00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People Needed for Collab

873 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

People Needed for Collab 2013-01-22 13:27:24

Well, I've decided to start a collab called REM, about dreams. I still need more people. 1 extra animator, a programmer, an artist, voice actors (female and thick male voice) and some other things.
The idea of the game (the story actually) would be something like "Is it possible for us to travel between universes when we dream? Being what we call life, someone elses dream and viceversa? "

I was thinking of some platform - puzzle - thingy, ie:

You fall asleep and get ported to another universe, where gravity is lesser than the earth, or cute bunnies murder people, and you have to work your way to a bed, where you fall sleep and swap with another person, from another universe. And so on. It could also have a "WAKE" button that'd take you to a random universe, just for emergencies, where the situation could be better.. or worse. The art style could change between universes, with rounder shapes for cute universes, and sharper edges for those of destruction and fire, and even one crayon-painted.

If anyone wants to join just, tell me and I'll pm you on the moment!

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-22 15:13:49

Sounds good!

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-22 16:19:19

At 1/22/13 03:13 PM, HDRevill wrote: Sounds good!

Anyone interested can participate! :D

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-22 19:05:23

I'd like to help!

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-22 22:15:35

I'm willing to help. I can program in AS3.

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-23 20:14:44

I'm not sure what you mean by "thick" but I have a mic and what can only be described as "a voice for radio".

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-24 03:01:14

Hey if you're still looking for voice actors I'd like to audition for a role. I've already got a demo reel up and ready for you to hear, inspired by your "is it possible to travel to other universes when we dream" quote in the first paragraph. Let me know alright?

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-29 17:07:12

I like dreaming game idea and if you are still looking for programmer, I know thing or two about AS3, contact me and let's make it happen.

RangeError: Error #1125: The index 4 is out of range 4.

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-29 18:41:03

If you need any music composed or anything, I'd love to help out. Here's a few of my tracks-
https://soundcloud.com/wattsbo/sets/demo-reel

Just specify a mood or scenario, and I can probably compose something suitable fairly quickly.

If I can be of any help let me know!

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-29 18:57:35

I'd like to try out for a voice role! I can send a demo ^_^

Response to People Needed for Collab 2013-01-29 20:51:41

If you still need voice actors, I'm willing.