Retro Shooter with generated content4.09 / 5.00 1,532 Views
Blow the enemy to hell or die a hero! Do you have the Expendaballs for combat, Soldier?3.90 / 5.00 9,643 Views
It's time to escape the city!3.84 / 5.00 2,645 Views
I use SeaMonkey. It has the firefox engine without being... firfox, unstable and slow.
Its reasonably fast for being a fully featured client for everything, but it pales in comparison to chrome's speed.
I cant use chrome anymore because for some reason it wont render ANYTHING, and anything i do to try to fix it just doesnt work. So i gave up. Im done.
Yes already, i picked runescape up again, mainly because i just have nothing better to do at times.
I just use Chrome. I have been for a few years and don't plan on changing any time soon.
"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain
Definitely Chrome. Firefox runs insanely slow on my computer and I don't understand why. Even after updating it and all.
It has to run at a good speed on others' computers, right?
At 1/18/13 10:55 PM, Eddmario wrote:At 1/18/13 10:54 PM, Viper50 wrote: I use Firefox.This.
I tried Chrome more than once and didn't like it.
Funny, it was the exact opposite for me
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
I'm bringing back profile porn, so go look at it and fap and stuff
I mostly use firefox.
Look at the last browser thread and you'll find out.
This is my signature. It is a nice signature.
Been using chrome for a while and still do, but lately it's gotten a little slower than it was initially. It happens the same way on every computer I have for a long period of time, but I can't figure out if it's the computer's fault or if it's a chrome thing. The thing that makes me want to blame chrome is the amount of processes it creates. Does anyone know why this is? I know it wasn't like that when I installed it and I do not use any plugins or addons except for popup blocker.
Anyways, answer still chrome.
At 1/18/13 11:29 PM, Elephly wrote: Does anyone know why this is?
chrome creates a separate process for every tab/extension/whatever that is running
At 1/18/13 11:37 PM, notYert wrote: chrome creates a separate process for every tab/extension/whatever that is running
But when I screen-shotted that I only had NG and youtube tabs open. So all I can think of is one process for both of those, one for shockwave flash, one for popup blocker...? Maybe there's other shit going on behind the scenes that I don't know about
I use either Chrome or Maxtron. Maxtron works fine but my laptop itself is a slow fuck thus the browser doesn't load pages well. With Chrome, websites always load slow when visited for the first time, but soon become extremely fast to load. Maxtron has a built-in screenshot taker (which my laptop doesn't support) thus it's a plus for Maxtron.
So Chrome for speed, Maxtron for pics.
Chrome, but sometimes it gets buggy with youtube videos and such, I'm kinda looking around. I used to use Opera a lot which wasn't bad. Never was a fan of firefox
- Ad Hacker 0.7 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Adblock Plus 2.2.1
- Add to Search Bar 2.0
- Adobe Acrobat - Create PDF 1.1 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Adobe Contribute Toolbar 6.1 (Disabled)
- All-in-One Sidebar 0.7.18 (Disabled)
- Auto Save Document 18.104.22.168 (Disabled)
- Autofill Forms 0.9.9.0
- Automatic Save Folder 1.0.4
- avast! WebRep 7.0.1474 (Disabled)
- BetterPrivacy 1.68
- Bitcoin Prices 0.1.2 (Disabled)
- Blank Your Monitor + Easy Reading 1.9.7
- Cache Status 0.7.10
- CheckFox 0.9.2 (Disabled)
- Classic Compact Options 16.0.1
- ColorfulTabs 17.6
- Context Search 0.4.6
- Converter 1.2.3
- Cookie Monster 1.1.0
- CookieCuller 1.4
- CountdownClock 1.4.5
- DictionarySearch 10.0.0
- DOM Inspector 2.0.13 (Disabled)
- Download Manager Tweak 0.9.6
- DownloadHelper 4.9.13
- DownThemAll! 2.0.15
- eBay Sidebar for Firefox 2.5.4 (Disabled)
- Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus 1.2.3 (Disabled)
- Email This! Bookmarklet Extension 2.3.0 (Disabled)
- EPUBReader 22.214.171.124 (Disabled)
- Extension List Dumper 1.15.2
- Fasterfox Lite 3.9.9Lite (Disabled)
- Find In Tabs 0.4.0.6
- Firebug 1.11.1 (Disabled)
- Flashblock 126.96.36.199
- Forecastfox 2.2.2
- FoxClocks 3.1.26
- FoxyProxy Standard 4.1.1 (Disabled)
- Gmail Notifier 0.6.4.3 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Google Reader Watcher 1.7.4 (Disabled)
- Greasemonkey 1.6
- HTTPS Finder 0.85
- HTTPS-Everywhere 3.1.3
- Image-Show-Hide 0.2.8.1 (Disabled)
- InstantFox 2.7.7 (Disabled)
- JS Switch 0.2.9
- KeeFox 1.1.3
- keyconfig 20110522
- last.fmCode 0.7c (Disabled)
- LinkVisitor 3.4.1 (Disabled)
- Menu Editor 1.2.7
- Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 0.0.0 (Disabled)
- MinimizeToTray revived (MinTrayR) 1.1.2
- MirFox 0.4.0.5 (Disabled)
- Morning Coffee 1.35
- Mouseless Browsing 0.5.3.1Build201101051500 (Disabled)
- Mozilla Archive Format 2.0.8
- Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar Plus 1.2 (Disabled)
- My foobar2000 0.1 (Disabled)
- NoScript 188.8.131.52
- Nuke Anything Enhanced 1.0.2 (Disabled)
- Organize Search Engines 1.7
- Padlock 0.5.0
- Permit Cookies 0.6.2 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- Puzzle 0.5.3 (Disabled)
- QuickNote 0.7.2
- randomflip 0.1Beta2 (Disabled, Incompatible)
- RefControl 0.8.16
- ReminderFox 2.0.2
- RSS Icon In Awesombar 1.4
- RSS Ticker 12
- Save Image in Folder 1.3.11
- Save Images 0.8.7 (Disabled)
- Save Link in Folder 1.5.11
- ScrollyFox 2.4
- Session Manager 0.7.9.4 (Disabled)
- Snap Links Plus 2.3.1
- Speed Dial 0.9.6.12 (Disabled)
- Stylish 1.3.1 (Disabled)
- Tab Mix Plus 0.4.0.5pre.130114a
- Tile Tabs 8.6 (Disabled)
- TinEye Reverse Image Search 1.1
- Torbutton 184.108.40.206 (Disabled)
- TwitThat ! 0.1.6.2 (Disabled)
- Update Scanner 3.1.10
- User Agent Switcher 0.7.3
- Web Developer 1.2.2 (Disabled)
- YouTube quality manager 1.2 (Disabled)
At 1/18/13 10:57 PM, notYert wrote: chromium
omg so future so tech. 10/10.
For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.