RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 20:59:38 Reply

I lived in Central Ohio for a year. The locals always referred to it as "Stupidville." Women were also warned never to go there by themselves because this is considered acceptable behavior over there. It's been going on much longer than this.

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 22:20:35 Reply

At 1/14/13 08:59 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: The locals always referred to it as "Stupidville." Women were also warned never to go there by themselves because this is considered acceptable behavior over there. It's been going on much longer than this.

I've been to Steubenville a couple of times, and honestly, it's probably one of the worst places that I've ever step foot into. Even before the steel mills closed, the town wasn't exactly a nice place to have a family or even to visit unless you were a part of the football team.

As for the case itself, it's really nothing more than a quagmire of he said, she said and outside groups sticking their noses where they don't fucking belong. The video in itself is obviously in poor taste, no one disputes that, but that alone is not an admission of guilt. Of course, there are some ignorant people out there who would the low blow tactic of "because they're football heroes in a shit town, then there is some sort of cover up involved." which basically means that the football team is above the law, and that's not the case, especially if two members of that team are being tried for rape in the first place.

Either way, this will not end well, no matter who wins this case.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 23:42:01 Reply

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/01/steubenvillefiles/

not sure if any of these leaks are true but some of you might find it interesting

if it is true it only damns all of the people involved more and really makes you want them to go to prison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 23:45:02 Reply

At 1/14/13 11:42 PM, Halberd wrote: http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/01/steubenvillefiles/

not sure if any of these leaks are true but some of you might find it interesting

if it is true it only damns all of the people involved more and really makes you want them to go to prison

"It is important to state at this point in the disclosure that not all of the Big Red football team are rapists or criminals. In fact, the vast majority of young people involved with the team are good, honest and hardworking athletes simply trying to do the best they can. The focus of this investigation has centered upon a very small group of miscreants who are known by their peers and fellow students as âEUoeThe Rape CrewâEU."

TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 23:49:26 Reply

At 1/14/13 02:34 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:10 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
GIVE THIS THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES TO PUT THESE FUCKERS IN PRISON
thats why we have police

And 911

Hi

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-22 00:12:16 Reply

At 1/14/13 11:44 PM, Travis wrote:

Lol shut the fuck up. He's trying to be mature about it and as usual you are being a fucking tool.

I bet $20 that you're apart of that rape gang.

Science can't lie. BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:12:38 Reply

How do you guys feel about CNN's ridiculous coverage of this story and the petition to get CCN to Apologize?

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:15:11 Reply

Sandusky is not a rapist ffs
They was just horse playin
Butt naked in the showers
Somehow, it just happened
I don't know, somehow
His dick wound up in his butt
I don't, they was just horseplaying

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:20:36 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:12 PM, 372 wrote: How do you guys feel about CNN's ridiculous coverage of this story and the petition to get CCN to Apologize?

God forbid some rapists can't make undeserved amounts of money by throwing a ball around.

Heart-Of-Artemis
Heart-Of-Artemis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Art Lover
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:21:40 Reply

The story made me cry when I heard it but ya why are lots of people siding with the rapists?! I'm glad they cried so everyone can see how much they are cowards and irresponsible.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:26:59 Reply

The video wont even play, no matter how much I press continue. Well, it sucks, someone should probably do something, I dunno.

I'm just a dreamer. steam profile

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:28:03 Reply

This is a big problem in America.

We tend to place ridiculously high value on the "promise" of young high school/college age athletes.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:37:08 Reply

America's incarceration rate doesn't need to be any higher than it already is.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:40:45 Reply

These high school students are being tried as minors and adults are apologizing for them? I thought rape culture didn't real.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:45:33 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:40 PM, Cootie wrote: These high school students are being tried as minors and adults are apologizing for them? I thought rape culture didn't real.

I'm not sure if it's so much a "rape culture", but a "football players are the best sort of people" culture of America.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:46:58 Reply

You guys are really overreacting. I'm sorry these kids didn't receive whatever cruel and unusual punishment you think they deserve, but they received a punishment nonetheless.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:48:34 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:46 PM, Chdonga wrote: You guys are really overreacting. I'm sorry these kids didn't receive whatever cruel and unusual punishment you think they deserve, but they received a punishment nonetheless.

That's not what this is about at all.

We're angry that CNN seems to think that the rapists football careers being destroyed is the biggest tragedy of this whole rape debacle.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:58:43 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:48 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 3/18/13 05:46 PM, Chdonga wrote: You guys are really overreacting. I'm sorry these kids didn't receive whatever cruel and unusual punishment you think they deserve, but they received a punishment nonetheless.
That's not what this is about at all.

We're angry that CNN seems to think that the rapists football careers being destroyed is the biggest tragedy of this whole rape debacle.

Sorry, I should have read the whole thread. I saw a post about this case on Tumblr with a petition to give them a harsher punishment, so I just assumed this thread was more of the same thing.

My guess is CNN is siding with the rapists because they didn't do much research on this case. Has anybody considered emailing CNN editors the confession tape or some of their tweets en masse? I think that would work more than a petition.

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 18:09:26 Reply

lol, NG: The New FB

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 18:15:42 Reply

Reading this thread reminds me how mad scarface made me due to how jackshit retarded he was

TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 18:19:59 Reply

At 3/18/13 05:20 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 3/18/13 05:12 PM, 372 wrote: How do you guys feel about CNN's ridiculous coverage of this story and the petition to get CCN to Apologize?
God forbid some rapists can't make undeserved amounts of money by throwing a ball around.

It's called the free market retard they make money in proportion to what they earn for their employers

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 18:22:49 Reply

At 3/18/13 06:19 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: It's called the free market retard they make money in proportion to what they earn for their employers

"I can run a ball across the field so I'm entitled to make hundreds of millions of dollars while people a few blocks away starve to death"

BBS Signature
LafyKid
LafyKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 18:46:18 Reply

lol they were on instagram.

I can imagine a picture of a raped girl, all crying and shit with blood on her face or something to that degree and then it'd say:
#rapecrew #nofilter

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 18:53:14 Reply

Hopefully Anonymous doxes their asses soon if they haven't already.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers? Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 19:02:00 Reply

Whoa. I signed the petition against this today but had no idea this was the same case. Why did they wait so damned long before covering this?

By the way, I didn't see any of the perpetrators crying when they were joking about how "she [was] deader than OJ's wife".

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads. Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 19:12:20 Reply

The CNN coverage was insane. I especially don't get how those two woman could stand there and just talk about how emotional it was for the 'boys', how upsetting it was to see them break down into tears.

It makes my blood boil a bit.

Plus fuck em. They are crying for themselves, not for the girl whos live they've completely ruined.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 19:13:43 Reply

Seriously though, they rape a girl, then brag and joke around about it

Did they ever get arrested or anything?

BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 19:17:30 Reply

At 3/18/13 07:13 PM, Xenomit wrote: Seriously though, they rape a girl, then brag and joke around about it

Did they ever get arrested or anything?

Watch the CrapNN coverage and all of your questions will be answered.

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say. "Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog "Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
steph2568
steph2568
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 20:13:13 Reply

I feel like CNN is filled with rape apologists now.

<3

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 20:19:30 Reply

I'm watching Anderson Cooper right now. He's (surprise) doing this huge piece about the victim and her family. I guess I have to give them effort points, but honestly it's too little, too late-the damage has been done.

satanbrain is always wrong EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature