I just find it difficult to empathize with the mentality that would buy this stuff. There would be so many things that would stop me. Let me count them.
1. It's a banner ad. I probably wouldn't even see it, but even if i did, I wouldn't fucking click it.
1a. I wouldn't click it out of principle because I don't want to give these crooks any encouragement
2. I am suspicious of the wording of it. I assume they are lying/trying to manipulate people until I see proof otherwise
3. If I wanted wrinkle cream, I'd do searches on the internet and ask friends, I wouldn't just assume that whatever popped up on my browser was a good option
4. I would be cautious about putting some random stuff that I know nothing about on my body
5. I might try something more wholesome and less quick-and-easy-0-effort-fix than this, like a good diet and exercise, if it was really concerning me.
6. I don't have wrinkles but that's besides the point
But I am prone to fuming over the stupidity of these things and that's a problem that these wrinkle cream buyers probably don't have.