Be a Supporter!

Sonic Unleashed 2

  • 614 Views
  • 9 Replies
New Topic
hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-06 09:56:35

I just wanted to post this for some feedback on the animation also keep in mind that its a wip and i only got to the menu and 1 frame into the animation so enjoy also if your interested in helping just pm me. here's the link. http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies/621160/preview

Laphin
Laphin
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-08 01:06:18

At 1/6/13 09:56 AM, hummerh14 wrote: I just wanted to post this for some feedback on the animation also keep in mind that its a wip and i only got to the menu and 1 frame into the animation so enjoy also if your interested in helping just pm me. here's the link. http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies/621160/preview

Lookin good so far from what I can tell.

hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-09 05:28:44

thanks for the feedback.

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-09 10:01:16

looks like a good start. some of your animation is a bit shaky but your art seems pretty good.

good luck with your movie and i hope you find plenty of people to help you out!

hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-12 07:33:58

At 1/9/13 10:01 AM, Max-Vador wrote: looks like a good start. some of your animation is a bit shaky but your art seems pretty good.

good luck with your movie and i hope you find plenty of people to help you out!

thanks for the feedback can you tell me which part looks shaky.

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-12 14:53:54

At 1/12/13 07:33 AM, hummerh14 wrote:
At 1/9/13 10:01 AM, Max-Vador wrote: looks like a good start. some of your animation is a bit shaky but your art seems pretty good.

good luck with your movie and i hope you find plenty of people to help you out!
thanks for the feedback can you tell me which part looks shaky.

The pieces of earth moving outward particularly. The walk cycle could have been better as well

hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-19 19:53:15

is there any way in specific i could of done better because i dont know what to do for that.

hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-23 16:31:50

At 1/19/13 07:53 PM, hummerh14 wrote: is there any way in specific i could of done better because i dont know what to do for that.

anymore feedback.

hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-01-29 04:19:24

more feedback pls

hummerh14
hummerh14
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sonic Unleashed 2 2013-02-10 09:03:01

anyone want to help