• 3 Replies
ElaiShineMusic
ElaiShineMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Composer Looking for Project 2013-01-12 18:38:15

Hey! I am a video game music composer looking to start work on a new game. I was a student of and intern for Inon Zur the composer for games like Fallout 3, New Vegas, Soul Caliber V, and others. Message me if you're looking for music for your game, I'm strong with platformers, rpgs, and shooters.

Thanks,
Elai

stunkel
stunkel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Composer Looking for Project 2013-01-12 18:40:15

We are all musicians. You need to post your advertisements here.

Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

NickPerrin
NickPerrin
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Composer Looking for Project 2013-01-12 19:03:59

Indeed Stunkel is right, this is not a good place to advertise! But I just want to add that advertising yourself as a composer without including any links to audio or music you have produced is generally not a winning concept - I mean, I personally think it's really cool that you worked with Inon Zur! But without material of your own to back it up it doesn't mean anything. Those looking to hire you will want to hear what you're capable of first.

stunkel
stunkel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Composer Looking for Project 2013-01-12 19:27:33

At 1/12/13 07:03 PM, NickPerrin wrote: advertising yourself as a composer without including any links to audio or music you have produced is generally not a winning concept - I mean, without material of your own to back it up it doesn't mean anything. Those looking to hire you will want to hear what you're capable of first.

Good call haha

Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook