New Topic Respond to this Topic
harlanlovestone
harlanlovestone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Seeking Composer/1 man band 2013-01-22 08:12:33 Reply

Seeking composer/arranger/1 man band to do all types of genres, specifically seeking James Bond 60's spy music, retros 60's/70s tv and popular style, suspense, hip hop style, gospel, superhero themes, and back ground music in general. This would be a collaboration as part of a web series. There is no pay at this time, but you'd get credit and possible recognition. I'm not in this to get rich. This is more a lifelong dream for me, but if any proceeds are earned from the process I'd be happy to share royalties and continue working together at the next level.

CieranArts
CieranArts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Seeking Composer/1 man band 2013-01-22 21:44:42 Reply

At 1/22/13 08:12 AM, harlanlovestone wrote: Seeking composer/arranger/1 man band to do all types of genres, specifically seeking James Bond 60's spy music, retros 60's/70s tv and popular style, suspense, hip hop style, gospel, superhero themes, and back ground music in general. This would be a collaboration as part of a web series. There is no pay at this time, but you'd get credit and possible recognition. I'm not in this to get rich. This is more a lifelong dream for me, but if any proceeds are earned from the process I'd be happy to share royalties and continue working together at the next level.

Hey, I'm totally willing to work for free as long as I'm credited properly and things are operated smoothly.
You can check out my portfolio here: http://greylightsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/video-game-film -scores-portfolio

deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Seeking Composer/1 man band 2013-02-04 01:58:10 Reply

At 1/22/13 08:12 AM, harlanlovestone wrote: Seeking composer/arranger/1 man band to do all types of genres, specifically seeking James Bond 60's spy music, retros 60's/70s tv and popular style, suspense, hip hop style, gospel, superhero themes, and back ground music in general. This would be a collaboration as part of a web series. There is no pay at this time, but you'd get credit and possible recognition. I'm not in this to get rich. This is more a lifelong dream for me, but if any proceeds are earned from the process I'd be happy to share royalties and continue working together at the next level.

I do anything and everything.

http://www.matthewpablo.com

PM me or e-mail me via my site.
Looking forward to working with you!

:)

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
TellentStudio
TellentStudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Seeking Composer/1 man band 2013-02-06 07:48:48 Reply

At 2/4/13 01:58 AM, deadlyfishes wrote:
I do anything and everything.

http://www.matthewpablo.com
PM me or e-mail me via my site.
Looking forward to working with you!

)

Hello I can help you. Look my works and lets me know if you intresting.

• Transformers Arrival
    Transformers Arrival by TellentStudio

trailer soundtrack

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity
  • Soldate Arrival
    Soldate Arrival by TellentStudio