New Topic Respond to this Topic
thebluefiend
thebluefiend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Help remembering an old video? Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 12:26 AM Reply

Hey, while I don't expect any miracles, google was of no help. The video I'm looking for was on the front page at one point, I want to say perhaps over a year ago, maybe two? It was pretty long, the entire video was almost like an epic war between a bunch of NG characters created by this one girl, but the whole time the maker of the video was elaborately making fun of this girl. Particularly of how little effort she put into her videos but somehow still was popular. He made fun of her weight, her art and videos etc. It was a hilarious troll video and ended with the one of the main characters dying in the war against her creations. She also happened to take the form of a giant green dinosaur/creature. This all probably sounds retarded and I'm sorry but for the life of me I cannot remember what this video is called. Any leads or ideas would be awesome, perhaps any vets here may know what I'm talking about?

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Writer
Response to Help remembering an old video? Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 03:53 AM Reply

I don't remember the video, but there is always the front page archive. So, if you have enough time, you could skim through those pages...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)