place rated adult game is on Newgrounds. It isn't enjoyable or hot at all and compared to a lot of stuff below it is terrible. I have no idea why people seem to so obsess over such things and seem to be so blatantly ignorant to better mature flash, but I suppose that is a sign of such childish idiocy which needs a "mature" section on the header to even be aware such flash exists.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:49:47 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:43 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: It isn't like it is difficult either when you look at what the 1st place rated adult game is on Newgrounds. It isn't enjoyable or hot at all and compared to a lot of stuff below it is terrible. I have no idea why people seem to so obsess over such things and seem to be so blatantly ignorant to better mature flash, but I suppose that is a sign of such childish idiocy which needs a "mature" section on the header to even be aware such flash exists.

Indeed. I still tend not to go there unless someone links me for some reason. Often giving the "YOLO" as the reason. Of course I used to.


BBS Signature
Dragen
Dragen
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:52:53 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:41 PM, tox wrote: porn was the answer all along?

If you are trying to suggest ponies, then that is rather the reason NG has gone downhill.


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 15:56:10 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:49 PM, Confucianism wrote: Indeed. I still tend not to go there unless someone links me for some reason. Often giving the "YOLO" as the reason. Of course I used to.

And YOLO is? I have heard that before but have never bothered to look it up, and evidently, still have not.

At 1/22/13 03:52 PM, Dragen wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:41 PM, tox wrote: porn was the answer all along?
If you are trying to suggest ponies, then that is rather the reason NG has gone downhill.

If you mean a reason why there are less posts than that is true, because now all mods delete any mention or picture of ponies whenever they see it regardless of whether it is spam or not, so as a result there are far less posts now due to that and users being banned for it than there would be if we could.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 16:00:50 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:54 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:41 PM, tox wrote: porn was the answer all along?
When isn't it the answer?

porn 4 the win


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 16:03:51 Reply

At 1/22/13 04:00 PM, tox wrote: porn 4 the win

You people disgust me.


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Plan to save NG 2013-01-22 16:05:23 Reply

At 1/22/13 04:03 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/22/13 04:00 PM, tox wrote: porn 4 the win
You people disgust me.

what are you talking about
we are classy people


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature