Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 05:29 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/20/13 11:47 AM, Sequenced wrote: I have NO sympathy to under age girls who get drunk and don't expect any fucking danger. It's their own fucking fault.

They shouldn't even be drinking.
Ok while everyone has already dug into you for being a fucking idiot you deserve more still.

WHY IS ANY GUY ENTITLED TO RAPE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE SHE IS EXTREMELY DRUNK. THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Why is a woman entitled to 'take backs'?

Both the guy and girl are drunk but if she doesn't want the consequences for her mistake she just needs to cry rape.

Not saying that is what happened in this specific scenario but the blade cuts both ways and women need to stop with their victim complex.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 05:40 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
At 3/20/13 11:47 AM, Sequenced wrote: I have NO sympathy to under age girls who get drunk and don't expect any fucking danger. It's their own fucking fault.

Ok while everyone has already dug into you for being a fucking idiot you deserve more still.

WHY IS ANY GUY ENTITLED TO RAPE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE SHE IS EXTREMELY DRUNK. THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Both the guy and girl are drunk but if she doesn't want the consequences for her mistake she just needs to cry rape.

Not saying that is what happened in this specific scenario but the blade cuts both ways and women need to stop with their victim complex.

I agree with this, but there was a picture of 2 guys holding her and the texts they sent pretty much proved she was completely out.

Girls who falsely accuse rape are just as bad as actual rapists, but that doesn't seem to be the case in this situation.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 05:47 PM Reply

There is drunk and then there is completely paralytic. If a girl has drunk sex yeah I agree she should hold her hands up to that, if however she can barely hold herself up, that should be a clue to not have sex with her as she likely will not remember the events which leads her to having sex with you and thus the rape thing may come up.

Go find some girl who will remember agreeing to have sex with you and not picking the easy drunken mess.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 05:47 PM, Gagsy wrote:
Go find some girl who will remember agreeing to have sex with you and not picking the easy drunken mess.

That's not the point though. BOTH parties can be drunk to the point where NEITHER of them are making a conscious, intelligent decision.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 05:58 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
That's not the point though. BOTH parties can be drunk to the point where NEITHER of them are making a conscious, intelligent decision.

Yeah but thats not what we're talking about here.

I get what you're on about Gob and I agree with you there but I am talking about the rapists, the ones who do take advantage, as these guys here did, as Sequenced is defending which is what my beef is with, not just drunk mistake sex that any party needs to take account of their actions for.

And I wouldn't call it a victim complex when still most rapes are not reported or come to light in a court of law.

People should be teaching their sons not to rape, not teaching their daughters not to be raped still.

BBS Signature
Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 1/14/13 02:10 PM, Emma wrote: If you haven't heard about this already, please help spread the word about this Sandusky-style

I still think Sanduskys innocent.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:11 PM Reply

THE GIRL IS COMPLETELY WASTED SO I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO HER.

I never said any of that shit. I'm saying that these things are very likely to happen when both sides are drunk.

lel

Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:14 PM Reply

ITT: mad the thread XD

いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 06:11 PM, Sequenced wrote:
I never said any of that shit. I'm saying that these things are very likely to happen when both sides are drunk.

That is also not what you said.

You said that girls should expect danger when they are drinking.

That is not right no matter how you want to dress it up.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:49 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 06:18 PM, Gagsy wrote:

They should be AWARE of the dangers.

lel

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 06:49 PM, Sequenced wrote: They should be AWARE of the dangers.

Yeah they should, but the boys should still be punished.

What exactly do you want to happen? Or did you just want to point out that you don't feel sorry for people that are raped while drunk?

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:51 PM Reply

If you're an underaged girl who planes on going to Estrogen/Testosterone fulled parties and illegally drinking, you should fully expect to get brutally raped by two star football players who are also drunk. As a matter of fact, I think she want that to happen to her.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 06:49 PM, Sequenced wrote:

And I bring you back to the point that there SHOULD be no danger of being sexually abused when a girls guard is down through drink. It doesn't just make it ok because she's drinking to use her. Person, not an object.

BBS Signature
Ejit
Ejit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:09 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 05:21 PM, Sequenced wrote: Yes they were both drunk. But I don't see why the rapists get punished and the girl doesn't get fined and/or put into custody for a few days or do community service... for under age drinking.

If either of the males were being prosecuted for drinking then you'd have a point. As it is you come across as a contrary Mary.

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:10 PM Reply

I can understand how some teens would see that as an opportunity since most teens males are randy idiots. Doesnt make it right. They still broke the law.

Just because you wear a big red target shirt with the caption "shoot me" doesn't make it any less of a crime if you get shot.

BBS Signature
ChloBro
ChloBro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 05:21 PM, Sequenced wrote: Yes they were both drunk. But I don't see why the rapists get punished and the girl doesn't get fined and/or put into custody for a few days or do community service... for under age drinking.

Can a mod please pan this bastard.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:26 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 07:21 PM, ChloBro wrote:

lol who are you

lel

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:46 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 07:21 PM, ChloBro wrote:

lol

Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 07:48 PM Reply

Hooo boy, I'm foreseeing a large hairy man named Bubba who REALLY misses his wife in these boys future.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 08:26 PM Reply

Rape is a far more serious crime than underage drinking, sweety.

And I'm pretty sure you can only be arrested for underage drinking if you're actually caught in the act.

Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
Jeff-Teh-Great
Jeff-Teh-Great
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:40 PM Reply

Why? It's not the girl's fault that the guy can't control his selfish urges.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:58 PM Reply

Are you serious? You realize males, once passed out, are just as vulnerable to rape. Yes she, like all people, should be aware that by binge drinking she could pass out. But it happened, it happens to almost everyone who drinks. She shouldn't have to worry about a bunch of guys fucking raping her and pissing on her while nobody stops it. OBVIOUSLY she made a mistake going to that party, but you're really going to say "Oh yeah it's still a her fault"? It's not even like she was drunk and got date raped, she was fucking passed out.
Rapes a crime. It's not something you should be expecting people to do. To suggest this is just fucking weird.
Most teens underage drink, but wanna know what most teens don't do? Gang rape.
Because that's fucking sick.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 06:50 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/20/13 06:49 PM, Sequenced wrote: They should be AWARE of the dangers.
Yeah they should, but the boys should still be punished.

I never said that they shouldn't. I'm saying both of them should be punished for Underage drinking for the girl and rapists for ... raping

What exactly do you want to happen? Or did you just want to point out that you don't feel sorry for people that are raped while drunk?

lel

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:07 PM Reply

Sequenced, you're the perfect example of why people should think before they speak.

And you certainly need to drop the bullshit 'its her own fault for getting raped' attitude if some part of you believes that. That is why these girls get raped, because guys like you are told that she deserves it for letting herself cut loose.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:07 PM, Gagsy wrote: Sequenced, you're the perfect example of why people should think before they speak.

And you certainly need to drop the bullshit 'its her own fault for getting raped' attitude if some part of you believes that. That is why these girls get raped, because guys like you are told that she deserves it for letting herself cut loose.

I meant by it's her mistake for going to that party, and I never said she deserved it.

lel

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:12 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 09:59 PM, Sequenced wrote: I never said that they shouldn't. I'm saying both of them should be punished for Underage drinking for the girl and rapists for ... raping

Would you punish someone for committing an extremely minor crime right after they got raped?

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:10 PM, Sequenced wrote:
I meant by it's her mistake for going to that party, and I never said she deserved it.

You think she was the only girl drinking at that party?

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:13 PM Reply

And just how would she know what was gonna occur? Sure she could have avoided the party but she ain't psychic.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:13 PM, ean5 wrote: why is sequenced even a mod

At this point i'm wondering the same.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

Ugh. I'm going to leave it with this (since no other guy is defending me at this point).

As I said before, I don't feel sympathy towards under age drinkers who drink THAT much and pass out with a bunch of people that they don't know (supposedly). If she was smarter she wouldn't have drank that much and it'll be all fine and dandy. If she didn't pass out and got caught she would've got into custody for a couple of days. Under age kids shouldn't be drinking any ways.

As for the rapists, yes they should be punished and be dealt with. Rape isn't a good thing.

@ean5: u mad that I have a different opinion?

lel