New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 06:45 AM Reply

Xeno do you know what female circumcision is like?

Copied from a friend *Very graphic*
Female circumcision, more often than not, does NOT happen during infancy. It happens when she is a toddler OR OLDER. It usually happens without any sort of anesthetic. It usually happens WITH A RAZOR BLADE, and it usually happens OUTSIDE OF A HOSPITAL. The clitoris is removed. Sometimes even the inner and outer lips are removed as well. And after that, they sew her up, leave a small hole open so she can urinate, and the stitching is only cut open when she is expected to have sex on her wedding night, strictly for child-bearing purposes. And after she has that baby, depending on which country she lives in, THEY SEW HER BACK UP AGAIN. And that is assuming the girls even SURVIVE being circumcised. She can bleed to death and she can get infected and die from that as well.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 06:54 AM Reply

At 1/9/13 09:05 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 1/9/13 08:30 PM, Ryanson wrote: If there hadn't been any waxing done, would the girl in question even care that she had a, and I quote, "unibrow"? Would it matter?
Not now. But in a year or two you would be sure as shit she would be bullied for it. Little kids are the WORST about bullying each other. One little wax strip doesn't even hurt that bad and I highly doubt the mother would continue if the kid seemed like she was being tortured.

If I could see a picture of the kid before the waxing...

Actually, I dunno. Would that change my opinion? I think it might, but then idk.

Yeah, you're right, kids can indeed be cruel. But why not worry about that as they cross the bridge? Or perhaps right before it? Hmm.

At 1/10/13 06:45 AM, ScarletVelvet wrote: Xeno do you know what female circumcision is like?

I'm going to be honest -- I didn't realize female circumcision was a thing. Jeeeessuuussss.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 06:57 AM Reply

Another thing, Xenomit, just because the baby forgets pain doesn't mean it won't affect the infant anyway.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Convey
Convey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 08:04 AM Reply

At 1/9/13 07:49 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/9/13 07:48 PM, Xenomit wrote: The same for calling things gay, ect.
hah. Well, I'm probably guilty of using "retarded" as a pejorative, and I know I've called things "gay" before, so there's that.

It's weird... In my teenage years I used "Faggot" and "Retard" all the time. This is all while I was being placed in special education classes and being diagnosed with PDD as a young child. I don't really use those words anymore, because I've seen gay people and people with autism struggle in their lives, and when you call people who aren't gay "faggots" or people who aren't autistic "retarded" or "autistic" it ends up promoting the word as an insult and by extension hurts those who are gay or diagnosed with autism. There is unfair collateral damage. What makes it worse though is that there's nothing that can be done to stop those who do use it.

The OP didn't really pick the best choice of words in either describing the mother's actions or the article in general, but I do think it's ridiculous how vain it is to do something so trivial just to change a 3 year old's look for a few weeks.

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Sprunk101
Sprunk101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 10:54 AM Reply

Please drown yourself Xenomit.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 1/9/13 10:59 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 1/9/13 10:49 PM, Xenomit wrote: If there's anyone wrong here, it's you. You're too fucking stupid to look at that little girl and very plainly see that the mom is doing everything possible to turn her into a premature slut,
Slippery slope fallacy.

and in the absence of that knowledge and in realizing how deathly wrong you were, you brought penises up out of nowhere to distract everyone from your fuck up.
I explained that the circumcision comparison was raised in order to highlight your double standard, which you have completely failed to defend.
Your accusation that I brought up circumcision to somehow distract people from my "fuck up" is both incorrect (i.e., you're wrong) and nonsensical; the only points I'd made so far in the thread were your arbitrary use of the word "autism" and that you had misdescribed your link.

Keep it up champ.

I think neither should be done. But omg this mom is serious a total fuck up that shouldn't be in charge of children's lives. She endangers her child for no reason, harms it for no reason (waxing hurts and the child protested), and is really insecure and dumb. She is setting the child up to have shitty self-esteem, to not feel good enough, and to be a shallow bitch. Hopefully the child turns out nothing like the mother but srsly some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 01:02 AM Reply

At 1/10/13 10:54 AM, Sprunk101 wrote: Please drown yourself Xenomit.

Who are you?

You're nobody

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 01:11 AM Reply

At 1/9/13 11:01 PM, Xenomit wrote: This is most definitely child endangerment.
It's really, really careless parenting, and I honestly do feel bad for the little girl, her mom is setting her up for a life of shit.

"Waxing a female child's eyebrows isn't that bad, but it should legally be considered child endangerment because eyebrow waxing possibly represents an entrance into a lifestyle that I do not approve of."

I shouldn't have to explain why that's the most retarded thing you've said today.

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 11th, 2013 @ 11:40 AM Reply

I could write a 2000 word essay on all the things that are wrong with that woman... I'll just simply say that the child is far too young for waxing... now, if the kid was of school-age, and was being made fun of, then use a razor blade...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 12th, 2013 @ 04:02 AM Reply

At 1/11/13 01:02 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/10/13 10:54 AM, Sprunk101 wrote: Please drown yourself Xenomit.
Who are you?

You're nobody

Yeah Sprunk you're not allowed to say anything! :/

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to "Is it really so bad?" Jan. 12th, 2013 @ 05:43 AM Reply

The more she is abused, the greater the chance the child will flee home. Which is essentially good.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature