There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!4.54 / 5.00 62,642 Views
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!4.00 / 5.00 4,026 Views
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.4.22 / 5.00 15,987 Views
I use SeaMonkey. It has the firefox engine without being... firfox, unstable and slow.
Its reasonably fast for being a fully featured client for everything, but it pales in comparison to chrome's speed.
I cant use chrome anymore because for some reason it wont render ANYTHING, and anything i do to try to fix it just doesnt work. So i gave up. Im done.
Yes already, i picked runescape up again, mainly because i just have nothing better to do at times.
Linux, Windows, DOS, it doesn't even matter in the end.
Find me on the REAL NG chat! Quakenet channel #newgrounds.com!
I just use Chrome. I have been for a few years and don't plan on changing any time soon.
"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain
Look at the last browser thread and you'll find out.
This is my signature. It is a nice signature.
Google Chrome is master race.
Love is an insidious and incurable disease, one that, if not treated with caution, can kill the object of affection or the one who desires them.
Been using chrome for a while and still do, but lately it's gotten a little slower than it was initially. It happens the same way on every computer I have for a long period of time, but I can't figure out if it's the computer's fault or if it's a chrome thing. The thing that makes me want to blame chrome is the amount of processes it creates. Does anyone know why this is? I know it wasn't like that when I installed it and I do not use any plugins or addons except for popup blocker.
Anyways, answer still chrome.
At 1/18/13 11:29 PM, Elephly wrote: Does anyone know why this is?
chrome creates a separate process for every tab/extension/whatever that is running
At 1/18/13 11:37 PM, notYert wrote: chrome creates a separate process for every tab/extension/whatever that is running
But when I screen-shotted that I only had NG and youtube tabs open. So all I can think of is one process for both of those, one for shockwave flash, one for popup blocker...? Maybe there's other shit going on behind the scenes that I don't know about
I use either Chrome or Maxtron. Maxtron works fine but my laptop itself is a slow fuck thus the browser doesn't load pages well. With Chrome, websites always load slow when visited for the first time, but soon become extremely fast to load. Maxtron has a built-in screenshot taker (which my laptop doesn't support) thus it's a plus for Maxtron.
So Chrome for speed, Maxtron for pics.
Chrome, but sometimes it gets buggy with youtube videos and such, I'm kinda looking around. I used to use Opera a lot which wasn't bad. Never was a fan of firefox
- Ad Hacker 0.7 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Adblock Plus 2.2.1
- Add to Search Bar 2.0
- Adobe Acrobat - Create PDF 1.1 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Adobe Contribute Toolbar 6.1 (Disabled)
- All-in-One Sidebar 0.7.18 (Disabled)
- Auto Save Document 22.214.171.124 (Disabled)
- Autofill Forms 0.9.9.0
- Automatic Save Folder 1.0.4
- avast! WebRep 7.0.1474 (Disabled)
- BetterPrivacy 1.68
- Bitcoin Prices 0.1.2 (Disabled)
- Blank Your Monitor + Easy Reading 1.9.7
- Cache Status 0.7.10
- CheckFox 0.9.2 (Disabled)
- Classic Compact Options 16.0.1
- ColorfulTabs 17.6
- Context Search 0.4.6
- Converter 1.2.3
- Cookie Monster 1.1.0
- CookieCuller 1.4
- CountdownClock 1.4.5
- DictionarySearch 10.0.0
- DOM Inspector 2.0.13 (Disabled)
- Download Manager Tweak 0.9.6
- DownloadHelper 4.9.13
- DownThemAll! 2.0.15
- eBay Sidebar for Firefox 2.5.4 (Disabled)
- Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus 1.2.3 (Disabled)
- Email This! Bookmarklet Extension 2.3.0 (Disabled)
- EPUBReader 126.96.36.199 (Disabled)
- Extension List Dumper 1.15.2
- Fasterfox Lite 3.9.9Lite (Disabled)
- Find In Tabs 0.4.0.6
- Firebug 1.11.1 (Disabled)
- Flashblock 188.8.131.52
- Forecastfox 2.2.2
- FoxClocks 3.1.26
- FoxyProxy Standard 4.1.1 (Disabled)
- Gmail Notifier 0.6.4.3 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Google Reader Watcher 1.7.4 (Disabled)
- Greasemonkey 1.6
- HTTPS Finder 0.85
- HTTPS-Everywhere 3.1.3
- Image-Show-Hide 0.2.8.1 (Disabled)
- InstantFox 2.7.7 (Disabled)
- JS Switch 0.2.9
- KeeFox 1.1.3
- keyconfig 20110522
- last.fmCode 0.7c (Disabled)
- LinkVisitor 3.4.1 (Disabled)
- Menu Editor 1.2.7
- Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 0.0.0 (Disabled)
- MinimizeToTray revived (MinTrayR) 1.1.2
- MirFox 0.4.0.5 (Disabled)
- Morning Coffee 1.35
- Mouseless Browsing 0.5.3.1Build201101051500 (Disabled)
- Mozilla Archive Format 2.0.8
- Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar Plus 1.2 (Disabled)
- My foobar2000 0.1 (Disabled)
- NoScript 184.108.40.206
- Nuke Anything Enhanced 1.0.2 (Disabled)
- Organize Search Engines 1.7
- Padlock 0.5.0
- Permit Cookies 0.6.2 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Puzzle 0.5.3 (Disabled)
- QuickNote 0.7.2
- randomflip 0.1Beta2 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- RefControl 0.8.16
- ReminderFox 2.0.2
- RSS Icon In Awesombar 1.4
- RSS Ticker 12
- Save Image in Folder 1.3.11
- Save Images 0.8.7 (Disabled)
- Save Link in Folder 1.5.11
- ScrollyFox 2.4
- Session Manager 0.7.9.4 (Disabled)
- Snap Links Plus 2.3.1
- Speed Dial 0.9.6.12 (Disabled)
- Stylish 1.3.1 (Disabled)
- Tab Mix Plus 0.4.0.5pre.130114a
- Tile Tabs 8.6 (Disabled)
- TinEye Reverse Image Search 1.1
- Torbutton 220.127.116.11 (Disabled)
- TwitThat ! 0.1.6.2 (Disabled)
- Update Scanner 3.1.10
- User Agent Switcher 0.7.3
- Web Developer 1.2.2 (Disabled)
- YouTube quality manager 1.2 (Disabled)
At 1/18/13 10:57 PM, notYert wrote: chromium
omg so future so tech. 10/10.
For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.
Firefox, although Chrome runs much faster and smoother, it just doesn't have the extensions/addons I can't live without.