New Topic Respond to this Topic
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 10:05 PM Reply

I predicted the Falcons to win the superbowl this year. Do I feel foolish. But my niners are in it so I'm cool.

If we lose it though, I will ruin this BBS with my anger.

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 10:05 PM, KillerSkull wrote: I predicted the Falcons to win the superbowl this year. Do I feel foolish. But my niners are in it so I'm cool.

Last September I predicted 49ers and Pats in the Super Bowl with the Pats winning.
Got part of that right.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 10:15 PM Reply

Will the partstiates be win the supper boole after not doing it several times years past?
Tune in next week.

BBS Signature
juturnal
juturnal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 10:45 PM Reply

San Francisco!!!!! Hometown!

Don't Click
Personal Website

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 11:02 PM, Bees wrote: great

no free follows

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 11:12 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 1/20/13 11:02 PM, Bees wrote: great
no free follows

also I'm glad the patriots didn't win

Bolo
Bolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 02:52 AM Reply

Didn't these threads used to have 7 pages full of scantily clad women in compromising poses?

BBS looks to be on its deathbed.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 11:59 AM Reply

At 1/20/13 10:05 PM, KillerSkull wrote: I predicted the Falcons to win the superbowl this year. Do I feel foolish. But my niners are in it so I'm cool.

If we lose it though, I will ruin this BBS with my anger.

Falcons has a way of shooting themselves in the foot, I hope Gonzalez comes back for one more year to give his title run a last shot.

I couldn't blame him if he decides to retire though.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Just watching the rest of the games now (second half of the first and the whole of the second). Sadly the result has been spoilt for me as I caught it on the radio earlier, but I want to watch them as I just love seeing the Patriots lose!

Most of us thought the Falcons would choke, and so it proved. I really rate this 49ers team, my pick to go all the way before the season started, and I would be surprised if they lost the Superbowl now.

As for the Ravens beating the Patriots.... I just love that result! Almost everyone I know who follows the NFL here in the UK supports the Patriots, as popularity here goes in phases and the Pats have been the dominant team during this last period of British interest (the 49ers and Dolphins also have a lot of fans). Personally I loathe them, so seeing them upset at home is just the best.

So a great final match in prospect between two sides that haven't been there for a long time now. Can't wait.

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 12:23 PM Reply

This is one of the few times where I wouldn't mind which team wins this year, especially when the Ravens finally did something they should have done for years, making it back to the game. The Pats can't expect Billy "Finkle" Cundiff to happen again (plus he was cut).

My pick for this game will be the Ravens although I kinda want the 49ers to win. Either way it will be interesting because the pool I made have now been narrowed down to this: Ed Reed and Randy Moss.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 1/21/13 02:52 AM, Bolo wrote: Didn't these threads used to have 7 pages full of scantily clad women in compromising poses?

BBS looks to be on its deathbed.

Just wait for the Superbowl, we'll see at least 7 pages of scantily clad womens

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 02:16 PM Reply

Ravens vs. Patriots: As far as I'm concerned, Bane could have shown up and taken them both out. Belichick temper tantrum #4,789 is part of the reason I don't care for the Patriots. Yeah, I don't like either. But like has been previously said, I'm happy to see other teams in the Super Bowl for a change. I'm pulling for the 49ers myself.

One thing that comes to mind: neither QB has Super Bowl experience. I don't know how that will factor into the game. I know people freaked out when Jim Harbaugh benched Alex Smith, but my feeling at the time that it was the right decision has been vindicated. Colin Kaepernick has been playing well, he's still fairly green compared to Joe Flacco, so I wonder how that will factor in. Flacco has played pretty well this year in general too.

Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl)

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Nfc / Afc Championship Games (nfl) Jan. 21st, 2013 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 1/21/13 12:23 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: My pick for this game will be the Ravens although I kinda want the 49ers to win. Either way it will be interesting because the pool I made have now been narrowed down to this: Ed Reed and Randy Moss.

At this point, I'm on the fence on who's going to win it all, considering that there is a 2 week build-up and media oversaturation for this game, and these 2 teams are pretty similar in a lot of ways. The Niners are the early favorites according to Vegas, which I would imagine that will play in the Ravens hands, as they were heavy underdogs in their 2 previous playoff games, and end up winning.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature