New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:30 PM Reply

Would it be possible to have a partial supporter badge, something that is exactly like the normal supporter badge but split up into parts?

For example, if it was split up into 5 parts, then it'd be $5 for each partial badge, and if you buy a partial badge, then you'll get the same red star, only with the word "[PARTIAL]" stamped on the long bar that goes down; also the text that is there for a supporter ("Member" >> "Supporter") to ("Member" >> "Partial Supporter [x/5]") where X is the number of badges they bought?

So if someone pays $10 then they get "Partial Supporter [2/5]" in place of their "Member" text.

Feasible, or not?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:32 PM Reply

At 1/19/13 10:30 PM, Gimmick wrote: Would it be possible to have a partial supporter badge, something that is exactly like the normal supporter badge but split up into parts?

For example, if it was split up into 5 parts, then it'd be $5 for each partial badge, and if you buy a partial badge, then you'll get the same red star, only with the word "[PARTIAL]" stamped on the long bar that goes down; also the text that is there for a supporter ("Member" >> "Supporter") to ("Member" >> "Partial Supporter [x/5]") where X is the number of badges they bought?

So if someone pays $10 then they get "Partial Supporter [2/5]" in place of their "Member" text.

Feasible, or not?

I say just let people start donations with 5$ and give them the badge, really, it's just a badge....
Maybe different colors for how much you donated?
Like 5 gets you a green
and 10 gets you red
15 purple
20 orange
and like 30 gold or some shit, I don't kow

illicit
illicit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:42 PM Reply

I say just let people start donations with 5$ and give them the badge, really, it's just a badge....
Maybe different colors for how much you donated?
Like 5 gets you a green
and 10 gets you red
15 purple
20 orange
and like 30 gold or some shit, I don't kow

I want a pink one.

ButtHoleLogic
ButtHoleLogic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

Let's also add an option where Tom Flup writes me a check for ten dollars and I get a Mooch badge

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

This is a good idea and you should suggest it to Tom.

Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 1/19/13 10:43 PM, 3Flay wrote: This is a good idea and you should suggest it to Tom.

Bet $25 he won't do it. I read somewhere on ED that he's a jew...

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 19th, 2013 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 1/19/13 10:44 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 1/19/13 10:43 PM, 3Flay wrote: This is a good idea and you should suggest it to Tom.

Nothing on ED is entirely accurate. They create those articles for laughs, and nothing but.

Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 12:33 AM Reply

At 1/19/13 10:49 PM, 3Flay wrote:
Nothing on ED is entirely accurate. They create those articles for laughs, and nothing but.

Keyword: Entirely

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
amplefied
amplefied
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Partial Supporter Badge - feasible? Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 12:46 AM Reply

Thanks for reminding me, the article on NG is hilarious, I wonder if my account on it still works though