00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"glorious Pc Gaming Master Race"

7,852 Views | 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-19 23:31:04

you know those people; the "ugh consoles are fucking shit tier my pc can run any game max graphics at 1080p fuck at me do you even lift?" type.

fucking hate them. Every last one of the cum sponges.

you would rather spend upwards of $1000 on a system to have the game look a little better? I wouldn't. I'd rather be sitting on my couch with friends having fun instead of sitting in an uncomfortable chair and gripe about how much console games suck.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-19 23:43:34

PC elitists tend to think this way, mostly due to the fact that they can access just about any game they can get, whether it's a regular copy of the game, through Steam or other such means. Also, because of the sheer graphical power of a fully loaded PC trumps consoles, that gives them reasoning to act this way, not realizing that graphics are not the most important part of the game itself.

There is a reason why game consoles were made, it's for gaming. {and other things as well, but mostly gaming} you can't necessarily say that for a PC.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-19 23:44:16

I'll admit I used to be one, going on SPUF just to insult consoles and anyone whom defends them and then circle jerk in a jizzpool of people with similar beliefs.

Fell out with them when I found out that they were impossible to have a conversation with unless you subscribe to their beliefs 100%.
That is
>Agreeing that Counter strike 1.6 and Starcraft were gods gift to gamers
>That Halo, Cod and any other shooter made after the year 2007 is by default inferior to any game made before that time.

Ugh

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 00:32:51

PCs > Consoles since consoles are just weak PCs, unless you build a PC with prehistoric hardware.

You can hook your PC to a TV and use a controller. The only reason to get a console is for the exclusives.

This post is generated by human intelligence (or lack thereof).

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 09:27:53

Here I thought games were made for enjoyment of not to be debated over on what you should play them on. A good game is still a good game no matter the platform.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 09:33:52

At 1/20/13 09:27 AM, Mismo wrote: Here I thought games were made for enjoyment of not to be debated over on what you should play them on. A good game is still a good game no matter the platform.

Exactly. What's the point in arguing over how we play games? We're all gamers, we share a fun common interest - we shouldn't be getting pissed off with eachother over what hardware we use and how much money we're prepared to spend on it.

god

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 10:16:19

This thread again.

The main reason why PC gamers act the way they act is because PC is better. I'm sorry, but it really is.

cum sponge

I've seen some bad insults but yours reached a new level of stupid.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 10:44:10

Let's TRY and be clean here...

At 1/20/13 12:32 AM, Jin wrote: You can hook your PC to a TV and use a controller. The only reason to get a console is for the exclusives.

That or if some games simply feel more comfortable with console controls. I'd rather play platformer games on a console than PC but I have taken both methods for different games either way.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 12:31:51

I don't understand why some people insist on picking sides over something like this. I get that some games play better on a PC and some play better on a console, but if you're a gamer, why wouldn't you just enjoy both? Why limit yourself to one and why should you have petty arguments with people who choose the other? It makes no sense to me.

At 1/20/13 02:49 AM, Chemich wrote: I've emulated all successfully, only a few games not working. Gamecube was the easiest; PS2 took a bit to work out the kinks, Dreamcast is just a mess, Xbox worked but I saw no real reason to actually emulate it. Hell I can even emulate Wii games, though the control scheme is kind of sketchy for me, still works fine with a few bugs here and there (mainly just audio sync.)

Keep in mind that you're not allowed to discuss piracy on our boards.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 13:57:10

At 1/19/13 11:31 PM, HighWay wrote: you would rather spend upwards of $1000 on a system to have the game look a little better? I wouldn't. I'd rather be sitting on my couch with friends having fun instead of sitting in an uncomfortable chair and gripe about how much console games suck.

Yeah, but I kind of hate people like you just as much. You'll never need to spend $1000 on a PC, an uncomfortable chair is your own fault and all it takes is a few gamepads and an hdmi cable to play PC games on your couch.

PC is a better gaming experience for the most part, people who deny that and people who rant on about it and hate everything else are equally annoying.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 17:18:50

At 1/20/13 01:57 PM, Jackho wrote: PC is a better gaming experience for the most part, people who deny that and people who rant on about it and hate everything else are equally annoying.

And besides, liking both sides of gaming just means more options and games to choose from.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 19:04:35

Both are starting to merge.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 20:07:08

At 1/20/13 09:27 AM, Mismo wrote: Here I thought games were made for enjoyment of not to be debated over on what you should play them on. A good game is still a good game no matter the platform.

Not on this planet. People will find anything to argue over and that includes gaming platforms. Personally, I think it shouldn't matter what you are playing a game on. As long as you enjoy it, it should not matter.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 20:23:56

I play on both console and PC and I admit keyboard and mouse are good ONLY for first person shooters and real time strategy games.
But thats it. I would choose a controller for every other game. I would never play street fighter or batman on a keyboard and mouse. Some PC games strongly discourage it, some PC games want you to use a gamepad so badly all their controls are written in that format already.

As far as graphics I really, really, really dont fucking care. PC gamers like to pick up Crysis as a form of trial by fire for their graphics card. And again I do not, not, not, not, not, not, NOT FUCKING CARE.
Crysis 2 on consoles, I was okay with it. The PC graphics comparisons were nominal and meager, at least to me. I just, do not care.

Then again this comes from me, a guy who likes stylization in games, so maybe my opinion doesn't matter, but here is my opinion:

Okami, journey, team fortress 2> Crysis, battlefield 3, skyrim 'realism' texture packs.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-20 22:01:29

Well we all know PCs are technically better in pretty much every way, but they're more expensive and less user friendly than consoles. This the best analogy I have.

I'm a PC gamer, I'm a programmer, I'm online all the time, I like the get the fastest speeds and the best graphical performance out of my games.

I have a friend who's a console gamer, he's a carpenter, works all day, and when he comes home he like to pop his game in his console and flip it on.

It's understandable why he wouldn't want to go through all the hassle that I do. And he's willing to take deal with the performance degradation. But that'd never settle for me. Consoles are designed to be a more causal experience.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-21 01:52:09

Sometimes I feel like a PC elitist just because I have a powerful laptop. I didn't even know it was that good until after I bought it, only planning to play simple games like Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft, mostly using it for work. But it turns out this baby can even run the Crysis games. So I decided to get some more demanding games off Steam like The Witcher 2 and Spec Ops and they run so well it's amazing. Especially after spending your whole life never having a PC that can't even run the most basic FPS. Until I got this laptop I was always a console gamer. Sega, PS1, PS2, Wii and now an Xbox 360.

Honestly I think neither are truly superior. I like PC gaming for the obvious things, you have way better online experiences, PC games usually come with something extra like the level creator in Portal 2. And then I like console games for things like simplicity. You never have to bother with things like video settings and installing your games. Plus Xbox and even PS3 have some really good exclusives like Halo and God of War. Not to mention a PC is practically useless if you have more than one person wanting to play. I spend more time on my laptop than anything but if you're actually social like me I find myself jumping on the Xbox with my flatmates more often now to play some 3 player games.

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-21 02:00:57

The fact is, games run better, look better, play better, and have more depth on PC. There's actually been cases where game designers have had to tone down their games to fit the limitations of consoles. Sure, it's expensive (not actually that expensive, you can get a decent gaming PC for about the price of the average console) but you pay for quality, you pay for games that aren't just better looking, they're better playing.

Yeah, PC gamers can be smug, most of the time they've got a real good reason to be.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-21 02:57:37

The PC has loads of potential. With consoles, what you see is what you get and if you don't like it, you're an entitled cunt. But he PC is infinitely customizable. With the right specs you can outperform consoles with ease. Besides seeing games in better graphics, you can add really cool mods to most PC games. And you're not constantly spending thousands to maintain your gaming PC. Once you've built it, it's just a matter of updating some drivers.

Loyalists are cocksucking idiots in general. It doesn't matter if they're PC master race or Xbox/PS3/Wii fans. They're all idiots for defending their platform to the death like they're some kind of defense force.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2013-01-21 16:18:39

At 1/21/13 03:08 AM, Cootie wrote: I don't know if a $200 PC will be able to out do an Xbox 360. I highly doubt it.

I'd bet another $200 it could.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-09 16:24:08

Most of what they say is right though. Even though I despise their spamming, I've seen much worse from console fanboys. Not only do they spam more but they also use "KEWL STAITMUNTZ" (i.e. bullshit) to defend their arguments. To spam repeatedly is one thing but to bullshit your ass off will lead you to thousands of tons of hate.

a

BBS Signature

what an important thread this is.

pc master race and console fanboyism are both stupid.

the end.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-11 21:07:31

At 1/20/13 12:31 PM, Auz wrote: I don't understand why some people insist on picking sides over something like this. I get that some games play better on a PC and some play better on a console, but if you're a gamer, why wouldn't you just enjoy both? Why limit yourself to one and why should you have petty arguments with people who choose the other? It makes no sense to me.
Keep in mind that you're not allowed to discuss piracy on our boards.

omg dude i totally agree why not enjoy both. I mean when i was little i played pc and console and still do to this day.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-12 09:24:11

I WOULD definitely consider getting a gaming pc just to meet the recommended settings of a game that currently interested me at the moment.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-12 18:04:46

Bruh.
I'm a PC elitist + a console freak.
I'm a frickin GAMER
And nothing else, I'm playing games for fun and for competetives
I'm just a stupid kid, that likes dumb fun yet also challenges.

So you can say I'm neither Black nor White side, I'm a gray Jedi.
Peace.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗDongers make me stronk!ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-02-01 12:10:19

you can sit on your couch and play on pc you peasant.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-06-22 00:01:04

I prefer PC for fps simply because of the mouse and keyboard. Just moved more smooth. And because of wow. So many buttons to use. My PC is a dinosaur and broke. Can't afford a new one so I have my 360 to play.

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-06-26 23:04:49

At 1/19/13 11:31 PM, HighWay wrote: you know those people; the "ugh consoles are fucking shit tier my pc can run any game max graphics at 1080p fuck at me do you even lift?" type.

fucking hate them. Every last one of the cum sponges.

you would rather spend upwards of $1000 on a system to have the game look a little better? I wouldn't. I'd rather be sitting on my couch with friends having fun instead of sitting in an uncomfortable chair and gripe about how much console games suck.

you spouted so much ignorance in this post it's not even worth nitpicking through each thing you got wrong.

the point of pcmasterrace is that the pc is the superior gaming platform. and it is.

if you are a gamer, you're going to need a pc as well as consoles. but you're always going to be happy when a game has a pc version.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-01 03:06:27

before i weigh in, i'll say i own every playstation as well as a decent PC and i use them both for gaming. i'm not hardline one way or the other.

whenever someone talks shit on a "pc master race" person, their argument only ever has one point: money. "lol ur gonna spend $1000+ on a pc my ps4 cost me $250 idiot". that's a shit argument. you get what you pay for. consoles provide convenient gameplay, not optimal gameplay. their operating systems are designed to do one thing reliably at a set quality across the board.

a pc, given you've put the right parts in it, is infinitely better equipped to provide quality gameplay at the best possible resolutions, frames per second, graphics, sound quality and so on. if you HAVE the money to put into a good pc and you want the BEST gameplay experience, a console does not cut the mustard AT ALL. you get what you pay for, bottom line.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-08 18:13:09

At 7/8/17 01:29 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: lmao I love that the mustard race meme gets people so butthurt for the dumbest reasons

Maybe it's because the last "master race" killed about 6 million people. But that's just a wild guess.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-09 07:21:42

At 7/8/17 10:01 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: I've never really understood this whole PC vs console and console wars thing. Like, why are you all so sensitive about your purchases that you feel the need to constantly act like what you game on is the best alternative?

Because mommy would only buy them one console and they don't want to accept that maybe their choice wasn't the ebst one.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature