Be a Supporter!

Hardest drug you would do?

  • 2,315 Views
  • 147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:07 PM, Alexander wrote:
At 1/16/13 07:40 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
Alexander
I'm surprised you're even alive. That's FAR beyond a heroic dose, and you probably had at least one seizure. Holy shit that was retarded. Let this be a lesson, don't take a shit ton of a drug if you haven't even researched what a standard dose is.
Yeah, I learned later that was a double dose. The people that were with me say I had no seizure. Evidently I just chanted the entire time.

Obviously that was NOT 2 grams of 2C-I then, because that's WAY more than a double dose. A high dose is >100mg, even just a gram you'd probably be dead.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:31 PM Reply

Shrooms.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:15 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 01:52 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/16/13 01:48 PM, zag wrote: I would try just about anything at least once.
Heroin?

I said ANYTHING.


"you're a bottle of epic awesome sauce :3"
-Xenomit
see! he knows! soon, you'll all know!

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

This thread needs more alex grey

Hardest drug you would do?

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:22 PM Reply

Love.


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

RyderOmega
RyderOmega
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Filmmaker
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 07:58 AM, Fim wrote: Ohhh sorry I misread that. Thought you were saying coke is the hardest drug! I'd agree, don't mess with meth.

Am I seriously the only one who wants to try meth?!


PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature
Alexander
Alexander
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Writer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 10:29 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 1/16/13 08:07 PM, Alexander wrote:
At 1/16/13 07:40 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
Alexander
I'm surprised you're even alive. That's FAR beyond a heroic dose, and you probably had at least one seizure. Holy shit that was retarded. Let this be a lesson, don't take a shit ton of a drug if you haven't even researched what a standard dose is.
Yeah, I learned later that was a double dose. The people that were with me say I had no seizure. Evidently I just chanted the entire time.
Obviously that was NOT 2 grams of 2C-I then, because that's WAY more than a double dose. A high dose is >100mg, even just a gram you'd probably be dead.

Oh god that's embarrassing. I apologize, I've worked like 18 hours today, I'm very tired.
50mg is (I believe) the measurement I took.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:00 AM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:26 PM, RyderOmega wrote:
At 1/16/13 07:58 AM, Fim wrote: Ohhh sorry I misread that. Thought you were saying coke is the hardest drug! I'd agree, don't mess with meth.
Am I seriously the only one who wants to try meth?!

............

Hardest drug you would do?

Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:37 AM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:48 PM, notYert wrote: taraa you are ignorant please shut up

This is very ironic, because actually you are being the ignorant one with your post, notYert.
I was just stating my opinion, and I did not do so in an ignorant way. I used examples and tried to back my points up. I used proper language and manners, and I did not insult anybody. I simply stated my point of view.
You, however, insulted me without a good reason. I assume you did so, because you did not want to hear my opinion. Obviously it bothered you. Insulting me for stating my point of view is called "being ignorant".

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 12:37 AM, Taraa wrote:
At 1/16/13 08:48 PM, notYert wrote: taraa you are ignorant please shut up
This is very ironic, because actually you are being the ignorant one with your post, notYert.
I was just stating my opinion, and I did not do so in an ignorant way. I used examples and tried to back my points up. I used proper language and manners, and I did not insult anybody. I simply stated my point of view.
You, however, insulted me without a good reason. I assume you did so, because you did not want to hear my opinion. Obviously it bothered you. Insulting me for stating my point of view is called "being ignorant".

Do women really find this new freedom outside of the kitchen and motherhood interesting and better?? Jk

Hardest drug I'd do is methamphetamine of course.

But a drug I'd rather do is probably DMT or mushrooms, their not hard drugs, they just make your brain evolve whereas meth makes you tweak and lose nerve power from over firing neurons


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:44 AM Reply

Whatever Charlie Sheen was on.


"Where I fall ten more shall take my place! And one-hundred each of them! So strike me down! I am the harbinger!"-Ollanius Pius

Buy me things.

BBS Signature
Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:45 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 12:43 AM, Dave4554 wrote:
At 1/17/13 12:37 AM, Taraa wrote:
At 1/16/13 08:48 PM, notYert wrote: taraa you are ignorant please shut up

want to hear my opinion. Obviously it bothered you. Insulting me for stating my point of view is called "being ignorant".


Do women really find this new freedom outside of the kitchen and motherhood interesting and better?? Jk

Haha yeah, it's pretty cool, Dave4554. You know, being allowed to have an opinion and shit. Pretty neat.

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 01:02 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 12:45 AM, Taraa wrote:
At 1/17/13 12:43 AM, Dave4554 wrote:
At 1/17/13 12:37 AM, Taraa wrote:
At 1/16/13 08:48 PM, notYert wrote: taraa you are ignorant please shut up
want to hear my opinion. Obviously it bothered you. Insulting me for stating my point of view is called "being ignorant".

Do women really find this new freedom outside of the kitchen and motherhood interesting and better?? Jk
Haha yeah, it's pretty cool, Dave4554. You know, being allowed to have an opinion and shit. Pretty neat.

Your welcome for your allowance of stating your opinion. Deep down women just want the role of being mothers again huh?


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 01:46 AM Reply

Hardest drug I'd ever do? That's a difficult question for me, because I've done a plethora of drugs in my lifetime and I'm still pretty young. Out of everything, I'd say I wouldn't do a hard drug again. The only thing that is even relatively safe, I think, is marijuana. Everything else gives terrible side effects, but for me they didn't start until long after I stopped the drug. Of course, I don't know which drug caused what in the first place. Shit, I'm high right now, even. It isn't cool.

I don't barely even post on these forums anymore, but I feel the need to say this....just be careful what you do with your spare time. Weed can occupy a lot of it, and then all of a sudden, weed IS your spare time. Not for everyone, but for me, weed was a gateway drug. Nobody ever wants to admit that weed CAN be a gateway drug, but it's true. Without weed, I wouldn't even know what getting high is. Now, I've stopped everything besides weed, and thats my next goal, but it wasn't easy. I don't mean to intrude on the way others live their lives, especially on a goddamn internet forum, but at least think about what I'm saying here...because all this time later. I know deep down, drugs, getting high, even weed, isn't cool. I want to break away but after years it becomes a lifestyle, and truth be told the friends you make during a time of usage are usually great friends with terrible motives.

This surely isn't true for everyone, and I have a lot of respect for people who have smoked weed and still ONLY smoke weed. But it isn't that easy.....or it wasn't for me. Just think about it, that's the only point to this entire post. Don't be me, watching your future walk away in front of your very eyes....because it's happened to me, and all of my friends who started out just smoking weed, innocently and not knowing the possible consequences. We all sit talking about this, years later, wanting to change things, needing to change things, not knowing HOW to change things. That's not what weed transitions to for everyone, but this has happened to me and my peer group, and a lot of the same groups around me, only they don't realize it yet. If you see yourself heading down the same road, be the person who realizes it, before it's too late. Trust me, if you ARE headed down this road, the temporary pleasure doesn't outweigh the permanent consequences. Peace out, guys. Be safe.


The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD Radeon HD 6320, 4GB RAM, 1.25TB HD, 1.65GHz AMD APU

BBS Signature
Tstelie
Tstelie
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 06:01 AM Reply

a hard drug is something that causes a physical dependency

k doesnt cause a physical dependency i just smoke weed and think the letter K over and over while pissing all of the time thinking youre dead is pretty fun

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:53 AM Reply

At 1/16/13 10:23 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Two things that aren't needed are not necessities. However, I never stated shelter wasn't a necessity, you're the one that brought that up.

I brogut it up because thats exactly what you were implying.

Your previous example just stated that shelter is not needed, now in this example you're stating that shelter is needed.

I dont think you understand why, and you may have to read it again.

No, and I never claimed otherwise. Nor did I ever claim that shelter wasn't a necessity for a "proper life".

Thats exactly what your argument implied and what I said it implied.

You're really just attacking a strawman here because I never said anything about what constitutes as the necessities of life. I merely stated that most people in first world countries use/do things that aren't necessary, and so to imply drugs are bad due to not being necessary is special pleading and hypocritical.

Its not a strawman, im stretching your argument to cover things that you didnt mention but it would apply to following the logic you used. Thats not a strawman, its a completely different kind of argument. I think you need to look it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman

Essentially, the special pleading argument I'm referring to is "X & Y aren't needed, X shouldn't be done due to it not being needed, but Y is fine regardless of the fact that it's also not needed".

Yes but the things you are saying arent needed pretty much are needed and im refuting that. Im not sure how you cant understand that.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:56 AM Reply

Bumfodder, you've lost. The argument was 'drugs aren't needed', the rebuttal was, 'yes I agree, but they're wanted'. There is no confusion.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 08:04 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 07:56 AM, Earfetish wrote: Bumfodder, you've lost. The argument was 'drugs aren't needed', the rebuttal was, 'yes I agree, but they're wanted'. There is no confusion.

The arguments were "Drugs arent needed but we use them anyway like fast food" and then comparing wanting drugs to wanting anything uncessesary like a TV, which is a stupid argument and I butted in and argued against it and what it implied.

He then accused me of strawmanning when I used drugs for a different comparison (which it wasnt).

I can hardly see how anyone has won or lost.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 08:10 AM Reply

What is worse, alcohol or marijuana?


Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 08:17 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 08:10 AM, Mismo wrote: What is worse, alcohol or marijuana?

alcohol is so dangerous. I strongly advise people to be very very careful when consuming alcohol and to make great efforts to avoid drinking too much.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 08:31 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 08:17 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/17/13 08:10 AM, Mismo wrote: What is worse, alcohol or marijuana?
alcohol is so dangerous. I strongly advise people to be very very careful when consuming alcohol and to make great efforts to avoid drinking too much.

Well alcohol is more or less a drug and it has caused deaths in all different sort of ways. So I wouldn't do anything harder than alcohol or pot, because I'm a fucking moron.


Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:08 PM Reply

At 1/17/13 07:53 AM, BumFodder wrote: I brogut it up because thats exactly what you were implying.

Nope, I wasn't implying anything about what specifically constitutes as a necessity.

I dont think you understand why, and you may have to read it again.

I think I do. You're using two contradictory statements to attempt discrediting my argument, despite the fact that neither addresses my argument.

Thats exactly what your argument implied and what I said it implied.

Bullshit, my argument didn't even hint at what is a necessity for a "proper life". Feel free to go back and quote wherever I made that claim/implication.

Its not a strawman, im stretching your argument to cover things that you didnt mention but it would apply to following the logic you used. Thats not a strawman, its a completely different kind of argument. I think you need to look it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman

It's a perfect example of a strawman, you're responding to an argument I never made and acting as if you're refuting my argument. That's exactly what a strawman is, I've already stated numerous times that my argument is not about what constitutes as a necessity, yet you continue arguing about shelter being a necessity. I don't know if you're intentionally arguing dishonestly or if your comprehension of my argument is just that awful.

Yes but the things you are saying arent needed pretty much are needed and im refuting that. Im not sure how you cant understand that.

What have I said isn't needed other than drugs and tv? Other than that I never said anything specific about what isn't needed and my point isn't about what is or isn't needed, which is what your strawman response is addressing, it's about implying some things can be deemed bad based solely on being unnecessary while other things can be considered fine despite the fact they're also unnecessary. If your next response doesn't address my actual point, then don't bother because I'm not wasting my time arguing with someone who misconstrues my argument in every response.


.

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:10 PM Reply

Grind up some diamonds and inject that shit straight into the eye socket

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:18 PM Reply

I make it a point not to try anything that doesn't come from the earth. That being said, the strongest drug i've ever had was a mix of Salvia and this little gem

Hardest drug you would do?

Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:52 PM Reply

charles sheen


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:58 PM Reply

I'd like to try extasy but I you never know whats in press pills. Anyways I have an addictive personality so I know its best for me to stay away from shit like that.

1930
1930
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 01:34 AM, Cootie wrote: What is the hardest you would do/ hardest you have done?

I've done Cocaine and I'll leave it at that.


Otto, what a guy.

BBS Signature
AmericanZero
AmericanZero
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 09:31 PM Reply

ok, for me to answer the question accurately it would have to be suggested that I don't already consume in most of these on a daily or weekly basis. Judge me all you want I don't give a fuck I'm dying anyways:

Cocaine (fucking one hell of a drug, will fuck your life up but it's pure amazing) (and fuck the dude who made the no cussing thread ahem)
LSD (My favorite drug, next to research drugs that I can't really put a name to)
Mushrooms (up until my last trip was my favorite trip, eat a quarter ounce in a sitting usually)
2c a-z
idk... anything and everyting.. not really one to fuck with meth and haven't done heroin in years..

but yea, the list goes on and on, don't even get me started on mixing em


BBS Signature