Be a Supporter!
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 11th, 2013 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 3/11/13 04:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 3/11/13 04:09 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: So, it would be a bad idea if I played DnD with you. Like I made many, many characters without a penis.
What's DnD?

Dungeons and Dragons. That oldschool board game and shit.

Incidently, I made a clubg revolving around it and similiar games: the TTRP Games Club

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 11th, 2013 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 3/11/13 04:09 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: As for the Skype thing... hmmm... hmmm. Well, for now.

That would be pretty awesome actually xD

Also, you can be either Bane or Joker it doesn't matter which!


BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 11th, 2013 @ 10:32 PM Reply

At 3/11/13 09:57 PM, Emma wrote:
At 3/11/13 04:09 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: As for the Skype thing... hmmm... hmmm. Well, for now.
That would be pretty awesome actually xD

Also, you can be either Bane or Joker it doesn't matter which!

Can't be a batclub without a Joker :P.

Plus considering he's my favourite comic villian ever and that my favourite game ever involves a clown with Joker qualities and stuff yeah :P

Also, skype name in my profile if you are interested in a one night stand with Gotham's #1 Psychopath :P

If we had Harley too... OH MY!

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 13th, 2013 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 3/11/13 04:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 3/11/13 04:09 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: So, it would be a bad idea if I played DnD with you. Like I made many, many characters without a penis.
What's DnD?

Dungeons and Dragons, or; What I do for several hours every saturday.

Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 3/13/13 04:46 PM, Shade wrote:
At 3/11/13 04:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 3/11/13 04:09 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: So, it would be a bad idea if I played DnD with you. Like I made many, many characters without a penis.
What's DnD?
Dungeons and Dragons, or; What I do for several hours every saturday.

Been a while. Sorry. Personal stuff.


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 12:38 AM Reply

It seems this whole Skype thing is catching on.

If anyone wants to spark a conversation (I prefer text as I haven't a webcam or mic) about anything under the sun just add MrShadeNG.

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 02:50 AM Reply

Welcome the new Joker and Dr. Strange to the crew!!

At 3/14/13 12:38 AM, Shade wrote: It seems this whole Skype thing is catching on.

If anyone wants to spark a conversation (I prefer text as I haven't a webcam or mic) about anything under the sun just add MrShadeNG.

That would be awesome xD luckily my character isn't hard for me to act as haha!!

(not saying it would be a Skype larp or anything LOL)


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 03:05 AM Reply

Ohhh also, if anyone wants a seasonal emblem beside their name on their sig like I have, just shoot me a PM! It takes like 30 seconds lol.

<33


BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 12:08 PM Reply

At 3/14/13 02:50 AM, Emma wrote: Welcome the new Joker and Dr. Strange to the crew!!

At 3/14/13 12:38 AM, Shade wrote: It seems this whole Skype thing is catching on.

If anyone wants to spark a conversation (I prefer text as I haven't a webcam or mic) about anything under the sun just add MrShadeNG.
That would be awesome xD luckily my character isn't hard for me to act as haha!!

(not saying it would be a Skype larp or anything LOL)

Again, Skype name is in my profile and ironically my call name will show up as Bruce Wayne. :P

As for what the Joker would be doing right now?

The Joker was sitting down, on his computer. Not much to do when the Batman isn't around. So he resorted in trolling the internets. This got old after an hour. He also when to chat roulette and almost broke his moniter trying to block the the image of dicks from his mind.

"Maybe I'll gooutside, see what the old gang is up to!" He grabbed his Trenchcoat and Fedora and laughs

"hahahahahahahaha"

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 3/14/13 12:08 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: The Joker was sitting down, on his computer. Not much to do when the Batman isn't around. So he resorted in trolling the internets. This got old after an hour. He also when to chat roulette and almost broke his moniter trying to block the the image of dicks from his mind.

"Maybe I'll gooutside, see what the old gang is up to!" He grabbed his Trenchcoat and Fedora and laughs

"hahahahahahahaha"

What the fuck did I just read?

On a side note if you haven't already if I were you I would look back on past pages here to see what's been happening so you're not out of the loop.


BBS Signature
Valor56
Valor56
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 09:31 PM Reply

(Just to let you guys know I am Hugo Strange not Dr. Strange. Hugo Strange is delightfully insane)
I know who The Batman is! But I shall not tell you. He he he.


Follow me here: http://valor56.newgrounds.com/follo w You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 3/14/13 12:08 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: He grabbed his Trenchcoat and Fedora and laughs

For once, I like the attire, clown <3

At 3/14/13 09:31 PM, Valor56 wrote: I know who The Batman is! But I shall not tell you. He he he.

Good, that would spoil the fun of keeping him interested!


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 3/14/13 10:41 PM, Emma wrote:
At 3/14/13 09:31 PM, Valor56 wrote: I know who The Batman is! But I shall not tell you. He he he.
Good, that would spoil the fun of keeping him interested!

(I'm currently failing miserably at trying to get him back, sorry)


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

Hola, Bat-Hombre here! Glad to join the club, any things I should know about, eses?

The Bat Crew


.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 07:01 PM Reply

Alright, Two face, you have my permission to kill excess test subjects who fail the experiments until the other guests arrive. No point in letting them go to waste. You see this is simply out of boredom, not as a threat. They've proven adequate interest and all that's left is to see if they can come out of it alive.


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 07:48 PM Reply

At 3/15/13 07:01 PM, Confucianism wrote: Alright, Two face, you have my permission to kill excess test subjects who fail the experiments until the other guests arrive. No point in letting them go to waste. You see this is simply out of boredom, not as a threat. They've proven adequate interest and all that's left is to see if they can come out of it alive.

*Flips coin*

Okay Riddler you've got yourself a deal, I'll off the failures. However, since I'm a man of honor and firmly believes in true justices each one will be judge accordingly. It is simply the right thing to do. To put it bluntly, if the coin turns up with heads, they'll get to keep theirs and well you know what happens otherwise. Oh yeah, even if I may not kill one these poor bastards, I can't be help responsible for what my own little pack of psycho will do of course. They're not quite as honorable as myself.

*flips coin*

Hehe, this is going to be one helluva party alright.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 12:08 AM Reply

*Once more, every light and screen in Gotham shuts of, when power returns one syncronized image appears on each screen*

Hello Gotham City. Your alleged "heroes" have abandoned you whichleaves me with very little to do but wait. I then decided to take matters into my own hands and deal with the GCPD. Alone. It just goes to show the incompetence of the men charged with protecting this city when they can't stop one man armed with but a sword. I assure not every officer is dead, not all of them were in headquarters which makes those in active duty quite lucky. I did manage to bring a guest with me.

*A light flashes on in the background to reveal a bloody Commissioner Gordon gagged and tied to a chair*

I let him live as he sems to at least care about this city. If he is to be kept alive I demand that all active police forces surrender and make their way to Arkham Island to be... How should I put this? Processed.

You have twenty four hours to comply or Gordon will die.

*End feed*

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 02:11 PM Reply

At 3/16/13 12:08 AM, Shade wrote: You have twenty four hours to comply or Gordon will die.

And that rhymes!

*Taps the floor with his cane*

A mit a bing, a mit a boom, a mit a bing bang bing bang boom.


BBS Signature
Valor56
Valor56
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 02:17 PM Reply

Even if I were to tell you. You wouldn't believe me anyways.( All the villains do not believe him because he was insane)


Follow me here: http://valor56.newgrounds.com/follo w You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 3/16/13 02:17 PM, Valor56 wrote: Even if I were to tell you. You wouldn't believe me anyways.( All the villains do not believe him because he was insane)

I already know and have for some time. Dear Doctor. However I can't simply allow you to tell everyone. Mhm mhm.


BBS Signature
Valor56
Valor56
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 3/16/13 02:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 3/16/13 02:17 PM, Valor56 wrote: Even if I were to tell you. You wouldn't believe me anyways.( All the villains do not believe him because he was insane)
I already know and have for some time. Dear Doctor. However I can't simply allow you to tell everyone. Mhm mhm.

Who is he then? If you know tell everyone. Not in riddle form either Riddler.


Follow me here: http://valor56.newgrounds.com/follo w You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 3/16/13 04:16 PM, Valor56 wrote: Who is he then? If you know tell everyone. Not in riddle form either Riddler.

Oh, I think you could figure out why not.


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 08:01 AM Reply

Well seems like the so called "superheros" need a wake up call. Send in one of the failed test subjects!

*mocks brings in crying test subject*

Do you know what I'm going to do to you?

Subject: *sob* Please don't kill me! Please! I'm innocent! I don't deserve to die!

*Pistol whips subject*

Lets see if the coin agrees with you.

*flips coin... lands on the bad side*

... Not so lucky.

Subject: NOO!

*Shoots subject*

I love justice.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 03:05 PM Reply

Mhm mhm. Hehehe.

* Begins tapping his cane on the floor and slowly moves into a sway*

Take your time, I'll take mine.

*Starts to sing along to the song Ai No Corrida being played to the newly installed inmates during a test*

"I hold you, I touch you, in a maze can't find my way"

*As the song progresses he leaps up onto the dining table and begins wildly spinning his cane around and tap dancing to the music*

"Ai no corrida, that's where I am, just send me there, your dream is my command"


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 12:33 AM Reply

I've decided to take a much-needed vacation in the Caribbean, all expenses paid for by Gotham City!

I'll accept one other partner in addition to Ivy <3

But seriously I'm doing spring break stuff so sorry for absentness :(

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 12:33 AM, Emma wrote:
But seriously I'm doing spring break stuff so sorry for absentness :(

All I know of spring break is what movies tell me.


BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 08:01 PM Reply

"I'm bored... I should really get out more.... I should see what everyone else is up to!"

*whips out Joker theme'd cellphone*

MSG: "ANY ONE WANT TO BLOW UP GOTHAM?"

*Hits Send*

"Now I wait.... Or I could do it myself... well, i am a people person... *laughs manically*"

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:48 PM Reply

So I decided to start getting much more familiar with Young Justice.
I like it so far. A small pet peeve is the constant singular-appearance characters such as Bane and Zatanna. I kind of hope to see more of them.

At 3/26/13 02:56 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 3/26/13 12:33 AM, Emma wrote:
But seriously I'm doing spring break stuff so sorry for absentness :(
All I know of spring break is what movies tell me.

Does "Spring Breakers" make your perspective any different?


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 05:48 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 08:01 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: "I'm bored... I should really get out more.... I should see what everyone else is up to!"

We're already in the middle of something.


BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Mar. 28th, 2013 @ 09:08 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 05:48 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 3/26/13 08:01 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: "I'm bored... I should really get out more.... I should see what everyone else is up to!"
We're already in the middle of something.

That something really isn't proceeding all too well, some explosions might liven things up a tad.