greggers23
greggers23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Colorado Film School Voice Actors Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 03:00 PM

Greetings Newgrounds!

My name is Greg Nemer; I am an educator at Colorado Film Schooland I am teaching a class this upcoming semester on Studio recording for the voice; an acting class.

I am looking to work together with a few animators as training for the voice actors. This would not need to be complicated; I just need the actors to get practice of working with animators.

Hopefully, it would be of benefit for some of you,either for the experience of working from a distance with voice talent, not to mention you could develop a creative relationship with some of the voice actors.

Please hit me up if you would like to collaborate

Colorado Film School Voice Actors

camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to Colorado Film School Voice Actors Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 03:04 PM

At 1/8/13 03:00 PM, greggers23 wrote: Greetings Newgrounds!

My name is Greg Nemer; I am an educator at Colorado Film Schooland I am teaching a class this upcoming semester on Studio recording for the voice; an acting class.

I am looking to work together with a few animators as training for the voice actors. This would not need to be complicated; I just need the actors to get practice of working with animators.

Hopefully, it would be of benefit for some of you,either for the experience of working from a distance with voice talent, not to mention you could develop a creative relationship with some of the voice actors.

Please hit me up if you would like to collaborate

That is wonderful and all, but you'd probably have a bit more luck post an advertisement in the Animation Forums. Alternatively, you could also post this in the Voice Acting Advertisement Thread.

greggers23
greggers23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Colorado Film School Voice Actors Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 03:21 PM

At 1/8/13 03:04 PM, camoshark wrote:
That is wonderful and all, but you'd probably have a bit more luck post an advertisement in the Animation Forums. Alternatively, you could also post this in the Voice Acting Advertisement Thread.

Thanks for the advice; something tells me that I am not going to find a home anywhere with this post but I will try there as well.

samulis
samulis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Colorado Film School Voice Actors Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 03:26 PM

At 1/8/13 03:21 PM, greggers23 wrote:
At 1/8/13 03:04 PM, camoshark wrote:
Thanks for the advice; something tells me that I am not going to find a home anywhere with this post but I will try there as well.

Most voice actors know to check that thread. If no luck, I suggest you go to the audio tab, then browse strictly the voice acting files... looking around at the top rated ones and most popular ones should yield some good voice actors. Good luck!

My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature