New Topic Respond to this Topic
TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
I'm looking for a partner Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

Hello i am a knew animator well still learning the basics but I have been working on a project for two weeks and thought that I could use some advice with one to one with someone. I'm looking for someone who is can work with me and they don't have to be animators they can also be voice voice actors, script writers, artist, story tellers, and or anyone that find this stuff interesting. As for being my partner it mostly will depend on what you do because I can not expect everyone to do the same thing or have the same amount of skills.

To help convince somebody to want to be partners with me I will post weekly updates of what i'm doing with my animation projects to show that i'm devoted to working hard. If your somebody who is also wants somebody to work with then go ahead and ask me what you would like to do because I'm not looking to be the big cheese in any of this I just want somebody I can relate to when I'm working.

I do now know what you have to do to be partners with just say what you do and what you have been doing.

That is all and if someone find this a bit noobish of a thread of collaboration then I do not mind because This is my first thread I believe.

StumpyCK
StumpyCK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Filmmaker
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 12th, 2013 @ 11:24 PM Reply

I could help voice acting or, animation voice synching

I do now know what you have to do to be partners with just say what you do and what you have been doing.

That is all and if someone find this a bit noobish of a thread of collaboration then I do not mind because This is my first thread I believe.

HI

BBS Signature
TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 10:52 PM Reply

are you good at voice acting? I could not find a demo on your page so I would like to know if you could compare your self with another character from a show or story.

StudioRvk
StudioRvk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 02:20 PM Reply

I am a writer and artist i could help out if you like
link to my devart http://jazloverocket.deviantart.com/

Limeabeen
Limeabeen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 09:29 PM Reply

Ill help if you need a voice actor, (deeper voices) or a beginning animator.

-Limeabeen

TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 03:47 AM Reply

So far for my project I gotten A good I idea of what I am going for but still developing the story and characters and plots. I have not done any animation yet because I have not fully design what the characters are going to look like as far as you can tell the different from one another but I have come up with idea's and found a why to change the body and face by a little alteration but can still tell the different.

I know this may not sound that good but I don't want to give up and I find that I can find some help from this site.

123mine123
123mine123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 07:27 AM Reply

I could lend my voice, and Im a noobish artist and animator.

| HaDouKeN!!! >:D | Is there no end to this!!! :3 | Whirlwind Punch! >:3 | Dapper! :D | I'm here to fail! x3 |

BBS Signature
TheB055
TheB055
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I'm looking for a partner Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 09:46 PM Reply

Im an artist, send me a concept for the charcter design and ill see what i can work out1