00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Steubenville Rape Crew

10,139 Views | 150 Replies

Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 14:10:20

If you haven't heard about this already, please help spread the word about this Sandusky-style cover up about a teenage girl who was raped by several high-school/college age fucks and there are hardly any charges being filed.

Here is the video of them bragging about it and essentially admitting to the crime (Sorry about the Anonymous intro. It's no surprise they'd be on top of this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsi6N3outg&bpctr=1358182353&
bpctr=1358191910&bpctr=1358191914&bpctr=1358191925

Article:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/local-govt-politics /social-media-under-fire-in-steubenville-rape-case/nTsWg/

GIVE THIS THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES TO PUT THESE FUCKERS IN PRISON

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 14:36:48

That's hot.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 15:00:15

That's terrible but how was that bragging?

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 15:03:46

At 1/14/13 03:00 PM, o0-0o wrote: That's terrible but how was that bragging?

How was that not bragging?

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 15:04:28

At 1/14/13 03:00 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:28 PM, Protagonist wrote: It's going to go viral, no point in NG helping.
Ehhhh, this.

I do hope they go to prison though.

They will, no way will police allow these kids(animals) be protected because of their football stars status. Especially now this story is viral so there you go.

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 15:27:02

This is the problem with having a Double Jeopardy law.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 15:43:23

It amazes me what some people can do without guilt.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 15:53:49

At 1/14/13 03:41 PM, Shade wrote:
At 1/14/13 03:38 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 1/14/13 03:35 PM, Shade wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:47 PM, Provoke wrote: Sometimes I wonder how stupid kids are. Raping someone AND bragging about it? Good god we live in a idiotic age.
This isn't new, just look at SirTom93.
I know it isn't new, but it seems to me kids get more idiotic every year.
The human race actually seems to be devolving in all honesty.

wut

Technological progress has been slowing down recently and people are acting really stupid, such as these idiots bragging about raping this poor girl.

i don't know how we're devolving(am i even using this word correctly?) when technological progress seems to be steady and poverty is on the decline worldwide

think before you say these things bro

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 16:47:26

Did anyone watch this video? Really? Did ANYONE watch this video?

I don't think anyone paid attention to the video after the first few minutes. You saw some fuckhead doing a stand up routine saying what the girl was deader than, or what she got raped harder than, but there was never a confession.

I watched the entire video, and I heard no part where they talk themselves doing anything. These aren't confessions, this is gossip. This is a group of college kids talking about what someone else (allegedly, mind you) did to a girl. He keeps using the phrase "they". He says "they" pissed on her. You can hear someone in the background say "they" raped her. They used the name "Trent" later in the video, and said "Trent raped a girl".

They have a disgusting sense of humor, but there is never. Ever. Any indication that the boys in the video raped the girl, or even that they know anything other than rumors being passed around the school.

People today are fucking morons. The second the word rape is uttered, people jump to conclusions.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 16:52:55

Was the dude who was trying to be funny the rapist ? and why was that shit sideways ? Hope whoever did it gets what they deserve

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:02:21

Oh man some guys just raped a girl and are bragging about it. So 1337 CoD sNiPeR eleet purro.

Seriously, send those fuckers to jail already.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:02:43

At 1/14/13 04:58 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/14/13 04:47 PM, Scarface wrote: People today are fucking morons. The second the word rape is uttered, people jump to conclusions.
Why do you want these guys to be free so they can go rape more people?

Is it because you secretly wanna get raped, so you try to defend rapists at every

He never said he wanted them to be free, he only said there wasn't a confession in the video.

I would go on to name your logical fallacy, but it would be wasted on you.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:13:12

At 1/14/13 05:09 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:02 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: He never said he wanted them to be free, he only said there wasn't a confession in the video.
Yes, they were bragging about the rape, the victim has talked to the police and has tried to do anything possible to get them arrested, and there is more than enough evidence against them to put them in jail almost instantly.

But because they're football players, the stupid fucking police force is trying to cover everything up and keep them from getting put in prison.

None of that has anything to do with what you or I said.

I would go on to name your logical fallacy, but it would be wasted on you.
Shut the fuck up you pussy ass bitch. I'm sick and fucking tired of all the ignorant retards that swim through this fucking place every single day.

You're such a genius, sorry about before.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:16:06

At 1/14/13 05:09 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:02 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: He never said he wanted them to be free, he only said there wasn't a confession in the video.
Yes, they were bragging about the rape

In the video? No. Everything was talked about from a third person perspective, and it was just making jokes about it, not bragging about it or talking about how great rape is.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:22:56

At 1/14/13 05:16 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:13 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: None of that has anything to do with what you or I said.
Then no need to bring it up, right?

Jesus, it's like trying to talk to a baby

You're such a genius, sorry about before.
None of that has anything to do with what you or I said

Nice way to avoid and not address all of what I said and insult me.

There is no need for us to derail this thread. if you want to continue PM me.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:24:47

At 1/14/13 04:47 PM, Scarface wrote: People today are fucking morons. The second the word rape is uttered, people jump to conclusions.

Yeah, and then the people who spread the information fuck it up completely, like OP.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 17:29:33

At 1/14/13 05:28 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:22 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Nice way to avoid and not address all of what I said and insult me.
That's what you did.

No, I didn't do that at all.

As I said, PM me, we'll continue there

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 20:59:38

I lived in Central Ohio for a year. The locals always referred to it as "Stupidville." Women were also warned never to go there by themselves because this is considered acceptable behavior over there. It's been going on much longer than this.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 22:20:35

At 1/14/13 08:59 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: The locals always referred to it as "Stupidville." Women were also warned never to go there by themselves because this is considered acceptable behavior over there. It's been going on much longer than this.

I've been to Steubenville a couple of times, and honestly, it's probably one of the worst places that I've ever step foot into. Even before the steel mills closed, the town wasn't exactly a nice place to have a family or even to visit unless you were a part of the football team.

As for the case itself, it's really nothing more than a quagmire of he said, she said and outside groups sticking their noses where they don't fucking belong. The video in itself is obviously in poor taste, no one disputes that, but that alone is not an admission of guilt. Of course, there are some ignorant people out there who would the low blow tactic of "because they're football heroes in a shit town, then there is some sort of cover up involved." which basically means that the football team is above the law, and that's not the case, especially if two members of that team are being tried for rape in the first place.

Either way, this will not end well, no matter who wins this case.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 23:42:01

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/01/steubenvillefiles/

not sure if any of these leaks are true but some of you might find it interesting

if it is true it only damns all of the people involved more and really makes you want them to go to prison

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-14 23:49:26

At 1/14/13 02:34 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:10 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
GIVE THIS THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES TO PUT THESE FUCKERS IN PRISON
thats why we have police

And 911

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-01-22 00:12:16

At 1/14/13 11:44 PM, Travis wrote:

Lol shut the fuck up. He's trying to be mature about it and as usual you are being a fucking tool.

I bet $20 that you're apart of that rape gang.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:12:38

How do you guys feel about CNN's ridiculous coverage of this story and the petition to get CCN to Apologize?

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:20:36

At 3/18/13 05:12 PM, 372 wrote: How do you guys feel about CNN's ridiculous coverage of this story and the petition to get CCN to Apologize?

God forbid some rapists can't make undeserved amounts of money by throwing a ball around.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:21:40

The story made me cry when I heard it but ya why are lots of people siding with the rapists?! I'm glad they cried so everyone can see how much they are cowards and irresponsible.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:26:59

The video wont even play, no matter how much I press continue. Well, it sucks, someone should probably do something, I dunno.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:28:03

This is a big problem in America.

We tend to place ridiculously high value on the "promise" of young high school/college age athletes.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:45:33

At 3/18/13 05:40 PM, Cootie wrote: These high school students are being tried as minors and adults are apologizing for them? I thought rape culture didn't real.

I'm not sure if it's so much a "rape culture", but a "football players are the best sort of people" culture of America.

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:46:58

You guys are really overreacting. I'm sorry these kids didn't receive whatever cruel and unusual punishment you think they deserve, but they received a punishment nonetheless.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Steubenville Rape Crew 2013-03-18 17:48:34

At 3/18/13 05:46 PM, Chdonga wrote: You guys are really overreacting. I'm sorry these kids didn't receive whatever cruel and unusual punishment you think they deserve, but they received a punishment nonetheless.

That's not what this is about at all.

We're angry that CNN seems to think that the rapists football careers being destroyed is the biggest tragedy of this whole rape debacle.