New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
How to report prepaid debit card? 2013-01-17 01:09:02 Reply

If I pay for an item and I feel that someone is conning me and won't send item, how do I contact the company to get my money refunded? Also, how long do I have? I ordered this item about 7 days ago and I asked for person to send me shipping id and they didn't msg me back... So, the items is either being shipped or someone is pulling something. I read the feedback on this person's selling account and he has some negative older negative feedback claiming he never shipped items out.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to How to report prepaid debit card? 2013-01-17 01:09:37 Reply

call your local police department and promise them donuts if they solve your case

trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
olskoo
olskoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to How to report prepaid debit card? 2013-01-17 01:23:30 Reply

At 1/17/13 01:09 AM, TheKlown wrote: If I pay for an item and I feel that someone is conning me and won't send item, how do I contact the company to get my money refunded? Also, how long do I have? I ordered this item about 7 days ago and I asked for person to send me shipping id and they didn't msg me back... So, the items is either being shipped or someone is pulling something. I read the feedback on this person's selling account and he has some negative older negative feedback claiming he never shipped items out.

Prepaid debit cards are notorious for being unhelpful at getting your money back when a transaction goes wrong. But you should still be able to call them and ask them if there is anything they can do.

Did they actually take the money off the card yet? If not, you could withdraw all the money off it yourself and close the account.