Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale4.33 / 5.00 6,214 Views
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY3.77 / 5.00 3,679 Views
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!3.72 / 5.00 5,054 Views
What the fuck are they selling?
do I want my skin to look like a fucking salami sausage? FUCK NO!
Or is this somehow supposed to convince me to buy wrinkle cream? because she sure looks like shes had a bad reaction to it.
At 1/16/13 11:19 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: It's a before shot, Bud.
They're idiots for not including an 'after' shot. If I wanted wrinkles I wouldn't pay Â£5 for them, I'd just get old.
BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.
They advertise some sort of a cream, that makes you look younger.
"After I fell face-first into my George Foreman grill, I've begun to enjoy the nicer things in life!"
Get your limited edition George Foreman grill today!
I just find it difficult to empathize with the mentality that would buy this stuff. There would be so many things that would stop me. Let me count them.
1. It's a banner ad. I probably wouldn't even see it, but even if i did, I wouldn't fucking click it.
1a. I wouldn't click it out of principle because I don't want to give these crooks any encouragement
2. I am suspicious of the wording of it. I assume they are lying/trying to manipulate people until I see proof otherwise
3. If I wanted wrinkle cream, I'd do searches on the internet and ask friends, I wouldn't just assume that whatever popped up on my browser was a good option
4. I would be cautious about putting some random stuff that I know nothing about on my body
5. I might try something more wholesome and less quick-and-easy-0-effort-fix than this, like a good diet and exercise, if it was really concerning me.
6. I don't have wrinkles but that's besides the point
But I am prone to fuming over the stupidity of these things and that's a problem that these wrinkle cream buyers probably don't have.