Be a Supporter!

This may be of importance

  • 352 Views
  • 27 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
GrandDaddyPurp
GrandDaddyPurp
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Programmer
This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:05:34 Reply

I would consider signing this petition. Fucked up things are going down this year if you don't know already and it's times like this that people should rise up and fight for what is right and passed as morally sane, they are trying to get our guns and they are trying to silence our protests that have the same equivalent of F5ing a website... Yeah it may be a DDoS but it's done for the right fucking reasons, they don't want you to hear people like Alex Jones and they don't want you to know that the U.S. government has bought what would be considered an insane amount of hollow tip bullets (I would estimate 1.7 million) after having gotten several other third-world countries to relinquish their weapons.

Well I've got a question, how do we protect ourselves from tyrannical government when they plan to restrict the use of fully automatics to government/military purposes only, leaving us with nothing but semi-automatics and pistols. They don't want you to have guns because they know it makes it that much less of a hostile takeover when nobody is feeling ballsy. We're not the ones that need to be put in control, it's the government that does for trying to pull such acts of treason.
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Melancholy
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:15:38 Reply

Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] :3

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:19:29 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:15 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.

I'd agree, it's immature and moronic. However, should it require jail time?


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:28:39 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:19 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:15 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.
I'd agree, it's immature and moronic. However, should it require jail time?

Yes. It causes monetary damage, afterall.


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:33:33 Reply

I signed it!

GrandDaddyPurp
GrandDaddyPurp
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Programmer
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:37:18 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:28 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:19 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:15 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.
I'd agree, it's immature and moronic. However, should it require jail time?
Yes. It causes monetary damage, afterall.

monetary damge... okay, people that work for the government are always trying to DDoS websites like WikiLeaks, thepiratebay or encyclopediadramatica. But god forbid, when we turn around and do it to them because they are pulling treason on their own country. They're trying to strip us of our weapons so that we have nothing to defend ourselves when they decide to take over, that's the importance of the situation, I don't give a fuck whether yo consider DDoS to be immature, we are doing it in defense of our own country.

Did you know that there's actually a section in the constitution stating that is actually considered treason to alter any part of said "document" therefore, when Obama and Biden are trying to get people in North Dakota to relinquish their weapons, they are actually committing an act of treason against this entire country.
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:40:21 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:37 PM, GrandDaddyPurp wrote: monetary damge... okay, people that work for the government are always trying to DDoS websites like WikiLeaks, thepiratebay or encyclopediadramatica. But god forbid, when we turn around and do it to them because they are pulling treason on their own country. They're trying to strip us of our weapons so that we have nothing to defend ourselves when they decide to take over, that's the importance of the situation, I don't give a fuck whether yo consider DDoS to be immature, we are doing it in defense of our own country.

Have I mentioned to anyone that I'm reforming the Sons of Liberty?

The only rule is that rednecks aren't allowed to make decisions. If any rednecks or hicks decide to join, they'll just be front line pawns.


TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:40:38 Reply

I think it shouldn't be allowed. There's a difference between protesting outside of a business and forcibly barricading its entrance


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:42:21 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:40 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I think it shouldn't be allowed. There's a difference between protesting outside of a business and forcibly barricading its entrance

But if a business is corrupt and crooked, then you have no choice.

Just because they're a business doesn't make them demigods. They have to face the consequences of their actions.


TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Melancholy
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:47:46 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:42 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:40 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I think it shouldn't be allowed. There's a difference between protesting outside of a business and forcibly barricading its entrance
But if a business is corrupt and crooked, then you have no choice.

Just because they're a business doesn't make them demigods. They have to face the consequences of their actions.

But vigilante justice isn't how corrupt and crooked people/businesses are dealt with.


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] :3

BBS Signature
GrandDaddyPurp
GrandDaddyPurp
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Programmer
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:47:48 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:40 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I think it shouldn't be allowed. There's a difference between protesting outside of a business and forcibly barricading its entrance

This video explains how it is the same equivalent of a protest or a "sit-in" at work... The only difference is that it's being done from computers in all locations around the world.

Irregardless of whether people agree on this or not, Anonymous is still going to pull DDoS attacks because they have good reason. This country was founded on beliefs that everyone is free but how can we all be free when everything that happens in the world is being masked by the media public? and furthermore, why are people getting killed for coming out against it? It was one thing when they killed the celebrities but now that more than 100,000 people know it won't be so easy to just slide all this under the rug like it never happened.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 21:54:09 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:47 PM, FattyWhale wrote: But vigilante justice isn't how corrupt and crooked people/businesses are dealt with.

If the government isn't gonna take care of it, then the citizens must. You don't just let someone bend you over and fuck you "because citizens don't have the authority to make changes". That mindset really, really scares me, because so many Americans have it, and it's what is gonna get this nation killed.


TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Melancholy
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:00:18 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: If the government isn't gonna take care of it, then the citizens must. You don't just let someone bend you over and fuck you "because citizens don't have the authority to make changes". That mindset really, really scares me, because so many Americans have it, and it's what is gonna get this nation killed.

Not really though. If you have a problem, go sign that petition. That's your justice. I'm not going to sign it, because I disagree with it.

What you don't realize is that vigilante justice is just you trying to right a wrong with another wrong. By DDoSing a website, you are silencing someone, deleting their freedom to speech, our most important right in the US.


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] :3

BBS Signature
GrandDaddyPurp
GrandDaddyPurp
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Programmer
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:08:14 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:00 PM, FattyWhale wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: If the government isn't gonna take care of it, then the citizens must. You don't just let someone bend you over and fuck you "because citizens don't have the authority to make changes". That mindset really, really scares me, because so many Americans have it, and it's what is gonna get this nation killed.
Not really though. If you have a problem, go sign that petition. That's your justice. I'm not going to sign it, because I disagree with it.

What you don't realize is that vigilante justice is just you trying to right a wrong with another wrong. By DDoSing a website, you are silencing someone, deleting their freedom to speech, our most important right in the US.

But I am calling out to you as fellow American, not as an internet troll... what gives you such a reason to distrust me, or any of these other concerned people? So are you telling me that you're alright with the fact that they're attempting to crack down on Militia in the U.S., the Militia which exists mainly because of the government? We are fighting for your freedom and you continue to let them fuck you in the ass... Everything they've been doing in this past year is just wrong to me, from the YouTube-mp3 conversion and piracy crackdowns to them trying to actively cancel out the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights... and you're alright with this, I REALLY WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO BECOME OF THIS COUNTRY.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:09:33 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:08 PM, GrandDaddyPurp wrote: I REALLY WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO BECOME OF THIS COUNTRY.

obama is going to cancel the bill of rights, guns, and mcdonalds

eat your mcribs while there's still time!


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Reader
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:10:45 Reply

At 1/11/13 09:15 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Silencing someone else by DDoSing their website is not a valid form of protest in my book.

You have to be careful here. In the same way that not all forms of shouting over another person are forms of protesting neither should that nuance apply to DDoSing.

This doesn't seem like the kind of thing which will get passed mainly for the underlying premise it requires: that the government be able to distinguish between malicious DDoSing and DDoSing for protest.


Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:11:22 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:00 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Not really though. If you have a problem, go sign that petition. That's your justice. I'm not going to sign it, because I disagree with it.

You realize that the petition has to get 25 thousand signatures just to be addressed by the white house, right?

The government has been becoming more and more tyrannic these last few decades, and it's really worrying. It makes me think I actually will have to form the Sons of Liberty 2.0

There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with overthrowing the government if it goes against the constitution. You know why? It's a constitutional right. If you go into any branch of the military, you have to take an oath. You know what the oath sais you have to protect? You don't have to protect congress, or the president, or the legislator. When you take the oath, you're promising to protect the constitution. Many people, particularly Europeans don't understand why those few pieces of paper mean so much to us, and it's because it's the United States of America. Without it, we're absolutely nothing. I know about the oath because I've taken the oath. And it's my duty to protect the constitutional rights from any threat, be they foreign or domestic.

What you don't realize is that vigilante justice is just you trying to right a wrong with another wrong. By DDoSing a website, you are silencing someone, deleting their freedom to speech, our most important right in the US.

The freedom of speech has its limits. It simply sais you have the right to speak your mind against the government, but people take it too literally and think it means they get to say whatever they want whenever they want.

From what I've seen here, this group is trying to get guns banned/ restrict guns, and they're silencing anyone who opposes them. That's violating two constitutional rights, and I can't believe that people are letting them just do it, and then defend them when people get mad about it.


TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Melancholy
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:20:28 Reply

Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

I thought it was about the legality of DDoS attacks on websites as a form of protest. Regardless of the issue you are "protesting," a DDoS attack effectively silences one side of the argument, disallowing people to make their own decisions after analyzing arguments on both sides of the issue. If you think this is a way of upholding the constitution, I don't know what to say to that.


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] :3

BBS Signature
GrandDaddyPurp
GrandDaddyPurp
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Programmer
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:28:51 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:20 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

I thought it was about the legality of DDoS attacks on websites as a form of protest. Regardless of the issue you are "protesting," a DDoS attack effectively silences one side of the argument, disallowing people to make their own decisions after analyzing arguments on both sides of the issue. If you think this is a way of upholding the constitution, I don't know what to say to that.

But that's the point, they are trying to illegalize DDoS because it is one of our final means of getting the right thing done. They know that if they can silence DDoS, they will be more likely to do the things they do without being distracted or overthrown in the process. No, Irregardless of what the government says that shit is not going to pass... It couldn't be considered an illegal DDoS if every American was doing it, which they'll be doing eventually because were tired of the government lying to us AND WERE TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEING A SLAVE TO THE FUCKING SYSTEM.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:31:22 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:20 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

I mentioned guns once, and it was in reference to the fact that they're trying to ban them :|

It's nothing to do with banning guns, it's the fact that they're trying to ban things, and silence those who are trying to stop them. It all falls in place with the whole "The government isn't gonna stop them and peaceful protesting isn't working, so it's up to the citizens to remind the suits who're in charge".

I thought it was about the legality of DDoS attacks on websites as a form of protest.

It was, has been and still is

Regardless of the issue you are "protesting," a DDoS attack effectively silences one side of the argument, disallowing people to make their own decisions after analyzing arguments on both sides of the issue.

Because what they're doing is against the constitution to begin with. They're trying to convince the government to ban guns (1 broken right, ah-ah-ahhh) and then silencing anyone who tries to stop them (2 broken rights, ah-ah-ahhh). They've gone beyond what is acceptable and don't deserve to have their freedom of speech. Because again, when a company/ organization does wrong, they have to face the consequences of their actions.

If you think this is a way of upholding the constitution, I don't know what to say to that.

Like I said, I can't let them completely disregard the constitution. One of your rights as an American citizen is Life, but if you take things too far, that's no longer a right. These guys are trying to strip down the constitution, they've more than deserve to have their rights as an independent organization taken.

But I'm afraid there just aren't enough patriots anymore. Within a few decades, I can see mass regulations on your life, and multiple rights taken out of the constitution. It makes me sick to my stomach, and thus far, all I see is that you're part of the problem.

You're killing this country. Good job with that.


TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Reader
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:39:11 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:28 PM, GrandDaddyPurp wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:20 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

AND WERE TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEING A SLAVE TO THE FUCKING SYSTEM.

Whose tired of being a slave to the system?


Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Melancholy
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:51:34 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: Because what they're doing is against the constitution to begin with. They're trying to convince the government to ban guns (1 broken right, ah-ah-ahhh)

The Constitution changes. If you do not want any changes to your right to bear arms, you should present sound arguments against that change, not completely silence any opposition.

and then silencing anyone who tries to stop them (2 broken rights, ah-ah-ahhh).

The exact thing DDoS attacking will do??

They've gone beyond what is acceptable and don't deserve to have their freedom of speech.

Yikes. Sorry, you're wrong if you think because someone is trying to change the constitution deserves to be stripped of their rights. I'm really not sure for which side you are fighting. You really seem to hold the 2nd amendment on a pedestal and step all over the first. I think you need to figure out what you really want. A society where anyone who disagrees with you gets their basic freedoms taken away, or a society where people can debate things and come to a majority decision.

On the whole, I think you're missing the point of the petition, which the thread is clearly centered around. The petition is to legalize DDoS attacks as a form of protest. When considering such, you must look at the big picture, not just one issue that you want to silence with a DDoS attack.


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] :3

BBS Signature
wildface098
wildface098
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 22:52:40 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:39 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:28 PM, GrandDaddyPurp wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:20 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Sorry, I must have missed the point where this thread diverted into an argument about gun control.

AND WERE TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEING A SLAVE TO THE FUCKING SYSTEM.
Whose tired of being a slave to the system?

I think he was referring to everybody who had a bit of human sanity left in their brain, not having that be you, apparently.

GrandDaddyPurp
GrandDaddyPurp
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Programmer
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 23:05:53 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:51 PM, FattyWhale wrote:
At 1/11/13 10:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: Because what they're doing is against the constitution to begin with. They're trying to convince the government to ban guns (1 broken right, ah-ah-ahhh)
The Constitution changes. If you do not want any changes to your right to bear arms, you should present sound arguments against that change, not completely silence any opposition.

While that may be true, they went against the constitution when they tried to actively cancel out the Bill Of Rights, TREASON, making us completely rightful to come out against our government because that's what the constitution clearly states.

The exact thing DDoS attacking will do??

Yes while DDoS can be used for constructive and destructive purposes, the government should still be able to tell why such acts are being pulled against them. They know that Anonymous has a voice in this world and they look to effectively silence us by making DDoS illegal

Yikes. Sorry, you're wrong if you think because someone is trying to change the constitution deserves to be stripped of their rights. I'm really not sure for which side you are fighting. You really seem to hold the 2nd amendment on a pedestal and step all over the first. I think you need to figure out what you really want. A society where anyone who disagrees with you gets their basic freedoms taken away, or a society where people can debate things and come to a majority decision.
On the whole, I think you're missing the point of the petition, which the thread is clearly centered around. The petition is to legalize DDoS attacks as a form of protest. When considering such, you must look at the big picture, not just one issue that you want to silence with a DDoS attack.

I speak of all these other things because they are linked with the DDoS petition YOU DUMB FUCK!!! They are trying to silence DDoS attacks so that nobody has any say in what goes when the government tries to pass laws like ones that strip us of our rights as American citizens. No, I wonder what side you are on, you are blinded by the boundaries of your own ego and the beliefs that are shoved in there.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-11 23:10:37 Reply

At 1/11/13 10:51 PM, FattyWhale wrote: The Constitution changes.

Certain things are added. Nothing is taken away.

If you do not want any changes to your right to bear arms, you should present sound arguments against that change, not completely silence any opposition.

The fact that they've gone beyond trying to convince the government to ban guns, and silence people, gives anyone the right to take them out of the equation. If they wanted to do it right, they wouldn't have fucked up and started silencing people.

And I'm not even going to go into how strongly I oppose gun bans. Mostly because I don't take them into account when I thing negatively about these guys.

and then silencing anyone who tries to stop them (2 broken rights, ah-ah-ahhh).
The exact thing DDoS attacking will do??

Yeah. How many times do I have to say it? Ok, please, please listen this time so I don't have to say it again, you keep dodging it and it's annoying me. Any company or government that does wrong must face the consequences of their actions. If that be to completely dissolve the organization itself, so be it.

Do you not see the wrong-doing in first trying to have guns banned, and then silencing anyone who opposes them?

Do you really not see how that's a bad thing? When an individual breaks the law, they get punished. Organizations and companies are no different.

Yikes. Sorry, you're wrong if you think because someone is trying to change the constitution deserves to be stripped of their rights. I'm really not sure for which side you are fighting. You really seem to hold the 2nd amendment on a pedestal and step all over the first.

The freedom of speech is the most important one. Or at least one of the top three. The problem is, they're abusing it to get what they want. Thus, they don't deserve it. They're abusing the right for their own beniffit, and then crushing other people's freedom of speech.

How. Do. You. Not. See. This.

I think you need to figure out what you really want. A society where anyone who disagrees with you gets their basic freedoms taken away, or a society where people can debate things and come to a majority decision.

That's the thing. These people aren't debating things to come to a majority decision. They're trying to convince the government what they want, trying to make them think it's the majority decision, and then silencing all that oppose them.

It's starting to really annoy me how you keep overlooking that fact.


TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Stynger
Stynger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-12 01:20:24 Reply

Signed. It's about time someone did something about this, as they're known to have been lying to us for decades now.


BBS Signature
Socratius
Socratius
  • Member since: May. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-12 09:37:33 Reply

the irony is that anonymous these days mostly ddos's pro-gun websites and pro-gun related things

how stupid are you people


wats up

Socratius
Socratius
  • Member since: May. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This may be of importance 2013-01-12 09:43:52 Reply

At 1/12/13 09:37 AM, Socratius wrote: the irony is that anonymous these days mostly ddos's pro-gun websites and pro-gun related things

how stupid are you people

I meant to also say that ddosing is also a way of silencing people and anonymous silences a lot of pro-gun people via ddosing so in other words you are all fucking retarded


wats up