Be a Supporter!

Masturbating to hentai

  • 6,893 Views
  • 101 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:06:37 Reply

and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:08:25 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

Halberd. C'mon, you make posts all the time about you not going out much and wanting a girlfriend. C'mon.


BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:09:06 Reply

For the same reason anyone masturbates to feet or scat or bdsm or just regular tits. They like it.

LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:12:14 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:10 AM, selena wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:09 AM, Squidbit wrote: For the same reason anyone masturbates to feet or scat or bdsm or just regular tits. They like it.
I feel like you've probably masturbated to hentai

I get this impression too, but it's okay dude. Just enjoy whatever floats your boat.

ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Artist
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:13:39 Reply

Some people masturbate to silicone tits, are they detatched too?

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:13:59 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:12 AM, LionzNTiggerz wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:10 AM, selena wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:09 AM, Squidbit wrote: For the same reason anyone masturbates to feet or scat or bdsm or just regular tits. They like it.
I feel like you've probably masturbated to hentai
I get this impression too, but it's okay dude. Just enjoy whatever floats your boat.

Vagina juices float mine.


BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:14:20 Reply

I do have a gf, she's my waifu.

Masturbating to hentai


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:15:44 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:08 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: god go outside and get a girlfriend or something
Halberd. C'mon, you make posts all the time about you not going out much and wanting a girlfriend. C'mon.

true but I'm not lying about the other stuff I don't see why people would masturbate to 2d shit and not real porn & girls I mean come on

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:18:50 Reply

It's no fun to objectify fictional characters. They don't have souls!

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:19:00 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:15 AM, Halberd wrote: true but I'm not lying about the other stuff I don't see why people would masturbate to 2d shit and not real porn & girls I mean come on

FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY

Sorry about that


Bad-Dragon.com
WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:22:36 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:15 AM, Halberd wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:08 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: god go outside and get a girlfriend or something
Halberd. C'mon, you make posts all the time about you not going out much and wanting a girlfriend. C'mon.
true but I'm not lying about the other stuff I don't see why people would masturbate to 2d shit and not real porn & girls I mean come on

I don't wank to fictional stuff. People have fetishes because they wank themselves crazy and lose their sex drive. I mean honestly, who's into fur porn before they wank to regular porn? But it's what they're into. I mean, wanking once a day takes so little time it's unrealistic to say that it's keeping you from going from going outside and wanking to a cat doesn't extend that time frame. If it is then sure. You have a problem. But to me it seems like most people who are into fetishes don't so who cares?

I do being a furry is unnatural. The furries on here are very nice because sexuality and personality are two different things.


BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:27:19 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:22 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I do being a furry is unnatural. The furries on here are very nice because sexuality and personality are two different things.

Well, I kind of retract that statement. We all have our things like selena pointed out. But I still think it's very strange and boardering on beastaility.


BBS Signature
LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:28:14 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:22 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I do being a furry is unnatural. The furries on here are very nice because sexuality and personality are two different things.

It's not unnatural, it's just a different way. Sexuality and personality are deeply linked.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:30:30 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:28 AM, LionzNTiggerz wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:22 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I do being a furry is unnatural. The furries on here are very nice because sexuality and personality are two different things.
It's not unnatural, it's just a different way. Sexuality and personality are deeply linked.

Please don't start. I know neither of you are being "aggressive", but I can see this turning into something bad.

Let's all drop it please.


Bad-Dragon.com
WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome2
TheColourAwesome2
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:37:58 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:30 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:28 AM, LionzNTiggerz wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:22 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I do being a furry is unnatural. The furries on here are very nice because sexuality and personality are two different things.
It's not unnatural, it's just a different way. Sexuality and personality are deeply linked.
Please don't start. I know neither of you are being "aggressive", but I can see this turning into something bad.

Let's all drop it please.

Alright. I'll just say I get the whole adopting a dog personality because you like dogs and then having that cross over sexualy because you have a sex drive and don't want to break character. I get it. I just find the idea that you would take it that far.. i dunno mang. But it's yo life. I wish I had your confidence, Xenomit. Seem like an upbeat fellow who don't give a fuck.

Nick2292
Nick2292
  • Member since: May. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 02:53:57 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.
Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

I remember this being a big argument a while ago. Here's what you need to realize, whether you're jacking off to real porn or hentai, you're still jacking off to pixels on a screen.

Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 03:06:38 Reply

i'm not sure if you're being serious or not, halberd.

At 1/7/13 02:37 AM, TheColourAwesome2 wrote: I wish I had your confidence, Xenomit.

this is a forum on the internet.


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 03:07:56 Reply

At 1/7/13 03:06 AM, Wunderbar wrote: i'm not sure if you're being serious or not, halberd.

At 1/7/13 02:37 AM, TheColourAwesome2 wrote: I wish I had your confidence, Xenomit.
this is a forum on the internet.

Xenomit tells stories of fucking furries all the time.


BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 03:10:00 Reply

At 1/7/13 03:07 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Xenomit tells stories of fucking furries all the time.

i don't see your point.


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
ImlunchBoxx
ImlunchBoxx
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 03:37:59 Reply

i mean even he wore a monacle you wouldnt be cool


BBS Signature
MagicMichael66
MagicMichael66
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Programmer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 07:51:23 Reply

People simply like it. For the same reason some jerk off to scat, necrophilia, gore and other shit.


BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 08:32:38 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.

Why do you people do this?

Because it gets them off.

its not even real.

That's the point, surely? It's a fantasy. You try finding a girl who looks that young with huge tits who likes to get raped by aliens.

Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy?

Everyone is. Hence why erotic fiction boomed this year. Sadly,not well written novels, but still, we can't expect miracles or something.

god go outside and get a girlfriend or something

Not every girl will have sex. This must come as a great surprise to you. Even then, most people still masterbate.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 09:34:00 Reply

At 1/7/13 08:32 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Not every girl will have sex.

loosen those purse-strings and they will


trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Convey
Convey
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 10:10:14 Reply

What you said could be applied to anyone that masturbates to any type of porn. If people had girlfriends and a sex life, why would they be looking at porn in the first place?

hentai tends to have a lot of unrealistic proportions and just in general some really freaky weird shit. It's hard to just find shit that doesn't have a weird ass plot or tentacles popping out of nowhere. I gave up after a while.


Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 10:12:00 Reply

Mmmm I love me some preachy NG BBS goodness myself

I thus dub the delusion "BBasshole syndrome" where one pertains the belief that all BBS users are of some lower social ranking than itself.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 10:14:38 Reply

At 1/7/13 10:12 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: Mmmm I love me some preachy NG BBS goodness myself

I thus dub the delusion "BBasshole syndrome" where one pertains the belief that all BBS users are of some lower social ranking than itself.

what's your social ranking


trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 10:22:08 Reply

Cavemen would create crude cave paintings out of berries and beetle shit that only faintly resembled the female figure, but they would still all jack off to it. Humans have been jacking off to 2d for millenniums. Attraction to 2d is now written in our genetic code. Thus anyone who does not jack off to 2d is delusional and rejecting their primal instincts.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 10:23:52 Reply

At 1/7/13 03:10 AM, Wunderbar wrote:
At 1/7/13 03:07 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Xenomit tells stories of fucking furries all the time.
i don't see your point.

Neither do I anymore.


BBS Signature
freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 10:25:37 Reply

Well its nice to have a tail to use as a handle.


BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Masturbating to hentai 2013-01-07 11:24:30 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:53 AM, Nick2292 wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:06 AM, Halberd wrote: and anime and cartoons and etc.
Why do you people do this? its not even real. Are you freakazoids so detached from the real world that you can only get off to fantasy? god go outside and get a girlfriend or something
I remember this being a big argument a while ago. Here's what you need to realize, whether you're jacking off to real porn or hentai, you're still jacking off to pixels on a screen.

It could be argued that even if you're having sex with someone, you're still just jacking off to pixels on a screen. Analog is just a very fine form of digital.

I say let's just come up with a different sexual category for people who jack off to hentai so that they can be politically protected like heterosexuals and homosexuals. Also, if it gets a name, it will eventually become normalized into society like ADD or social anxiety syndrome.

Kilobytesexuals? bleh. Hentaisexuals? BLAH.

I'm not good at coming up with names.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature