New Topic Respond to this Topic
Darwin7
Darwin7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 08:43 AM Reply

How can i sober up?? being drunk and in bed sucks. when I close my eyes its like I can feel the world spinnin! INERTIA MY FUCKIN ASS!!

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:01 AM Reply

that's why you shouldn't drink so much

-_____________-

lel

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:02 AM Reply

Drink lots of water; and eventually the after drunkening (as I call it,) will phase out. You'll still be slightly light-headed, just able to drive a car without much problem.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:06 AM Reply

Drink some more.

dickfag
dickfag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:10 AM Reply

Drink water and piss alot.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:31 AM Reply

My friend told once you should eat salt. I don't know why and I fail to see the logic.

Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
Darwin7
Darwin7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:36 AM Reply

At 1/20/13 09:01 AM, Sequenced wrote: that's why you shouldn't drink so much

-_____________-

Thanks ma

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 09:48 AM Reply

I heard drinking cum does the trick, go for it.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 10:02 AM Reply

Well there's no cure for a hangover for now, it's your liver that does all the weightlifting for this; only time will finish the problem as your lives breaks the alcohol down. Sleeping is the best 'remedy' as long as you don't vomit or anything. Coffee will only make you awake; it will not make you sober.

Of course, you could just drain out all of your blood at once, but then there's the problem being that you're dead...even so you shall be sober (dead sober)

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 10:15 AM Reply

just enjoy it. put on some chill tunes.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Forte
Forte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 12:55 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 08:43 AM, Darwin7 wrote: How can i sober up?? being drunk and in bed sucks. when I close my eyes its like I can feel the world spinnin! INERTIA MY FUCKIN ASS!!

Sleep on your stomach and put your head facing down, letting your forehead rest on your forearms. Drink water and eat something like bread to soak up th alcohol. Always works for me.

Need to make an updated sig.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 01:09 PM Reply

You're typing way too legibly; I don't think you're drunk enough.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 01:42 PM Reply

Make an espresso, grab a large cup of water, a book or magazine, and sit outside on the patio. That's what I do after a hangover or my lady and I are taking a breather after sex.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 01:43 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 09:01 AM, Sequenced wrote: that's why you shouldn't drink so much

Or at all

TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 02:20 PM Reply

Just listen to slow groovy music at loud volumes, the alcohol makes it several times better

and drink some buckets of water so you can function tomorrow

aka SBB! I'm not on Newgrounds anymore, but you can find me here:
Youtube | Soundcloud | Facebook

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 02:20 PM, Buoy wrote: Just listen to slow groovy music at loud volumes, the alcohol makes it several times better

and drink some buckets of water so you can function tomorrow

Drink more alcohol =D

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 03:52 PM Reply

Bread to soak up the excess alcohol, Water to replenish any lost electrolyte.

the-goatman
the-goatman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 04:01 PM Reply

That hasn't happened to me since the second or third time I ever drank, it sucks as I remember.

Listen to some music to take your mind off it. Or stare at something stationary to try to ground yourself

manopoly12
manopoly12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 04:16 PM Reply

Well, you can either have a little self control of your alcohol intake and not drink as much. which is lame. or, you can drink water and eat a loaf of bread. The bread can soak up some of the alcohol in your stomach and the water is to replenish the fluid that your constantly evacuating through your body out your pee hole from the your liquor filled bladder. I'm not a professional so it's a chance that everything I said doesn't work.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Fuck! Partys Ova And Im Still Drunk Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 1/20/13 10:02 AM, Gimmick wrote: Of course, you could just drain out all of your blood at once, but then there's the problem being that you're dead...

What about dialysis? Would that clean the alcohol out of your blood?