Be a Supporter!
Nakatomi2013
Nakatomi2013
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:48 PM Reply

Rant alert.

So, why is the internet so obsessed with fucking cats? You've got 9GAG's page being covered in come because of all of the fanboys fucking and fapping to the cats, so what the fuck? What makes them special? Why are they more interesting than dogs or monkeys or some shit? We evolved from primates after all.

Cats are shitty people. They're useless animals, can't do shit. They just grow up and shit everywhere. They sit around, shed and shit all around, and only want your attention when hungry or they want to go outside, so they can run away for three weeks and then be hit by a semi-truck. They are shitty people and are not to be trusted. They bite, and hiss and piss and squeal and shit. Fuck cats, yo.

Seriously though, dogs are where it's at.

Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:52 PM Reply

Why do you consider cats as people? Are you secretly working with them to have them overthrow human society?


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
ExtraordinaryTerrest
ExtraordinaryTerrest
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:54 PM Reply

Cats are awesome because they can display complex emotions such as embarrassment or contempt.

But Dogs can lick there balls for two hours, and that's pretty cool too.

I apologize in advance.

Nakatomi2013
Nakatomi2013
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 08:52 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Why do you consider cats as people? Are you secretly working with them to have them overthrow human society?

I dunno, guess I'll just go browse 9GAG.

zag
zag
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Writer
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:57 PM Reply

I personally like cats.
I fucking hate dogs though. They never stop barking and they're far more high maintenance than cats.
Besides, everything about dogs just screams stupid.


BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:01 PM Reply

For one very simple simple incredibly simple reason:
'Loot at its stupid face! HAHAHAHA'

Cats have a surprising array of emotional output, they can look surprised, confused, bored, and if you put something too close to their face they make their best fat guy impression.

The fact they can widen their eyes increases input and you can come up with a hilarious amount of scenarios, its a game just making they do stupid faces.

A dog can only display happiness and 'im sawwy' Dogs are good and all, but they dont make stupid faces.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Nakatomi2013
Nakatomi2013
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 09:01 PM, sweet21 wrote:
The fact they can widen their eyes increases input and you can come up with a hilarious amount of scenarios, its a game just making they do stupid faces,

Problem is, cats don't do anything.

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 09:03 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:01 PM, sweet21 wrote:
The fact they can widen their eyes increases input and you can come up with a hilarious amount of scenarios, its a game just making they do stupid faces,
Problem is, cats don't do anything.

The climb your furniture and poop in litterboxes. That's something.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 08:48 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote: So, why is the internet
You've got 9GAG's page

So you're complaining because 9GAG is full of cats? How about, if you don't like it, don't visit that website. If you do want to visit a website that might contain content that pisses you off, don't bother going to another website to complain about it, there's really no need for that.


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
Nakatomi2013
Nakatomi2013
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 09:07 PM, Dry-Ice wrote:
At 1/7/13 08:48 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote: So, why is the internet
You've got 9GAG's page
So you're complaining because 9GAG is full of cats? How about, if you don't like it, don't visit that website. If you do want to visit a website that might contain content that pisses you off, don't bother going to another website to complain about it, there's really no need for that.

I do not visit that site, I'm just using it as an example. It's not that I visit these sites just to bitch about cats. It's like every humor website has some type of cat fetish. It's hard to avoid.

I'm mostly complaining about cats themselves. Fuck 'em.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 09:03 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:01 PM, sweet21 wrote:
The fact they can widen their eyes increases input and you can come up with a hilarious amount of scenarios, its a game just making they do stupid faces,
Problem is, cats don't do anything.

Of course they dont, why would they? All mine does is sleep and when it feels like playing I grab a piece of string. I can also throw a bill, only once because it keeps pushing the ball it pretty much plays with itself.
Cats are for people that just want something to pet in between break.
Like when im playing street fighter, I reach over to it in between matches and pet it.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Cats... Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:16 PM Reply

They're a blessed creature are they not? I love cats.


| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Julianr
Julianr
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 09:11 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:07 PM, Dry-Ice wrote:
At 1/7/13 08:48 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote: So, why is the internet
You've got 9GAG's page
I'm mostly complaining about cats themselves. Fuck 'em.

Have you ever been harmed or something like that by cats?


I'm think i may have spelled wrong in my post but Tom Flup have not made an edit buttom so don´t blame me :D

Nakatomi2013
Nakatomi2013
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 04:48 PM Reply

At 1/8/13 02:28 PM, Julianr wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:11 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:07 PM, Dry-Ice wrote:
At 1/7/13 08:48 PM, Nakatomi2013 wrote: So, why is the internet
You've got 9GAG's page
I'm mostly complaining about cats themselves. Fuck 'em.
Have you ever been harmed or something like that by cats?

No, but all of my experience with them has been annoying as fuck.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:10 PM Reply

You're extremely ignorant.

The reason so many people love cats is because it's their own opinion or attraction to them that makes them love them. Cats aren't the stereotypical mean spirited useless creatures they're made out to be. Every cat if different. It's like saying every dog is a vicious foaming at the mouth mongrel.

I think the reason cats are so widely love is for the fact they're easy to own, small, loving, so adorably and/or stupid things. Cats have playful natures and the ability to do crazy flips and motions which basically make up every other Youtube video. Dogs have their moments and are sweet loyal animals that are eager to do tricks. But they do need extra care especially if there a medium breed and up. Even toy breeds need to be walked and need to shit outside.

Hurr durr someone has a different opinion than me? That's wrong and stupid! The earth revolves around my dick so everyone should love dogs and worship dogs instead.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:12 PM Reply

Not a cat guy but cats are more self sustaining than domesticated dogs.

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:14 PM Reply

i read somewhere that cats are actually very closely related to bears. crazy but true, it really boggles the mind

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
MadVTaco
MadVTaco
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:30 PM Reply

Cat's are gods. Question answered.


Sorry the link didn't work . here is the uncensored version

jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:31 PM Reply


Problem is, cats don't do anything.

That's not true, they try to be helpful. They help you edit your stuff for you and send mail that you are working on, whenever you take a break and go pee.

They also like to handle electronic devices such as cameras, check cords and connections, tune musical instrments and attack invisible enemies that would threaten your metaphysical being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6rvM6Jcj2I&list=UUouOG7ozyk5 795uLmhfYmUw&index=2


Thanks to Green-Chicken for the sig graphics, ur awesome.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:47 PM Reply

They're cute and it's easy to get them to make funny faces ect.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 05:57 PM Reply

I like dogs and cats, but I would prefer a puppy, but i've never had cat so I wouldn't know what I like
idk


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 1/8/13 05:54 PM, Scary wrote: i've never understood this mentality of being a "dog" or "cat" person

why can't you like both

I like rott's but I always thought that they shared some cat-like behaviors. Most notably, the ones I've had, tend not to bark and can stalk stuff for hours, waiting for the kill or just stand there untill someone is dumb enough to reach over the fence.


Thanks to Green-Chicken for the sig graphics, ur awesome.

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Artist
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 06:13 PM Reply

You can rant all you want. The cats are here to stay.

Cats...

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 06:16 PM Reply

The thing about cats is that they're only fun up until about 2 years old, then they just get boring.

Dogs stay fun until they get about 10-13 years old, when they're too old to run around and be silly.

Cats...


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
IronicMaiden
IronicMaiden
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cats... Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 07:04 PM Reply

I own five cats. All of them in no way fit the description you gave.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Cats... Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 02:26 AM Reply

Retract that statement good sir


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

HiredAssassin15
HiredAssassin15
  • Member since: May. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Cats... Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 03:04 AM Reply

I have personally owned both cats, and dogs, and I gotta say that I prefer dogs. I just seem to have a better connection to dogs than I do with cats. Plus, being allergic to cats doesn't really win them any points either. Don't get me wrong though, I have loved every cat my family has owned, and still love both animals.

mothballs
mothballs
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Cats... Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 04:32 AM Reply

You know what OP I think you're a useless animal

Happygrounder
Happygrounder
  • Member since: May. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Filmmaker
juturnal
juturnal
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Cats... Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 12:27 PM Reply

What's up with all the hate? I have both a dog and cat (my bro owns the dog, I own the cat). Who has it better? I do! I don't have to walk my cat everyday nor pick up his shit in public! More disciplined, chill animals.

And why the hate that cat's don't do anything?
So what, they're "Pets" Pets are there to pet and to have around for companion, they don't have to do anything.


Don't Click
Personal Website
________________