Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to What Kind Of Car You Driving ? Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 08:41 PM Reply

At 1/6/13 08:22 PM, jhypsyshah wrote: Ranchero looks like a good get-away car, how does it take the turns? Only one way to find out, I guess..see if Ranchero can make her cry. XD

I can make relatively good turns in it. Even though its like trying to make a turn in a fucking tank while driving it haha.

Good looking on him having it stored in the snow, tho'..if the weather is anything like it is here. From what I understand, parts of the midwest are really bad about rusting the bodies, long before the engine goes, 'cause it's so humid here.

Yeah they do get pretty hard to find sometimes....
Whevner I find decent parts for either of my cars they cost a ton. Like I had to get new sun visors for the ranchero and it cost me $50 for both of em. And I need to get a new seat because it has buckets instead of the bench seat it originally came with. Though the buckets make it easier to get to the cd changer thats in the "truck" behind the seats.
And my dad's trying to get me to change out the Cragers for a set of rims with hub caps on em. Granted I think the hub caps look okay, I still think the Cragers look cool. And I put em all on myself. It was a pain in the ass considering they have a lug nut on each rim which requires a key thats a specific shape.

By "trunk" I mean theres a gap behind all rancheros thats big enough to fit an entire person in if they layed in the fetal position.
Mine has a flap thing covering it so it looks like its just a wall behind the seats.

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to What Kind Of Car You Driving ? Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 09:06 PM Reply

Granted I think the hub caps look okay, I still think the Cragers look cool. And I put em all on myself. It was a pain in the ass considering they have a lug nut on each rim which requires a key thats a specific shape.

By "trunk" I mean theres a gap behind all rancheros thats big enough to fit an entire person in if they layed in the fetal position.
Mine has a flap thing covering it so it looks like its just a wall behind the seats.

Yeah, I understand. Odd shaped nuts and bolts, that take special tools just makes me want to alter them with a cutting disc or something, till it's a little more practical. XD

Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to What Kind Of Car You Driving ? Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 09:12 PM Reply

At 1/6/13 09:06 PM, jhypsyshah wrote: Yeah, I understand. Odd shaped nuts and bolts, that take special tools just makes me want to alter them with a cutting disc or something, till it's a little more practical. XD

Yeah but I think the Cragers would be better with the odd lug nuts on em.
It makes it a little bit harder to steal the tires off of the car xD

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to What Kind Of Car You Driving ? Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 1/6/13 09:12 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 1/6/13 09:06 PM, jhypsyshah wrote: Yeah, I understand. Odd shaped nuts and bolts, that take special tools just makes me want to alter them with a cutting disc or something, till it's a little more practical. XD
Yeah but I think the Cragers would be better with the odd lug nuts on em.
It makes it a little bit harder to steal the tires off of the car xD

I understand but if I ever lost one then I'd probrably have to shape to fit what I had...I'm kinda lazy, though.

I know there's no way in hell ya will give me the ranchero now but at least I'm honest, hehe.

ExtraordinaryTerrest
ExtraordinaryTerrest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to What Kind Of Car You Driving ? Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 09:28 PM Reply

A '98 Huffy. Pegs and errthang.

A classic vehicle.

I apologize in advance.