New Topic Respond to this Topic
w7y7a7t7t
w7y7a7t7t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
looking for an artist 2013-01-19 22:13:04 Reply

I need an artist to draw what will be about 35 still scenes in total (so no animation). i had an artist, however i haven't been able to contact him for just under a month, and i can't sacrifice anymore time. The game is a top down shooter, set in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. the game is called 30 days, and (you guessed it!) takes place over the course of 30 days. here's a brief summary of the plot/game:

The hero (john) woke up one day to find his city over run with zombies; the only thing on his mind is getting his son, curt, from his boarding school. Once he getâEUTMs to the school, after a bit of exploring, finds a note from his son in the principles office. The note says thatâEUTMs he heading to the harbor for the to get a boat, and head for the island just off the cost, where there is suppose to be heli-evac. John following his son, jumps out the window and heads for the harbor. Along the way he cutâEUTMs through a zoo, and finally getâEUTMs to the harbor, where he manages to find a boat. Once he getâEUTMs to the island he discovers it's been over run. The evac is still in operation, so he heads for the chopper. after getting there e searches for his son. on the last day, He seeâEUTMs his son walking towards him, however he's now one of the living dead.

the game is getting pretty close to being done, about 98% of the coding is done, about 70% of the music is done, about 40% of the game's graphics art is done, 50% of the voice acting is done, 100% of the sound effects are done, and 100% of the writing is done. if your interested or want to know more PM me, thanks!

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

BagamCadet
BagamCadet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to looking for an artist 2013-01-19 22:50:25 Reply

Note sent.

Burning is a terrible way to go...