Be a Supporter!

Learning the ropes

  • 2,700 Views
  • 127 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 01:51:55 Reply

At 1/21/13 11:43 PM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/21/13 11:40 PM, Shauna wrote: Being drooled upon by 100's of underage guys is always a turn on to sign up.
Hmm... drooled upon by 100's of underaged guys? I guess there is no escape from the real world is there?

I'm redy 4 u

i am sexy beyond my years


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:07:19 Reply

At 1/22/13 01:45 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: If you have any artistic talent, you can contribute that way aswell.

Unfortantly, I dont...but I have friends that draw for me... provided I give/do something in exchange...


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:09:40 Reply

At 1/22/13 01:51 AM, Halberd wrote:
At 1/21/13 11:43 PM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/21/13 11:40 PM, Shauna wrote: Being drooled upon by 100's of underage guys is always a turn on to sign up.
Hmm... drooled upon by 100's of underaged guys? I guess there is no escape from the real world is there?
I'm redy 4 u

Honestly there has been a lot of posts/debats breaking from this post. Although the origional poster hasn't been on the entire time...

Although, its quite flattering and kind of fun... I noticed its always the guys who respond to these comments/cinversation...


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:26:47 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:09 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:

Although, its quite flattering and kind of fun... I noticed its always the guys who respond to these comments/cinversation...

you are one of...

what.. 7 females on the bbs... ?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:29:30 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:26 AM, tox wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:09 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:

Although, its quite flattering and kind of fun... I noticed its always the guys who respond to these comments/cinversation...
you are one of...

what.. 7 females on the bbs... ?

Lol yes I'm female.. and this "bbs" is it a Newgrounds term?


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:34:27 Reply

Thanks to everyone who has been sending me reccomendations of games, art, movies ect. All of them were very enjoyable and I'm always looking for suggestions or anyone who wants to chat..(male or female ;) ) <33


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:38:07 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:29 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:26 AM, tox wrote:

Lol yes I'm female.. and this "bbs" is it a Newgrounds term?

unsure if troll

Learning the ropes


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
SeekerFang17
SeekerFang17
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:51:28 Reply

Please, oh please, do not be another troll. My heart can't take much more disappointment.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:52:58 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:09 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Honestly there has been a lot of posts/debats breaking from this post. Although the origional poster hasn't been on the entire time...

Although, its quite flattering and kind of fun... I noticed its always the guys who respond to these comments/cinversation...

you can learn my ropes any day


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:54:30 Reply

Please tell me you guys aren't being serious

Learning the ropes


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
SeekerFang17
SeekerFang17
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:56:03 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:54 AM, Xenomit wrote: Please tell me you guys aren't being serious

No shit, sherlock.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:56:49 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:56 AM, SeekerFang17 wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:54 AM, Xenomit wrote: Please tell me you guys aren't being serious
No shit, sherlock.

KEEP DIGGING WATSON


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:05:19 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:56 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:56 AM, SeekerFang17 wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:54 AM, Xenomit wrote: Please tell me you guys aren't being serious
No shit, sherlock.
KEEP DIGGING WATSON

Oh behave you two, learn to share ;P


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:06:20 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:05 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Oh behave you two, learn to share ;P

Devil's three ways are pretty much my specialty


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:08:36 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:06 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:05 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Oh behave you two, learn to share ;P
Devil's three ways are pretty much my specialty

Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:09:24 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:08 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)

Misbehavior is expected here


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
ameliasbinder
ameliasbinder
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:11:37 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:09 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:08 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)
Misbehavior is expected here

I;ve only been here for 4 days, I think i should give a grace period before I shock and awe all the lil boys....considering girls dont seem to respond *sighs*


<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

Nithael
Nithael
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:41:52 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:11 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:09 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:08 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)
Misbehavior is expected here
I;ve only been here for 4 days, I think i should give a grace period before I shock and awe all the lil boys....considering girls dont seem to respond *sighs*

Trust me, you are in far more danger of being shocked than they are. This community is refuge to some pretty fucked up people, while I do consider myself insane, im nothing compared to these crazy bastards.


Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.
My youtube channel!

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 05:36:38 Reply

Join Newgrounds they said.

It would be fun they said.

Engage in intelligent conversation they said.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Reader
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 05:50:28 Reply

You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 06:10:48 Reply

At 1/22/13 05:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.

unless you take levels in fighter

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 06:23:16 Reply

At 1/22/13 01:38 AM, Xenomit wrote: Another furry. Sweet.

There's two parts to NG, the artists and the trolls. The artist side is really awesome, the troll side is, well...trollish. I guess the good part is that you can join either side.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
DifferentWays
DifferentWays
  • Member since: May. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 06:46:44 Reply

Helloooooooooo :3

Newgrounds is such a timewaster! In the end you will love it aswell.
You can pointlessly browse around for hours in search of something interesting and discover rare pearls of flash animation or you might aswell play the games for the sake of unlocking medals etc.

These are a couple of submissions from my favourite

  • Waterlollies
    Waterlollies by chluaid

    By his own actions the world's fastest creature is forced to a slow, painful crawl.

    Score
    4.39 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    1,608,532 Views
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Misinterpretive Porn Star
    Misinterpretive Porn Star by HappyHarry

    "Quickly Heraldo! Bring more bacon!!"

    Score
    4.43 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    820,162 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Misinterpretive Porn Star
    Misinterpretive Porn Star by HappyHarry

    "Quickly Heraldo! Bring more bacon!!"

    Score
    4.43 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    820,162 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+

ENJOY!!


I am just curious,lunatic,distracted,inconsta nt,stubborn...

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 09:35:59 Reply

At 1/22/13 02:38 AM, tox wrote: unsure if troll

It took me reading about 4 of it's posts to confirm it for female guy


Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 09:47:57 Reply

Either you become supergandhi64 or you become Xenomit. Choose one.

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 11:27:02 Reply

At 1/22/13 06:10 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 1/22/13 05:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.
unless you take levels in fighter

--supergandhi64

That's why you should pick Barbarian, higher constitution means more HP.

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 11:33:26 Reply

At 1/22/13 11:27 AM, Shade wrote:
At 1/22/13 06:10 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 1/22/13 05:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.
unless you take levels in fighter

--supergandhi64
That's why you should pick Barbarian, higher constitution means more HP.

that's a funny way to spell wizard or druid/cleric with divine metamagic feats

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 11:45:41 Reply

At 1/22/13 11:33 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: that's a funny way to spell wizard or druid/cleric with divine metamagic feats

--supergandhi64

Don't make me get all Bard up in here.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Reader
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 12:19:38 Reply

At 1/22/13 06:10 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 1/22/13 05:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.
unless you take levels in fighter

--supergandhi64

Take levels in fighter? I'm not sure what you mean

--LiquidFire


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 12:32:25 Reply

You can vote on submissions and level up.
You can post on the NG BBS (the forum)
You can post in the chat
you can police the portal and delete bad submissions
You can flag things for higher whistle status
You can favorite content
You can earn in game medals. Go get some now.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature