New Topic Respond to this Topic
MrTriplexi
MrTriplexi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
The Thing (alien drawings) Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 03:02 AM Reply

I notice there is not a strong enough fanbase for the alien creature from the 1952 film: "The Thing from Another World".
The 1982 John Carpenter film "The Thing", and its 2011 prequel.

I have artwork, illustration artwork, i would like some feedback on. I never seem to get feedback ever. Guess the forums would ( I hope), be the best place to find some positive reinforcement.
I took the pictures with a phone camera, because i don't have a scanner for that, i am poor, bear with me.

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Artist
Response to The Thing (alien drawings) Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:58 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 03:02 AM, MrTriplexi wrote: I notice there is not a strong enough fanbase for the alien creature from the 1952 film: "The Thing from Another World".
The 1982 John Carpenter film "The Thing", and its 2011 prequel.

I have artwork, illustration artwork, i would like some feedback on. I never seem to get feedback ever. Guess the forums would ( I hope), be the best place to find some positive reinforcement.
I took the pictures with a phone camera, because i don't have a scanner for that, i am poor, bear with me.

cool... the piece really blends in to the background... Just like "The Thing" in the movie... may be if we hit the background with a hot knife or something it'll show its self...

I think you forgot the pic man.

Although if you need help Documenting your Photos. Read this. It'll help you get the best pics of your work.
Good luck and keep posting man.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature