Be a Supporter!

Want a logo remake!

  • 630 Views
  • 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
stunkel
stunkel
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 01:46 AM Reply

Hey everyone. I have had my logo for a while. I made it back in June or July I believe with a not so great art program for mac. It looks very pixelated and I really just need a redo on my logo. I like the idea of my logo, but I just want it to look cleaner and finer if you know what I mean. I would not know how to pay who ever does this remake... but perhaps whoever I end up going with... we can decide on that a bit later. I am not a regular to the art forum so I'm really sorry if I'm forgetting anything that may be important to what I am asking for. Thanks!


Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

JLCL01
JLCL01
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:11 AM Reply

At 1/7/13 01:46 AM, stunkel wrote: Hey everyone. I have had my logo for a while. I made it back in June or July I believe with a not so great art program for mac. It looks very pixelated and I really just need a redo on my logo. I like the idea of my logo, but I just want it to look cleaner and finer if you know what I mean. I would not know how to pay who ever does this remake... but perhaps whoever I end up going with... we can decide on that a bit later. I am not a regular to the art forum so I'm really sorry if I'm forgetting anything that may be important to what I am asking for. Thanks!

Hello, perhaps I may help you with the redesign? I have had experiences designing logos for projects at my vocational school both last year and this year. If you want, I can show you my portfolio via PM/notes.

However, due to a recent event with my computer, I am unable to scan anything. However, I AM able to take a picture of the concept designs via a IPad. That way, you are able to make any digital editings with it.

Although I will have to check and see if there is a free app similar to Adobe Illustrator to use for the digital phase.

I am willing to be paid through PayPal. I will give you my PayPal E-mail via PM/notes.

Edit: So wait, you like your current design but just want a cleaner version of it? How experienced are you with using programs? I was curious since file type, quality, and size play a role in how well your logo looks.

stunkel
stunkel
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 01:52 PM Reply


Hello, perhaps I may help you with the redesign? I have had experiences designing logos for projects at my vocational school both last year and this year. If you want, I can show you my portfolio via PM/notes.

However, due to a recent event with my computer, I am unable to scan anything. However, I AM able to take a picture of the concept designs via a IPad. That way, you are able to make any digital editings with it.

Although I will have to check and see if there is a free app similar to Adobe Illustrator to use for the digital phase.

I am willing to be paid through PayPal. I will give you my PayPal E-mail via PM/notes.

Edit: So wait, you like your current design but just want a cleaner version of it? How experienced are you with using programs? I was curious since file type, quality, and size play a role in how well your logo looks.

I'm not sure how you would go about it, but all I want is a remake of it. I want the EXACT same design to it. The shadow with white eyes, but maybe add something different to it.


Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 06:13 PM Reply

I don't really know what I'm doing with this, but I had a go since you're mostly after the same design. Is this what you're after?
I've left it whole just in case you wanted something more diverse, but you can crop off the sides and body yourself, I reckon.

Want a logo remake!


BBS Signature
Luwano
Luwano
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 06:44 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 06:13 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I don't really know what I'm doing with this, but I had a go since you're mostly after the same design. Is this what you're after?
I've left it whole just in case you wanted something more diverse, but you can crop off the sides and body yourself, I reckon.

Oops, seems like you posted this right after I started. I hope there is some use for this anyway:

Want a logo remake!


BBS Signature
stunkel
stunkel
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 08:09 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 06:44 PM, Luwano wrote:
At 1/7/13 06:13 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I don't really know what I'm doing with this, but I had a go since you're mostly after the same design. Is this what you're after?
I've left it whole just in case you wanted something more diverse, but you can crop off the sides and body yourself, I reckon.
Oops, seems like you posted this right after I started. I hope there is some use for this anyway:

Sorry I didn't include this, but here is where you can find the real one Soundcloud

And perhaps a little more rounded, and the hair shorter. I want the jaw to be visible in the shadow if you know what I mean. I can't promise I will use any of these just so everyone knows


Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

Luwano
Luwano
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 08:09 PM, stunkel wrote:
Sorry I didn't include this, but here is where you can find the real one Soundcloud

And perhaps a little more rounded, and the hair shorter. I want the jaw to be visible in the shadow if you know what I mean. I can't promise I will use any of these just so everyone knows

I made the spikes less pointy, but I won't make any more changes to this. If you don't want to use this, no prob.

Want a logo remake!


BBS Signature
stunkel
stunkel
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 7th, 2013 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 1/7/13 09:20 PM, Luwano wrote:
At 1/7/13 08:09 PM, stunkel wrote:
Sorry I didn't include this, but here is where you can find the real one Soundcloud

And perhaps a little more rounded, and the hair shorter. I want the jaw to be visible in the shadow if you know what I mean. I can't promise I will use any of these just so everyone knows
I made the spikes less pointy, but I won't make any more changes to this. If you don't want to use this, no prob.

Not exactly what I am looking for... I guess it should be fairly rounded. But I really appreciate you trying to help! :D


Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 06:09 AM Reply

At 1/7/13 10:24 PM, stunkel wrote:

I made the spikes less pointy, but I won't make any more changes to this. If you don't want to use this, no prob.
Not exactly what I am looking for... I guess it should be fairly rounded. But I really appreciate you trying to help! :D

I know you dont mean it in a bad way, but this is just weird. you wanted the same but the pics submitted arent good enough? i dont get it

I dont think anyone else will contribute anymore considering.


God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
stunkel
stunkel
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 01:38 PM Reply


I know you dont mean it in a bad way, but this is just weird. you wanted the same but the pics submitted arent good enough? i dont get it

I dont think anyone else will contribute anymore considering.

I just didn't like what people sent. That's all, and if people don't want to do this it's cool


Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Want a logo remake! Jan. 8th, 2013 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 1/8/13 01:38 PM, stunkel wrote:

I know you dont mean it in a bad way, but this is just weird. you wanted the same but the pics submitted arent good enough? i dont get it

I dont think anyone else will contribute anymore considering.
I just didn't like what people sent. That's all, and if people don't want to do this it's cool

yes I got that and I know you mean well, but there isnt really much to dislike or like for that matter. Its a very simple logo and your criteria were met. So what is it that you want then? 'cause I certainly have no clue anymore.


God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature