INFANTX
INFANTX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Tracks Required! :) 2013-01-15 12:56:37 Reply

Hey :)

I'm designer currently in the process of making video tutorials for various software packages like After affects, 4D Cinema, SVP 12 ect and what I'm needing is some music for my videos. I cant use copyrighted music and the choice of mainstream music accepted on sites like YouTube is just outright awful and boring!! :( Over the years I have been to Newgrounds to see the latest music and games, So I had a great Idea to sign up and ask if there was anyone here willing to let me use there music and in return I will mention you in the video description and provide a link to your NG profile/music page

I have tended to stick to Dance/Techno tracks in the past but I'm more willing to listen to anyones music if they feel it would fit well into a modern, professional standard style tutorial videos.

Anyway looking forward to your replies to those interested

Thanks INFANTX :)

ForeverBound
ForeverBound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Tracks Required! :) 2013-01-15 13:09:22 Reply

Hi man,

just give a listen to my music I think that u can find something u like ;)
if so just pm me if u use it because I'm ofcourse gonna whatch the video then :D

BBS Signature
INFANTX
INFANTX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Tracks Required! :) 2013-01-15 17:42:52 Reply

I'm really surprised by the amount of PM's I've had with people offering their music and ForeverBound really like your music man just been listening and I'm really impressed with your track "Advanced" and It made me think... I'm currently on the side of my other projects making a montage of my BlackOps 2 footage and think this is perfect for it could you PM me with permission to use it? :)

Lich
Lich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Tracks Required! :) 2013-01-15 19:35:27 Reply

You are more than welcome to use anything of mine. I can remove the vocals from any of my tracks if there's one you particularly want/like.

| Music | News | Favorites | - Audio Destruction, Evolving One Track At A Time!

BBS Signature
deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Tracks Required! :) 2013-01-15 20:18:41 Reply

At 1/15/13 12:56 PM, INFANTX wrote: Hey :)

I'm designer currently in the process of making video tutorials for various software packages like After affects, 4D Cinema, SVP 12 ect and what I'm needing is some music for my videos. I cant use copyrighted music and the choice of mainstream music accepted on sites like YouTube is just outright awful and boring!! :( Over the years I have been to Newgrounds to see the latest music and games, So I had a great Idea to sign up and ask if there was anyone here willing to let me use there music and in return I will mention you in the video description and provide a link to your NG profile/music page

I have tended to stick to Dance/Techno tracks in the past but I'm more willing to listen to anyones music if they feel it would fit well into a modern, professional standard style tutorial videos.

Anyway looking forward to your replies to those interested

Thanks INFANTX :)

I've got pretty much every style;
-Rock
-Electronic
-Orchestral
-Jazz
-Pop
-Hip-Hop
-Whatever

I'm pretty well versed and adept in any style so I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Here's my professional music portfolio website:
http://www.matthewpablo.com

Looking forward to working with you!

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
aslal
aslal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Tracks Required! :) 2013-01-15 21:01:20 Reply

If you need a certain track, I can see what I can do. I'll take a shot at any genre you want.