• 3 Replies
DCXME01
DCXME01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
ONE last stand Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 12:08 AM

Soooo... I'm back for more suffering in School (HELL) and lately I got a PS VITA, Borderlands 2, this gay NHL 2K9, this Killfest game called Ratchet & clank Future: a Crack in time and $50 PSN card got this PSP game Called BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and I kicked SERIOUS ASS (Cuz I was Using Noel Vermillion most of the time)... and My PS VITA's racist as well
My last stand

Weapons were built from the ground up, and improving them along the way. And if you don't like it? FUCKOFF

BBS Signature
DCXME01
DCXME01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to ONE last stand Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 12:11 AM

LIKE THIS... GAWD I HATE LIMITS

ONE last stand

Weapons were built from the ground up, and improving them along the way. And if you don't like it? FUCKOFF

BBS Signature
Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to ONE last stand Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 02:00 AM

At 1/15/13 12:08 AM, DCXME01 wrote: Soooo... I'm back for more suffering in School (HELL) and lately I got a PS VITA, Borderlands 2, this gay NHL 2K9, this Killfest game called Ratchet & clank Future: a Crack in time and $50 PSN card got this PSP game Called BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and I kicked SERIOUS ASS (Cuz I was Using Noel Vermillion most of the time)... and My PS VITA's racist as well
My last stand

a)man you're spoiled
b)post this pointless dribble in General

My Artsy Thread
Current top 3 forum artists

Fersteger /Flowers10 / ZaneZansorrow

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to ONE last stand Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 05:06 AM

At 1/15/13 12:08 AM, DCXME01 wrote: Soooo... I'm back for more suffering in School (HELL) and lately I got a PS VITA, Borderlands 2, this gay NHL 2K9, this Killfest game called Ratchet & clank Future: a Crack in time and $50 PSN card got this PSP game Called BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and I kicked SERIOUS ASS (Cuz I was Using Noel Vermillion most of the time)... and My PS VITA's racist as well

Post this cack in the Video Game forum ...

My last stand

... oh here we go, you're just linking to your pixel guns again. I thought I made it clear last time why we've had enough of seeing you make threads for these things.

BBS Signature