Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:13 PM, ean5 wrote: why is sequenced even a mod

At this point i'm wondering the same.

Letterboxd/Lecter Crew"Halber Mensch is like the Katamari Damacy of Industrial minus the happy"-BoredLooney. Look at my sig. It's better than Bren's.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

Ugh. I'm going to leave it with this (since no other guy is defending me at this point).

As I said before, I don't feel sympathy towards under age drinkers who drink THAT much and pass out with a bunch of people that they don't know (supposedly). If she was smarter she wouldn't have drank that much and it'll be all fine and dandy. If she didn't pass out and got caught she would've got into custody for a couple of days. Under age kids shouldn't be drinking any ways.

As for the rapists, yes they should be punished and be dealt with. Rape isn't a good thing.

@ean5: u mad that I have a different opinion?

lel

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:30 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:26 PM, ean5 wrote:

I'm not mad, I'm just wondering why you are a mod because you act dumb and make shit music while making threads about shit music.

sweet, I got myself a hater!

lel

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:31 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:23 PM, Sequenced wrote:
I'm not mad, I'm just wondering why you are a mod because you act dumb and make shit music while making threads about shit music.

I like you

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:32 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:23 PM, Sequenced wrote: Ugh. I'm going to leave it with this (since no other guy is defending me at this point).

As I said before, I don't feel sympathy towards under age drinkers who drink THAT much and pass out with a bunch of people that they don't know (supposedly). If she was smarter she wouldn't have drank that much and it'll be all fine and dandy. If she didn't pass out and got caught she would've got into custody for a couple of days. Under age kids shouldn't be drinking any ways.

As for the rapists, yes they should be punished and be dealt with. Rape isn't a good thing.

Ya know. I hope you visit this thread a little bit more.

I completely agree with you. I also see many NG'ers misinterpreting your posts thinking you have this stance that girls who get raped, deserve it becuase there dumb.

Rape is not a good thing, everyone agrees on that. Rapists need to be punished severely, that we all agree on too.
The problem is it was underage kids drinking heavily, something that plagues this retarded as fuck generation, seemingly more so than the previous but who fucking knows.

Anyways, It's more than just cut and dry "They fucked me against my will". There was alcohol involved on all accounts, potentially multiple people engaging in unsupervised acts of stupidity, and who the hell is going to tell the truth, assuming they can even remember what acutally happened.

For all we know the girl had sex with -one- of them, at any point, regrets it and is pulling the hole "He/they raped me", becuase she doesn't want to look like a slut.

Or it could have very well been a gang rape situation and the poor girl got passed around like a fucking fleshlight. Which is sick to even think of.

Let me reiterate. We all agree rape is bad. We all agree rapists (male OR female) deserve severe punishment.
We don't know any hardcore facts
There was a ton of alcohol involved
Many of the drinkers were underage
That video is really shitty and no one admits to rape, more like people just shit talking someone.

This thread is getting way off topic and is going more into the "Rapists only rape because women are retarded" Or other fucking dumb ideas.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:33 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:23 PM, Sequenced wrote: Ugh. I'm going to leave it with this (since no other guy is defending me at this point).

Because what you said is something that no sane person should be defending.

No what you said was;

"I have NO sympathy to under age girls who get drunk and don't expect any fucking danger. It's their own fucking fault."

"It's their own fucking fault."

Which is the crime we're talking about. Not a bunch of 17 year olds drinking. That happens. I think 9 out of 10 of us here drank before we were legally allowed to. We didn't get raped because of it. Well, I know I didn't anyway.

If you don't agree with under aged drinking then thats fine but that is not the crime here ANYONE bar you is concerned with.

The thing is Sequenced, this isn't about different opinion, its about rape never being ok, no matter what state the victim is in at the time. If you don't get that then maybe you're the kind of guy a girl should stay away from if she's had one too many drinks.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:36 PM Reply

For all we know the girl had sex with -one- of them, at any point, regrets it and is pulling the hole "He/they raped me", becuase she doesn't want to look like a slut.

This is exactly what I was trying to say.

Or it could have very well been a gang rape situation and the poor girl got passed around like a fucking fleshlight. Which is sick to even think of.

I also think this is disgusting.

lel

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:32 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:

Ya know. I hope you visit this thread a little bit more.

I completely agree with you. I also see many NG'ers misinterpreting your posts thinking you have this stance that girls who get raped, deserve it becuase there dumb.

Rape is not a good thing, everyone agrees on that. Rapists need to be punished severely, that we all agree on too.
a bunch of stupid shit

Have you even followed this case?
Did you even watch the video of the rapist's confessing and referring to her as "Raped and dead-er then OJ's wife" while some guy says "do you hear yourself?" Or the picture of her being carried by her legs and arms?
Are you just stupid or what?

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:39 PM, 372 wrote:
Did you even watch the video of the rapist's confessing and referring to her as "Raped and dead-er then OJ's wife" while some guy says "do you hear yourself?" Or the picture of her being carried by her legs and arms?

I haven't been following it closely no. Being honest here.

I watched the video, I don't ever hear a confession, I hear a bunch of guys shit talking someone, and a name Trevor comes up.

Link to the picture?

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:32 PM, ean5 wrote:

That's not what a hater is, a hater hates on someone for the wrong reasons, like how people hate on Skrillex for making 'brostep', even though his music is pretty good, you on the other hand I don't even.

can you say that without using an alt?

lel

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:41 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:

I watched the video, I don't ever hear a confession, I hear a bunch of guys shit talking someone, and a name Trevor comes up.

Link to the picture?

You're willing to suggest that this girl could of just been some "slut" who's lying about being raped before you even know what situation you're talking about?
This is why shit like this happens. You're all a bunch of fucking creeps.
Go fucking look it up yourselves.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:36 PM, Sequenced wrote:
I also think this is disgusting.

That's actually really hot

TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

Havegum
Havegum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:45 PM Reply

Seeing as this discussion is floating about, I thought I'd drop a few of my thoughts.

It should never be said that it was the victims "fault" they got raped, but I'd definitely say it's important to take precautions to make sure it won't happen. Drinking excessively, and wearing "suggestive" clothes shouldn't have to be a problem, but in the world we live in it can be, and people have to take precautions and adapt to that reality.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:45 PM Reply

Except that didn't happen.

Join The Bat Crew. Be a superhero. Get a cool sig.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:46 PM Reply

Link to the picture?

Here.

Also didn't they refer to themselves as 'rape crew' at one point?

Also this.

BBS Signature
Jeff-Teh-Great
Jeff-Teh-Great
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:51 PM Reply

There is a photo that was uploaded on the guy's twitter with 2 guys carrying the girl by her arms and legs with her passes out. That in no way implies consent.

Also, how often do women falsely accuse rape since some people are implying they do it with no hesitation?

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:43 PM, 372 wrote:

Link to the picture?
You're willing to suggest that this girl could of just been some "slut" who's lying about being raped before you even know what situation you're talking about?
This is why shit like this happens. You're all a bunch of fucking creeps.
Go fucking look it up yourselves.

A bunch of fucking creeps?

Well excuse the fuck out of me little miss.

Do you have any fucking CLUE, how prevalent that shit pops up? How many little assholes lie about a whole situation becuase they want to keep an image at school/collage/whatever? Whats worse, they are blindly believed by a extremely lopsided, biased society that puts rape strictly on men and short of raw video evidence it's "impossible" for a women to rape a man?

I'll concede I don't know all the apparent facts about -this- case, however you need to step the fuck off your soap box, and realize I'm not some fucking creeper.

I'm not condoning rape, I'm not saying it's all party A's or B's fault. You seem to act like this is black and white, cold cut case where these jockish douches raped, pissed on and ruined this poor girl for life. Maybe they did, and if turns out that way, I hope they get there life ruined as they earned it.

Dumb shit happens when teens get piss faced pass out drunk. This is a fact we cannot avoid. I hope the truth comes out and that the perpetrators are dealt with swiftly and without mercy, honestly.

Don't fucking call me a creeper, I may see the world differently than most of you fuckers, I may not have the same verbal, and social filters, but I'm not crazy, or rape happy. I'm honest, and that's what people hate. There is ALWAYS 2, sometimes 3 sides to a story, and just seeing it from one angle is a really poor way to drift through your life.

Have a nice fucking night.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:51 PM, Jeff-Teh-Great wrote:
Also, how often do women falsely accuse rape since some people are implying they do it with no hesitation?

A lot lot less than males want to believe.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:23 PM, Sequenced wrote:

lol, ng mods.

I'll say it out loud: Sequenced would obviously have raped that girl if he had been there that night, and had been part of that group of people. Case closed.

Now this is just awkward.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:57 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:51 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: mercy, honestly.

Don't fucking call me a creeper, I may see the world differently than most of you fuckers, I may not have the same verbal, and social filters, but I'm not crazy, or rape happy.

When you're willing to suggest something like "Anyways, It's more than just cut and dry "They fucked me against my will". There was alcohol involved on all accounts, potentially multiple people engaging in unsupervised acts of stupidity, and who the hell is going to tell the truth, assuming they can even remember what acutally happened.
For all we know the girl had sex with -one- of them, at any point, regrets it and is pulling the hole "He/they raped me", becuase she doesn't want to look like a slut."

before you have even looked into what you're talking about
Yeah... it's safe to assume you're a creep...
Never called you rape happy
I called you a creep...because you said something ignorant and creepy. Don't wanna be called a creep? DON'T ACT LIKE A FUCKING CREEP
The attitude a large amount of guys have toward this kind of stuff, like your own, is part of the thinking process that causes shit like this to happen in the first place.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:57 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:56 PM, FBIpolux wrote: A

I'll say it out loud: Sequenced would obviously have raped that girl if he had been there that night, and had been part of that group of people. Case closed.

not true

lel

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:51 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: I'll concede I don't know all the apparent facts about -this- case

Read about it before making comments.

Just a recommendation.

:Whats worse, they are blindly believed by a extremely lopsided, biased society that puts rape strictly on men

Grab a stopwatch and find me 5 recent rape cases against a female. I'll even let you use articles not exclusive to the United States. Tell me how long it took when you found them.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:57 PM, Sequenced wrote:

not true

Steubenville Rape Crew

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:58 PM, Emma wrote:
Grab a stopwatch and find me 5 recent rape cases against a female. I'll even let you use articles not exclusive to the United States. Tell me how long it took when you found them.

Off the top of my head I can think of one without looking. The number of rapes conducted by men on either female or male victims (excluding this and the recent India one). I can just think of real life examples I know of personally to count off on my fingers.

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 11:03 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/20/13 10:58 PM, Emma wrote:

Well the male anatomy doesn't exactly make us susceptible to rape in the first place...

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 11:00 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 3/20/13 10:57 PM, Sequenced wrote:

not true

i will win this

lel

Jeff-Teh-Great
Jeff-Teh-Great
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:55 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/20/13 10:51 PM, Jeff-Teh-Great wrote:
A lot lot less than males want to believe.

Thanks for that. Even though it's from another country I don't expect it to be any different in the US.

And fuzzum11, if you still don't think the girl was actually raped, the guy in the video says "They raped her harder than that cop raped Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction." at 4:40 and proceed to laugh.

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 11:05 PM, 372 wrote: Well the male anatomy doesn't exactly make us susceptible to rape in the first place...

Male anatomy must be feminist and prejudicial against men.

BBS Signature
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:15 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 11:05 PM, 372 wrote: Well the male anatomy doesn't exactly make us susceptible to rape in the first place...

It might not be the easiest thing but it's entirely possible for a woman to rape a man with tradtional dick in vagina intercourse.

And of course y'know... Butt stuff.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 11:16 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 11:05 PM, 372 wrote:
Well the male anatomy doesn't exactly make us susceptible to rape in the first place...

Male on male rape is also a problem that we should not overlook and one that probably gets reported of to the police even less than male on female rape cases do.

BBS Signature