New Topic Respond to this Topic
EcoPipe
EcoPipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Game dev help and ideas needed Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 03:36 PM Reply

I'm making a game called FATIGUE and it is an experimental black and white platformer with wicked story and awesome music. It already has key elements of platformer and simple A.I., i'm planning on making an gravity control button. I was wondering, what should i add to my game? What genius ideas have you, guys got? How should i improve my game? I'm open to any ideas at all and i will look into all of em. If i will like the idea, i will include it, and i will let the world know, that you told me about it.
Also, fellow game devs, i need some money for my game publishing(engine's license, android and iphone sdk), how should i gather it?
Here is my game's latest showcase(note: the music is place taker in this showcase).
Here is my indiedb page.

Please, guys, help me!

EcoPipe
EcoPipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Game dev help and ideas needed Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 03:38 PM Reply

It is in an early stage, btw.

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Game dev help and ideas needed Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 03:41 PM Reply

I can already sense the unfunny cunts massing, so I'll point you to the collab forum for help on funding things when the General forum inevitably fails to offer anything besides random shitbaggery and insults. Asking for ideas there would probably get better responses too.

Yes, this forum is just the tard pit designed to keep the other forums clean.
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Game dev help and ideas needed Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 03:44 PM Reply

At 1/6/13 03:41 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Yes, this forum is just the tard pit designed to keep the other forums clean.

Fucking please..

BBS Signature