New Topic Respond to this Topic
grachamoncha
grachamoncha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Req: Youtube Background. 2013-01-20 10:56:16 Reply

If any potential artist out there is feeling creative/bored I would like to ask you all a favour. I'm going to start uploading music to my channel that I made myself so the background shouldn't be of anything specific. I'm not sure I can give any more direction apart from that apart from try to keep it reasonably tame (No super ninja cats with lasers protruding from its eyes). Merci beaucoup to all.

test-object
test-object
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to Req: Youtube Background. 2013-01-20 12:05:26 Reply

At 1/20/13 10:56 AM, grachamoncha wrote: If any potential artist out there is feeling creative/bored I would like to ask you all a favour. I'm going to start uploading music to my channel that I made myself so the background shouldn't be of anything specific. I'm not sure I can give any more direction apart from that apart from try to keep it reasonably tame (No super ninja cats with lasers protruding from its eyes). Merci beaucoup to all.

You need to tell people what you want. You can't just say 'something', you might end up with 'something' you don't like.
Be more specific, we can't read your mind.

A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
grachamoncha
grachamoncha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Req: Youtube Background. 2013-01-20 12:10:13 Reply

More specifics: Preferably a pattern with dark reds/blacks/greens overlapping creating some sort of trippy neon weaving across a black background. Also, it would be nice if the words Sonus Pacis could be incorporated into the background somehow, preferably up the sides so that it is visible.

Even more specifics: If every strand of light that stretches across the black background emits a light of the strands colour onto the black background, giving it a more 3D effect. The Sonus Pacis could preferably be in some sort of elegant font that isn't too over the top.

Use all of these specifics or none of them. I'm not picky.

Havegum
Havegum
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Req: Youtube Background. 2013-01-20 12:42:29 Reply

At 1/20/13 12:10 PM, grachamoncha wrote: Use all of these specifics or none of them. I'm not picky.

Size specs?

BBS Signature
grachamoncha
grachamoncha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Req: Youtube Background. 2013-01-20 12:58:27 Reply

At 1/20/13 12:42 PM, Havegum wrote:
At 1/20/13 12:10 PM, grachamoncha wrote: Use all of these specifics or none of them. I'm not picky.
Size specs?

Not 100% sure but with a bit of research 2000X1500 seems to be the recommendation from most.