Be a Supporter!

Worst music trends of 2012?

  • 1,632 Views
  • 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 00:13:46 Reply

At 1/19/13 05:04 PM, Scary wrote:
At 1/19/13 05:03 PM, zag wrote: I wouldn't know.
I don't listen to very much new music.
you're missing out

I seriously doubt that.
That said, any recommendations?


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 00:22:28 Reply

At 1/20/13 12:13 AM, zag wrote: I seriously doubt that.
That said, any recommendations?

These people.

Worst music trends of 2012?

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 00:58:49 Reply

At 1/20/13 12:22 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/20/13 12:13 AM, zag wrote: I seriously doubt that.
That said, any recommendations?
These people.

I have a hard time with the fact that you even call that music...
Though maybe I just looked up the wrong songs. Link me to your favorite (or one of your favorites)


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 01:10:41 Reply

At 1/20/13 12:58 AM, zag wrote:
At 1/20/13 12:22 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/20/13 12:13 AM, zag wrote: I seriously doubt that.
That said, any recommendations?
These people.
I have a hard time with the fact that you even call that music...
Though maybe I just looked up the wrong songs. Link me to your favorite (or one of your favorites)

I don't have the energy to argue difference of opinion with you. You like it or you don't. I don't listen to music I wouldn't consider music so it's not the music's fault you don't enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_E2NaezKM&hd=1

Here's another artists I like unrelated to the poster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk&hd=1 1080p is adviced.

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 01:17:43 Reply

At 1/20/13 01:10 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_E2NaezKM&hd=1

Here's another artists I like unrelated to the poster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk&hd=1 1080p is adviced.

Those links are actually decent.
However, after a few songs each, I can't stand XXYYXX, Giraffage or Beat Culture.
Slow Magic is pretty decent. I couldn't find Blackbird, because the only thing that came up was The Beatles.


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 01:23:45 Reply

At 1/20/13 01:17 AM, zag wrote:
At 1/20/13 01:10 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
Those links are actually decent.
However, after a few songs each, I can't stand XXYYXX, Giraffage or Beat Culture.

If you can't stand it it's probably because you're not relaxed enough. If you don't enjoy it then you probably just don't like their music.

Slow Magic is pretty decent. I couldn't find Blackbird, because the only thing that came up was The Beatles.

Blackbird Blackbird is his name.

This is what I listen to. It may not be your style and it doesn't have to be but it's what I listen to.

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 01:32:37 Reply

At 1/20/13 01:23 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: If you can't stand it it's probably because you're not relaxed enough. If you don't enjoy it then you probably just don't like their music.

Fair enough.
For the record, I'm not frequently this opinionated, though I have been more so recently. I apologize for being so critical.
No, I wouldn't call myself very relaxed right now.
Funny thing though... the first song I heard by XXYYXX actually enraged me. It had a certain feel to it that just infuriated the hell out of me.

Slow Magic is pretty decent. I couldn't find Blackbird, because the only thing that came up was The Beatles.
Blackbird Blackbird is his name.

I'll look him up now...

This is what I listen to. It may not be your style and it doesn't have to be but it's what I listen to.

Fair enough.
By the way, it probably would have been easier to instead give me a link to your profile, rather than your station. I did like the first song I heard though, so there's that. I do listen to radically different music than you.


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Worst music trends of 2012? 2013-01-20 01:44:21 Reply

At 1/20/13 01:32 AM, zag wrote: Fair enough.
For the record, I'm not frequently this opinionated, though I have been more so recently. I apologize for being so critical.
No, I wouldn't call myself very relaxed right now.
Funny thing though... the first song I heard by XXYYXX actually enraged me. It had a certain feel to it that just infuriated the hell out of me.

If you're not in the mood for XXYYXX you tend to hate it.

I'll look him up now...

That Slow Magic song was free btw.