• 5 Replies
FumENT
FumENT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
can someone help me expand 2013-01-13 18:32:09

Well, I know how to reach the crowd but I have come into multiple of obstical due to money issues and such.
If anyone can help me rebuild my website that know html or php it would be greatly appreciated. My name is fum's real name Lyle, but anyways I am dedicated to making free music to listen to with or without vocals. I need to expand my name a little more then my community. I have a website that i design but i do not like it. I need someone with a little more skill then me. I been trying to build a custom E-Store for people who like to either pay as a donation or to download for free.

camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to can someone help me expand 2013-01-13 18:45:59

Why would you ask in a musician's forum for help with programming?

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to can someone help me expand 2013-01-13 19:04:42

For a donation button just use Paypal's one. :)

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out! Veteran REAPER user.

BBS Signature
retrobox2
retrobox2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to can someone help me expand 2013-01-13 20:30:12

Have you tried bandcamp? Its a really nice option if you want some exposition and it has the donation and buy option for your songs. Now a website looks more professional when you are getting commissioned or you want to give some examples of your music. Plus you can organize it as you want, but of course you need a web designer. Anyway my sister is a web designer if you are interested on getting a full website send me a pm and I can put you in contact with her.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to can someone help me expand 2013-01-13 21:28:43

shrooms man, shrooms.

lel

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to can someone help me expand 2013-01-13 23:08:03

At 1/13/13 06:45 PM, camoshark wrote: Why would you ask in a musician's forum for help with programming?

Yeah... that... We're mostly musicians, not programmers/website designers. You should try over in the programming forum. Or you could shoot Mich a PM, he's done a fair share of site design.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature