New Topic Respond to this Topic
SynixAudio
SynixAudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Vocalist Wanted For Electrochip Duo Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 09:25 PM Reply

Hey guy's I'm looking for a partner to make some music with, I'm not bothered if they are male or female as long as they are have an interesting voice and are able to record their own vocals. also i'm up for them having a contribution to the music!!!

The music we would be making would be across between Chiptune, electro, pop and rock, I'm also a guitarist/bassist so I am able to add that in if we want to.

Here's an example of the kind of thing I'm on about

p.s. Influences include crystal castles, ylhcsd and dioyy, so I'm up for having a vocalist with wired style and

ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Vocalist Wanted For Electrochip Duo Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 10:31 PM Reply

UhhhhhHHHHHH.

I'd give this a shot. Also, I love how this ends with "a vocalist with wired style AND..."

hee haw

BBS Signature
SynixAudio
SynixAudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Vocalist Wanted For Electrochip Duo Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 08:06 AM Reply

At 1/10/13 10:31 PM, ZipZipper wrote: UhhhhhHHHHHH.

I'd give this a shot. Also, I love how this ends with "a vocalist with wired style AND..."

hee haw

I saw it after I posted it but couldn't find a way to edit it....

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Vocalist Wanted For Electrochip Duo Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 08:14 AM Reply

I wish I had a better mic at times like these. :)
That's a good song you have there and I would have liked at least doing a collab or something. Oh well!
I scouted you too, in the process... At least I think that's how it works.

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out!
Veteran REAPER user.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Vocalist Wanted For Electrochip Duo Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 08:39 AM Reply

I am interested. Although i do not know if my voice is what you're looking for, since it's quite deep. But i am interested in giving it a shot.

Voice example:

• FS: Society (acoustic)
    FS: Society (acoustic) by FairSquare

Society

Score
    4.35 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Pop
    Popularity

Example of my singing here