VagrantRisk
VagrantRisk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Final Fantasy Xiv Voice Dub Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 04:27 AM Reply

Hey guys Auditions!
I am currently working on a project, which I have called Final Fantasy XIV The Movie (still working on the title), I have basically took all the main story cut scenes of the game and I am putting them into 13 chapters. My plan is too add my own sound effects, visual effects & voices.

Why am I doing this? Well because I am a big fan on Final Fantasy XIV, as I am sure most of you are too, and was disappointed there was no voices throughout the scenes. Also a Realm Reborn will soon be replacing it & the game is no longer available.

I am basically looking for talent! Voices, artists , 3D modelers, animators & even people who make their own music and remixâEUTMs. We currently now have a team of 10! People and we hope to get more.
If you are interested, you will need a facebook account, so i can add you too our group and keep you updated. A skype account so it easier for me to discuss things with you. If you are auditioning to be a voice actor/actress for us, i will need a demo reel. And for everyone else a preview of your previous work would be much appreciated.

Please leave me a message here or on my youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Vagrant4dead

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope to hear from you soon.
Vagrant.