Be a Supporter!

Native American Women are Hawt

  • 36,265 Views
  • 105 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Art Lover
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-22 22:24:03 Reply

dude theyre very hot do you ever consider that you being born in american are considered technicalities a native america even though you are probably mostly europen?

Major-n0ob
Major-n0ob
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-22 22:29:23 Reply

At 1/22/13 10:24 PM, Boss wrote: dude theyre very hot do you ever consider that you being born in american are considered technicalities a native america even though you are probably mostly europen?

I didn't understand a single word of that.

Major-n0ob
Major-n0ob
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-22 22:30:48 Reply

At 1/22/13 01:16 AM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 1/21/13 08:36 PM, Major-n0ob wrote: Well... I think some jealous little missy must be on the rag. Feeling jelly? U mad sis cuz of all the attention native American women are getting out of all this? Maybe if you spent some time on the treadmill guys would talk about how hawt you are too eh?
Im a heterosexual male, you troll.

In that case, you are the troll for behaving like a jealous girl on the rag and then calling me a troll, you troll.

naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-22 22:32:30 Reply

At 1/22/13 10:24 PM, Boss wrote: dude theyre very hot do you ever consider that you being born in american are considered technicalities a native america even though you are probably mostly europen?

An I technicalities condiserd a native america even though I am not europen?


BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 00:25:13 Reply

Dear lord at that big ole ass. Bend her over and tell her to look back at it.


autistic screeching

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 01:34:32 Reply

I'd poke that

Native American Women are Hawt


Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 01:51:01 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:36 AM, selena wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:34 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I'd poke that
Whenever a guy says this, in my head I instantly think tiny penis. I don't know why.. maybe because you said poke. You should've said you would wreck that or something

LOL^ This, woman

I was just making a parabalistic pun reference to the Disney character Pocahontas name by using the word "poke" instead of another word, but I can clearly see you took my euphemism as reference of having a tiny pecker but I can assure you my penis can touch my belly button


Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 01:58:52 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:54 AM, selena wrote:
Sorry wasn't saying you have a tiny penis, just that I think of that when a guy says poke. It's weird, like they have a tiny sharp penis

No offense taken; It's understandable, and you can have a enormous shlong and still poke the shit out of something, But i get what your saying

A tiny pencil can still write

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature
Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 11:11:16 Reply

At 1/20/13 10:11 PM, Major-n0ob wrote: Who else agrees with me?

dat rump

Native American Women are Hawt

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 11:20:43 Reply

What's up Pocahontus, I'm John Smith =D

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:11:42 Reply

That one is pretty hot. Although most of them are butt ugly.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:19:05 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:34 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I'd poke that

Fuck, beat me to it...
Uh...
I'd sack her gaweea?


BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:25:20 Reply

damn id give her small pox
or
big pokes
to the vagina


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:28:17 Reply

i like real native american women who are meth addicts and proud

Native American Women are Hawt


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:30:00 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:28 PM, Sekhem wrote: i like real native american women who are meth addicts and proud

her drum making?


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:31:31 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:30 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:28 PM, Sekhem wrote: i like real native american women who are meth addicts and proud
her drum making?

hit it from the side like a mother fucken bass drum


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:34:17 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:31 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:30 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:28 PM, Sekhem wrote: i like real native american women who are meth addicts and proud
her drum making?
hit it from the side like a mother fucken bass drum

trap boomin harder den bass drum


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:47:13 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:34 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:31 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:30 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:28 PM, Sekhem wrote: i like real native american women who are meth addicts and proud
her drum making?
hit it from the side like a mother fucken bass drum
trap boomin harder den bass drum

he can lay pipe but he ain't no plumber
imma beat ya girl up like a goddamn drummer

Native American Women are Hawt


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:59:29 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:47 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:34 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:31 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:30 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:28 PM, Sekhem wrote: i like real native american women who are meth addicts and proud
her drum making?
hit it from the side like a mother fucken bass drum
trap boomin harder den bass drum
he can lay pipe but he ain't no plumber
imma beat ya girl up like a goddamn drummer

its hard preachin the gospel to the slums lately
so i had to put the gospel on drums baby


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 14:11:47 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:59 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: its hard preachin the gospel to the slums lately
so i had to put the gospel on drums baby

the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum
this relentless attack of the track spares none


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 14:16:07 Reply

At 1/23/13 02:11 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:59 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: its hard preachin the gospel to the slums lately
so i had to put the gospel on drums baby
the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum
this relentless attack of the track spares none

i took eternal sunshine and i looped it
no drums no hook just new shit


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 14:25:37 Reply

At 1/23/13 02:16 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: i took eternal sunshine and i looped it
no drums no hook just new shit

safe place ni66a, lump sum
i'm a snare to the drum


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 14:39:29 Reply

At 1/23/13 02:25 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 02:16 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: i took eternal sunshine and i looped it
no drums no hook just new shit
safe place ni66a, lump sum
i'm a snare to the drum

get the fuck up out my way bitch
got that drum and got them bands just like a parade bitch


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 14:46:24 Reply

At 1/23/13 02:39 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/23/13 02:25 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/23/13 02:16 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: i took eternal sunshine and i looped it
no drums no hook just new shit
safe place ni66a, lump sum
i'm a snare to the drum
get the fuck up out my way bitch
got that drum and got them bands just like a parade bitch

fuck the dumb shit, kill âEU~em with the drum kick
give it to the ni66a with the drum stick


BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO FORGE FIRST TO BRING THE WAY FOR OTHERS -
H. // E L I J A H // M U H A M M A D

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 15:02:47 Reply

At 1/23/13 02:46 PM, Sekhem wrote:
fuck the dumb shit, kill âEU~em with the drum kick
give it to the ni66a with the drum stick

one drum of rum'll have me rappin foreign
like humdumalemalemezacdezachdejournen


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 40
Movie Buff
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 21:49:37 Reply

At 1/23/13 01:11 PM, LiquidFire wrote: That one is pretty hot. Although most of them are butt ugly.

You just don't know.

Native American Women are Hawt


sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
GlockBuddie
GlockBuddie
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 04:17:55 Reply

At 1/20/13 10:11 PM, Major-n0ob wrote: Who else agrees with me?

I'd like to point out that the woman in that picture isn't Native American. She's Latino. Her name is Dolly Castro, a model that currently resides in Miami, FL.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2413233

ill
ill
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 13:16:49 Reply

Native Americans are rather attractive.


BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 13:42:29 Reply

At 1/20/13 10:14 PM, Xenomit wrote: I don't know about women, but teenaged native american boys are just fucking wonderful.

Connor, from AC3

Too bad he grows up to be ugly. Ezio is 100x better.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 13:45:44 Reply

At 1/23/13 09:49 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:11 PM, LiquidFire wrote: That one is pretty hot. Although most of them are butt ugly.
You just don't know.

Well, of course there's going to be some that's hot.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature