Be a Supporter!

Hardest drug you would do?

  • 2,553 Views
  • 147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 05:58 PM Reply

I would like to try Acid, or other extreme hallucinogenic type drugs. I want to see the walls melt I want to have my spirit talk to me.


My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 05:58 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/16/13 05:50 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/16/13 05:48 PM, BumFodder wrote: I cant be bothered to get them
uk is scarce on good drugs anyway from what i hear
there always seems to be enough for me

im talking about like pharmaceutical stimulants and opiates and stuff though, i've heard people say they're kinda hard to get over there. idk though i've never been to the uk


BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 06:31 PM, 372 wrote: DMT because Alex Grey

That woman looks in pain.

I think she needs painkillers.


BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 06:56 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 06:31 PM, 372 wrote: DMT because Alex Grey

DMT is definitely on the top of my list, and I love Alex G.s artwork it's extremely detailed, and ingesting Salvia sort of made me feel like some of his work; like I'm just a walking/talking sack of organs covered in skin


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Alexander
Alexander
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Writer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 07:29 PM Reply

Let me tell you boys and girls a little story.

Disclaimer: I don't do any sort of drug anymore. Not even pot. I have too many responsibilities for that kind of thing.

When I was like 16, I was into some decently hard psychedelics. One day my drug dealer approaches me with this mysterious baggie of white powder. He says its 25 / gram. I payed 50 bucks for two baggies. He told me they were a research chemical called 2C-I. This stuff was so powerful he had to use gloves to distribute it.

Like a dumb ass, I swiftly ingested the chemical with a glass of sweet tea. Nothing happened for forty-five minutes, and I thought I had been jipped. Then suddenly, BAM. It was like a ton of bricks hit me in the face. I tripped for 19 hours. I woke up with no recollection of anything that happened that night. There are still huge blank spots in my memory from it. The worst part is I still have flashbacks.

That's as hard as I'd ever go, and I'd never want to go there again.

Kiddies, DON'T PLAY WITH RESEARCH CHEMICALS.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 07:40 PM Reply

Alexander

I'm surprised you're even alive. That's FAR beyond a heroic dose, and you probably had at least one seizure. Holy shit that was retarded. Let this be a lesson, don't take a shit ton of a drug if you haven't even researched what a standard dose is.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Alexander
Alexander
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Writer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 07:40 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
Alexander
I'm surprised you're even alive. That's FAR beyond a heroic dose, and you probably had at least one seizure. Holy shit that was retarded. Let this be a lesson, don't take a shit ton of a drug if you haven't even researched what a standard dose is.

Yeah, I learned later that was a double dose. The people that were with me say I had no seizure. Evidently I just chanted the entire time.

Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:08 PM Reply

Why put stuff in your body that your body doesn't need?

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:08 PM, Taraa wrote: Why put stuff in your body that your body doesn't need?

because it feels good


BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:12 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:08 PM, Taraa wrote: Why put stuff in your body that your body doesn't need?

Why do people place emphasis on need?
The average American doesn't need even a tenth of the possessions that he has or half the food that he puts in his body.

Drugs can have worse side effects than junk food, but it really comes down to the person.

Also it's fun.

Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:17 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:12 PM, Entice wrote:
At 1/16/13 08:08 PM, Taraa wrote: Why put stuff in your body that your body doesn't need?
Why do people place emphasis on need?
The average American doesn't need even a tenth of the possessions that he has or half the food that he puts in his body.

You're right, the body doesn't need junk food either. So why put junk food in your body?

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:19 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:17 PM, Taraa wrote: So why put junk food in your body?

because it tastes good


BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:17 PM, Taraa wrote: You're right, the body doesn't need junk food either. So why put junk food in your body?

Because it feels good.

My point was that I could easily use the "you don't need it" argument for pretty much anything you enjoy too.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 07:29 PM, Alexander wrote: Let me tell you boys and girls a little story.

Man, I thought was going to be a Limitless like story that made you do Epic shit while experimenting, but that turned out not to be so

I disappoint


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:29 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:20 PM, Entice wrote:
My point was that I could easily use the "you don't need it" argument for pretty much anything you enjoy too.

Well, the body doesn't need junk food, the body doesn't need drugs, the body doesn't need many things that you enjoy that can be risky, etc.
But the body needs many other things that people enjoy (or at least should enjoy for their own health).
For example: healthy food, hobbies, sports, social interactions, etc.

So no, you can't use the argument "you don't need it" for pretty much anything. Because some things, the essential elements of well-being, are needed by the body.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:29 PM, Taraa wrote: But the body needs many other things that people enjoy (or at least should enjoy for their own health)

The key word is "should". People don't need hobbies. People don't need to eat foods based on taste. People don't need to drink anything but water.

I also have a lot of hobbies, participate in a sport, and have friends that I hang out with every day. The specific drugs I take don't interfere with that so even if I don't need them they certainly don't hurt. In fact I feel that the calming effects improve my social life.

So no, you can't use the argument "you don't need it" for pretty much anything. Because some things, the essential elements of well-being, are needed by the body.

I was talking about extraneous things and you know it.

Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:41 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:32 PM, Entice wrote:
At 1/16/13 08:29 PM, Taraa wrote: But the body needs many other things that people enjoy (or at least should enjoy for their own health)
The key word is "should". People don't need hobbies. People don't need to eat foods based on taste. People don't need to drink anything but water.

People who want to live a healthy life do need hobbies.
People don't need to eat foods on taste, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that, to live a healthy life people need healthy foods and drinks.

So no, you can't use the argument "you don't need it" for pretty much anything. Because some things, the essential elements of well-being, are needed by the body.
I was talking about extraneous things and you know it.

My point is, that drugs are not one of the essential elements of the human well-being, like other things that I listed. Therefore, they aren't "needed". Soooo why put them in your body? Why put fast-food in your body? etc.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:41 PM, Taraa wrote: My point is, that drugs are not one of the essential elements of the human well-being, like other things that I listed. Therefore, they aren't "needed". Soooo why put them in your body? Why put fast-food in your body? etc.

Because it gives me pleasure and the downsides aren't that big.

Life to me isn't purely about what I need.

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:48 PM Reply

taraa you are ignorant please shut up


BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 05:50 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/16/13 05:48 PM, BumFodder wrote: I cant be bothered to get them
uk is scarce on good drugs anyway from what i hear

well theres plenty of weed thats for sure

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:41 PM, Taraa wrote: My point is, that drugs are not one of the essential elements of the human well-being, like other things that I listed. Therefore, they aren't "needed".

Pretty much nobody in a first world country lives their life strictly on necessities, including you. To address your question of why someone would do something that isn't needed, the obvious answer is "want".


.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:01 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Pretty much nobody in a first world country lives their life strictly on necessities, including you. To address your question of why someone would do something that isn't needed, the obvious answer is "want".

yeah but theres obviously a big difference between buying a tv and buying drugs no matter which way you spin it lol

Taraa
Taraa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:14 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:02 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 1/16/13 09:01 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
yeah but theres obviously a big difference between buying a tv and buying drugs no matter which way you spin it lol

THANK YOU!

steph2568
steph2568
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:15 PM Reply

Weed because I'm such a pussy. And maybe vicodin.


<3

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:02 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 1/16/13 09:01 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Pretty much nobody in a first world country lives their life strictly on necessities, including you. To address your question of why someone would do something that isn't needed, the obvious answer is "want".
yeah but theres obviously a big difference between buying a tv and buying drugs no matter which way you spin it lol

Not when you're comparing them based on necessity, neither is necessary. So it's a special pleading kind of argument to say drugs are bad because they aren't necessary, but other things are ok despite the fact that they also aren't necessary.


.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:21 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Not when you're comparing them based on necessity, neither is necessary. So it's a special pleading kind of argument to say drugs are bad because they aren't necessary, but other things are ok despite the fact that they also aren't necessary.

Theres a difference between 'necessary' and 'pretty much required'. You dont need to eat meat to eat healthily but almost everyone does anyway for very obvious reasons. Im not arguing either way, but your arguments are horrible.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:36 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:24 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 1/16/13 09:21 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Not when you're comparing them based on necessity, neither is necessary. So it's a special pleading kind of argument to say drugs are bad because they aren't necessary, but other things are ok despite the fact that they also aren't necessary.
Theres a difference between 'necessary' and 'pretty much required'. You dont need to eat meat to eat healthily but almost everyone does anyway for very obvious reasons. Im not arguing either way, but your arguments are horrible.

"Pretty much required" is pretty much vague don't you think? Also, if you go back, the post I was addressing was talking about what is "needed", as in "necessary" or "essential", not "what most people do which causes BumFodder to deem it as pretty much a requirement". Not only is it your argument that's horrible, but your comprehension is as well.


.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:36 PM, chiefindomer wrote: "Pretty much required" is pretty much vague don't you think? Also, if you go back, the post I was addressing was talking about what is "needed", as in "necessary" or "essential", not "what most people do which causes BumFodder to deem it as pretty much a requirement". Not only is it your argument that's horrible, but your comprehension is as well.

So, to continue on your argument, would you compare wanting a house to live in but not needing one to live to wanting drugs but not needing them? Thats exactly what your argument is implying. If you went along that 'necessity' argument, youd end up with food and water and thats it. Obviously someone with only food and water and nothing else isnt going to live a proper life because shelter is required for a proper life isnt it? Are recreational drugs required for a proper life?

Theres more thats essential than just the basics, you can live without them but obviously for nowhere near as long or as nice. You can always prove me wrong though by selling all of your possessions except your food and water and living to the average age of death in your area.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hardest drug you would do? Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 09:49 PM, BumFodder wrote: So, to continue on your argument, would you compare wanting a house to live in but not needing one to live to wanting drugs but not needing them? Thats exactly what your argument is implying.

Two things that aren't needed are not necessities. However, I never stated shelter wasn't a necessity, you're the one that brought that up.

Obviously someone with only food and water and nothing else isnt going to live a proper life because shelter is required for a proper life isnt it?

Your previous example just stated that shelter is not needed, now in this example you're stating that shelter is needed.

Are recreational drugs required for a proper life?

No, and I never claimed otherwise. Nor did I ever claim that shelter wasn't a necessity for a "proper life".

Theres more thats essential than just the basics, you can live without them but obviously for nowhere near as long or as nice. You can always prove me wrong though by selling all of your possessions except your food and water and living to the average age of death in your area.

You're really just attacking a strawman here because I never said anything about what constitutes as the necessities of life. I merely stated that most people in first world countries use/do things that aren't necessary, and so to imply drugs are bad due to not being necessary is special pleading and hypocritical.

Essentially, the special pleading argument I'm referring to is "X & Y aren't needed, X shouldn't be done due to it not being needed, but Y is fine regardless of the fact that it's also not needed".


.

BBS Signature