lel

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 12:29 AM Reply

Time is a physical fabric interwoven with space. When something, like gravity, bends space, it also bends time. This is why time flows more slowly in areas with higher gravity, gravity is flexing space, which is in turn flexing time.

This is a belief I hold closely. I will not change my mind until solid evidence sais otherwise.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 12:35 AM Reply

Are you infected with the Hypno-germ?

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 12:39 AM Reply

i OWN the powerpoint of time i control time $$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 1/13/13 12:39 AM, Halberd wrote: i OWN the powerpoint of time i control time $$$

i agree because power = velocity of reflexes for gravity

lel

iamjoe666
iamjoe666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:01 AM Reply

Time is not an illusion, it just goes by really fast.

BBS Signature
positively-negative
positively-negative
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:16 AM Reply

TIME is a magazine.

CheezNapkin
CheezNapkin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:28 AM Reply

little tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those fucking goddamn squirrels being such sexy fucking teases on my lawn fucking eating all my tree nuts and running off IâEUTMm gonna cach them and squeeze their nuts untiil theyâEUTMrelittle tiny nuts ty fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts

Time is an illusion.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:29 AM Reply

At 1/13/13 01:28 AM, CheezNapkin wrote: little tiny nuts the size of their puny wimpy fucking ballsacks i would like to Squeeze their little fucking wimpy nuts those

im allergic to walloftexts >:(

lel

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:32 AM Reply

I just realized this guy is a moderator

Time is an illusion.

TAB

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:32 AM Reply

At 1/13/13 01:32 AM, Xenomit wrote: I just realized this guy is a moderator

Oh, that's why it hasn't been locked yet.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 01:38 AM Reply

One time I smoked some salvia, then realized I had a FACE and time no longer existed; and THATS when I knew I was tripping.
Weird shit man

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 03:47 AM Reply

At 1/13/13 01:32 AM, Entice wrote:
At 1/13/13 01:32 AM, Xenomit wrote: I just realized this guy is a moderator
Oh, that's why it hasn't been locked yet.

the fun beginsss ^_________^^^^ meeeeuuhahahahahaha

lel

Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 05:25 AM Reply

Poor content, Sequenced.

Nonetheless, time is indeed an illusion.

| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 05:57 AM Reply

would an old Reg correct me if I'm wrong... wasn't this kind of thread made like 2 years ago? .... if not...
Time is irrelevant.... YOLO and all that...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 06:08 AM Reply

Oh, look. Another undiplomed Albert Hawkings who knows better about time and space and probably has discovered all secrets of life, but is too lazy or humble to announce it.

At 1/13/13 12:29 AM, Xenomit wrote: Time is a physical fabric interwoven with space. When something, like gravity, bends space, it also bends time. This is why time flows more slowly in areas with higher gravity, gravity is flexing space, which is in turn flexing time.

This is a belief I hold closely. I will not change my mind until solid evidence sais otherwise.

And is there any solid evidence that "sais" likewise?

Dragen
Dragen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 06:34 AM Reply

How long did it take you to write this thread?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 06:38 AM Reply

At 1/13/13 06:08 AM, Makakaov wrote: Oh, look. Another undiplomed Albert Hawkings who knows better about time and space and probably has discovered all secrets of life, but is too lazy or humble to announce it.

Quantum mechanics is really simple actually. Relativity is pretty much as basic as it gets.

Not everyone that happens to have a good bit of knowledge in physics thinks they're some kind of repressed genius.

At 1/13/13 12:29 AM, Xenomit wrote: Time is a physical fabric interwoven with space. When something, like gravity, bends space, it also bends time. This is why time flows more slowly in areas with higher gravity, gravity is flexing space, which is in turn flexing time.

And is there any solid evidence that "sais" likewise?

There isn't "solid" evidence to support either side, just observations and theories. Einstein's just happen to be more logical.

TAB

BBS Signature
PurpleCandy
PurpleCandy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Time is an illusion. Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 10:21 AM Reply

All I know is wether too fast or too slow time never seems to go by in your favor

BBS Signature