Be a Supporter!

Nude models

  • 3,675 Views
  • 81 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 14:42:44 Reply

also
yurgen's art is dope and unique as fuck
h8r


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 14:47:11 Reply

At 1/14/13 02:41 PM, 372 wrote: Look yeah sorry I made fun of that guy for calling me desperate for no reason, I'm sure he's over it.

I was never not over it.
Your entire PMT-driven ragefest was hilarious.

Nude models

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 14:48:59 Reply

At 1/14/13 02:47 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:41 PM, 372 wrote: Look yeah sorry I made fun of that guy for calling me desperate for no reason, I'm sure he's over it.
I was never not over it.
Your entire PMT-driven ragefest was hilarious.

lol ya not over it...
but that pics pretty funny

Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 14:58:41 Reply

At 1/14/13 02:41 PM, 372 wrote: I really didn't ask lol

You were asking the wrong questions


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 15:08:25 Reply

At 1/14/13 02:51 PM, Provoke wrote: I recommend asking a friend to do it, maybe a female friend that you thought about asking out. If that won't work, then a hobo would gladly do it.

Eh see I don't know if it's because i'm immature or what but it would just be awkward to have like a naked drawing of my girlfriend. I'm just gonna do a clothed one I guess

At 1/14/13 02:58 PM, Otto wrote:
At 1/14/13 02:41 PM, 372 wrote: I really didn't ask lol
You were asking the wrong questions

Yeah sure buddy...what ever you say....

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 15:34:16 Reply

At 1/13/13 04:36 PM, Painbringer wrote: Because that's what humans are in their pure natural state.

That and nudity is timeless.

You sir, have just blown my mind. Nudity is timeless. SHWAH!!!

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 15:35:54 Reply

I have a way you can do two art projects. Make a statue of a nude person, then draw it!

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 16:56:40 Reply

At 1/14/13 03:35 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: I have a way you can do two art projects. Make a statue of a nude person, then draw it!

You my drunken friend, are a genius.

Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 17:18:37 Reply

At 1/14/13 04:56 PM, 372 wrote:
At 1/14/13 03:35 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: I have a way you can do two art projects. Make a statue of a nude person, then draw it!
You my drunken friend, are a genius.

An anatomically correct statue for a first attempt is incredibly, incredibly difficult. Like I wouldn't even go near doing that, however, they sure would keep still hah


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Nude models 2013-01-14 20:06:38 Reply

At 1/14/13 05:18 PM, Otto wrote: An anatomically correct statue for a first attempt is incredibly, incredibly difficult. Like I wouldn't even go near doing that, however, they sure would keep still hah

How about he... finds a statue then?

OH FUCK I JUST BROKE THE THREAD NOOOOO1!!1!11!!

(Seriously though, there are tons of old statues featuring naked people, and it doesn't even count as borderline perversion since you're not technically drawing a person either.)

Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 13:30:40 Reply

At 1/14/13 08:06 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:18 PM, Otto wrote: An anatomically correct statue for a first attempt is incredibly, incredibly difficult. Like I wouldn't even go near doing that, however, they sure would keep still hah
How about he... finds a statue then?

OH FUCK I JUST BROKE THE THREAD NOOOOO1!!1!11!!

(Seriously though, there are tons of old statues featuring naked people, and it doesn't even count as borderline perversion since you're not technically drawing a person either.)

Well yeah, that's a totally fine idea - maybe I would've responded differently if that's what they said.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 17:24:21 Reply

At 1/14/13 08:06 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 1/14/13 05:18 PM, Otto wrote:
(Seriously though, there are tons of old statues featuring naked people, and it doesn't even count as borderline perversion since you're not technically drawing a person either.)

Yeah I'm actually did a drawing from a replica of Michelangelo's David pretty recently.

But when I showed my art teacher at school she told me that I should draw from life and "if I draw a statue, it's not 100% my work and that I need to give credit to the artist who made the statue.."
Is she fucking with me or like what..

Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 17:28:15 Reply

At 1/13/13 03:03 PM, 372 wrote: drawing naked people had to be one of the best artistic experiences I ever had

.

Nude models


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 17:29:45 Reply

At 1/15/13 05:24 PM, 372 wrote: But when I showed my art teacher at school she told me that I should draw from life and "if I draw a statue, it's not 100% my work and that I need to give credit to the artist who made the statue.."
Is she fucking with me or like what..

By that logic, wouldn't you have to give credit to the parents of the nude model for 'making' him / her too? What if he / she had plastic surgery? Would you have to reference the surgeon responsible, or just avoid drawing those parts of them?

Yeah, thought not. That's retarded.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 17:44:39 Reply

At 1/15/13 05:29 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 1/15/13 05:24 PM, 372 wrote: But when I showed my art teacher at school she told me that I should draw from life and "if I draw a statue, it's not 100% my work and that I need to give credit to the artist who made the statue.."
Is she fucking with me or like what..
By that logic, wouldn't you have to give credit to the parents of the nude model for 'making' him / her too? What if he / she had plastic surgery? Would you have to reference the surgeon responsible, or just avoid drawing those parts of them?

Yeah, thought not. That's retarded.

Well I kinda see where shes coming from because a statue itself is another man-made work of art, but still
it does sound pretty dumb that it wouldn't be "100% my work". I'm not trying to convince anyone I made the statue by drawing it lol

idk some weird people teach in public schools
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 17:52:45 Reply

School faculty are trolls. Find tasteful porn and just draw them.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Nude models 2013-01-15 22:21:30 Reply

Nude Models are doing a great service to humanity.

And by humanity, I mean my erection.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature