• 2 Replies
HookerPranksTv
HookerPranksTv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Artist Needed for webseries chars 2013-01-08 22:13:36

Hi, I'm HookerPranksTv/David I'm creating a new webseries heres the trailer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUS13U7QnFM The trailer isn't that good because we are building a team and we need more people to perfect our animations etc. at the moment we only have 2 characters done, i need a minimum of 15 characters they can all be done at different times, We are looking for slender/skinny models like the character i have below, that is the main character for my show that we will be using. We need more models like that so if you think you are good at drawing and would like to help out a webseries and be credited well and are willing to do it for free for now, Please Add me on skype: david.brahh to join our project here and get known as an artist/animator whatever you do. If you don't have skype email me here: davidbraahh@gmail.com and we can discuss further shit there. I have all the characters personalities and visuals for you to draw already so i'm not wasting time. Contact me because i dont check post very much. Thanks, Bye.

Artist Needed for webseries chars

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Artist Needed for webseries chars 2013-01-09 00:38:13

Didn't you already make a thread for this?

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Artist Needed for webseries chars 2013-01-09 05:26:09

At 1/9/13 12:38 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Didn't you already make a thread for this?

He did. Got to love the balls of somebody who offers no compensation while getting other animators and writers to create his idea.

BBS Signature